Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet you guys would not say no to SJP!!!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ann22 wrote: »
    About SATC...What about your one with the short red hair who plays Miranda? She has teeny tiny little yellow teeth, and her in an American show full of white toothed people.... Disgraceful, that's what it is. Her sex scenes make me heave...And she's always shagging facing the camera on her knees with your man behind her and they're always all greasy. I can't eat my nighttime bowl of cornflakes in comfort watching the likes.
    Thought you were taking the piss, but then...
    Talking about unsavoury shagging scenes, I don't particulary enjoy Samantha's ones either..Very explicit and yucky. She's always vigorously bouncing up and down on some man with her arms straight up in the air, making quare noises..it's not natural:confused: .and she's very mannishly shaped I think.
    Now I'm not so sure - maybe I'm just inferring seriousness though where there's irony? And lol at saying Samantha is mannish shaped. :)
    Her nipples face each other, it scares me.

They are all bush-pigs in fairness!
    :D

Yeah, I get freaked by the way she's missing an eyelash. :p
    The above just looks like the female equivalent of that picture of the nerdy guy at his computer. I don't think any of the S&TC women are amazing - the most attractive one IMO is really pretty but not stunning, but "bush pigs"?, Trying to find tiny flaws to disgust you? Comes across as extremely petty tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

inmyday wrote: »
    What did she do to get this abuse off anyone? Why is she so hated? I feel so bad for her.

I think at the point when the series ended, she was seriously overexposed. And she had a big hand in the direction of the films, and they were awful. From what I read, she really could not understand why people hated the second movie so much. I think she bought into a lot of her own hype, and increasingly comes off as vapid and annoying. In other words, she is turning into Carrie (in terms of her public persona, anyway).
    bnt wrote: »
    I mean, you have to give SJP some credit for allowing herself to be seen like this, for example. You could almost smell the cig ash in her hair. Where's the "hurl" smiley?

That was from an episode on the show though, not something she actually sat for. When she does real photoshoots, she is usually in a $20,000 dress and heavily airbrushed.

Personally I don't think she is classically pretty, but she has beautiful eyes and can wear the **** out of clothes. That said, I think she is a perfect example of Catherine Denuve's old saying that when a woman ages, she can choose to keep her face or her ass, but not both (and SJP didn't have much of a face to start with).

Hmmm... face or ass, face or ass. I'd have to go for my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭manta mad

not if i was paid !!!!!!!!!

sorry SJP ,, but no way ,turn of the telly or switch the channel everytime she,s on it !!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Supposedly ugly woman; frequently ugly thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Dudess wrote: »
    Hmmm... face or ass, face or ass. I'd have to go for my ass.
    If that's an invitation?........ :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I backed myself into that one... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

19 pages? This is still going on? Fair play to you all for having the patience.

And the coveted After Hours Troll of the Year Award goes to...

... Who_Owns_This for her SJP Thread!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

She's no show pony, but she'd do for a ride around the garden.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Dudess wrote: »
    I backed myself into that one... :pac:
    Well... helllloooooo..... Ding Dong! (best heard in Leslie philips or Terry THomas voice)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

You also could actally be better looking than her.

lets be honest its unlikely she's better than a hollywood starlet...ugo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

She has boobs............................................................................Thats about it methinks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    She has boobs............................................................................

.....................like old fried eggs! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Wooooahhh .... nice Sarah ..... thats a good girl.

(the horse whisperer)

Advertisement