Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet you guys would not say no to SJP!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

She told you that she had a room nearby and asked you to accompany her to that room and take her from every angle...

Hard to turn that down.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

She just doesn't have an attractive face which is so much of what attraction is about; hot body be damned. Having said that she was really hot in LA Story, she's just aged badly.

Oh and the Ginger one from SATC (who isn't actually ginger) is pretty attractive and brilliant in that episode of House (only other thing I've seen her in).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I try to log onto the You Laugh You Lose thread for at least 3 minutes for every hour I spend in work. I missed a couple of weeks and am catching up now - and I do not get the two "Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse" jokes.

I've heard similar on Family Guy (which is hilarious, but she does not look like a foot), and have come across it from other (mostly male) people.

It seems like its mostly only us girls who are willing to admit that she is a very sexy woman; and that you guys think that's it's cool to say that you think she is a dog.

But, I challenge you. If you were single and SJP walked up to you with an average amount of make up on her very well structured face, strutting that body to die for... She told you that she had a room nearby and asked you to accompany her to that room and take her from every angle...

If you didn't have important work to be at or somewhere to get to and you weren't supposed to be meeting a good friend in the next few minutes... If you weren't suffering from some bug that rendered you unimpressive as a lover... If she told you that she wasn't with her husband anymore, so, relieving you from any sense of guilt in being with a married women...

Basically, don't tell me that you wouldn't have no strings attached sex with the original sex and the city girl!

Not a ****ing chance, but if she asked me real nice i might just buy her a salt lick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

it's not her body that's the problem,it's the face like the cover of a Horse & Hound that's the issue...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Dudess wrote: »
    If people find SJP unattractive it's one thing, but objectively speaking, I really can't see how she could be described as ugly. Plain at worst.

Didn't you get the memo? The Blokes in AH all live in environments akin to Rodeo drive.

SJP while not as stunning as some of her celeb counterparts would still get it, cracking pair on her to be fair i was always dissapointed she never got them out in SATC the selfish bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Face like a boiled horse.

Gail Platt off Coronation Street lookalike.

Now, Ivy Tilsley, mmm ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

But, I challenge you. If you were single and SJP walked up to you with an average amount of make up on her very well structured face, strutting that body to die for... She told you that she had a room nearby and asked you to accompany her to that room and take her from every angle...

If you didn't have important work to be at or somewhere to get to and you weren't supposed to be meeting a good friend in the next few minutes... If you weren't suffering from some bug that rendered you unimpressive as a lover... If she told you that she wasn't with her husband anymore, so, relieving you from any sense of guilt in being with a married women...

Basically, don't tell me that you wouldn't have no strings attached sex with the original sex and the city girl!

I wouldn't for the simple reason I wouldn't hook up with someone just for sex. Were there to be a romance involved perhaps but just sex, well then no I'd have to pass I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Hi OP,

I think this thread highlights the difference between the sexes on what we find sexy.
    In fairness to SJP, I think that even she would agree that she's not classically beautiful, but most women like the way she has made a virtue of her features and looks stylish and confident. Men will NEVER get that, so no, I don't imagine they'll ever fancy her for her unconventional looks and too-skinny frame.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Oh and the Ginger one from SATC (who isn't actually ginger) is pretty attractive and brilliant in that episode of House (only other thing I've seen her in).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Cynthia_Nixon_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg/427px-Cynthia_Nixon_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

She looks like something out of A nightmare before Christmas these days, she'd still get it though, not sure she'd take it though being a lesbian and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

Millicent wrote: »
    She was hot back in the days of Hocus Pocus :

I was in love with her as a kid everytime I seen this movie :D

Pointing and laughing at someone because of the way they look says a lot
    about a person pointing, especially if they only do it because ms X is a
    celebrity or because she's not present in person.

http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

I feel bad for whoever is sad enough to create a website like that.

In case you'd all forgotten, nobody exactly chooses their facial features,
    I'm sure you weren't too happy when your whole class made fun of
    whatever little oddity you own, let alone the whole f'ing world like she
    experiences. I suppose it's okay because she's a celebrity and yada yada
    yada...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

In case you'd all forgotten, nobody exactly chooses their facial features,

In Hollywood they do.

The only thing you forgot to mention in your default response is that we are all jealous etc

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

I for one wouldn't want to foal around with her.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

As a woman I find this thread very insulting...................to horses. They are a very handsome animal.

SJP isn't ugly in that you'd double take walking past her her on the street but she is certainly not conventionally attractive. Also in SATC her character had NO redeeming characteristics. The others, while not exactly candidates for any great humanitarian awards, at least had one or two sympathetic traits. But her character was just an ugly person which greatly magnifies her lack of attractiveness imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

It seems like its mostly only us girls who are willing to admit that she is a very sexy woman

Ah but there lies the answer, by ye claiming she's a beauty when you all clearly know she's not. You are merely elevating your own looks over hers. I mean honestly, we all know that even the back end of a horse is better looking than SJP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

The fact most men would shag her tells you nothing about how attractive she is.

Ah but there lies the answer, by ye claiming she's a beauty when you all clearly know she's not. You are merely elevating your own looks over hers. I mean honestly, we all know that even the back end of a horse is better looking than SJP.
    This is also very true. You see it a lot with fat celebs.

She just doesn't have an attractive face which is so much of what attraction is about; hot body be damned. Having said that she was really hot in LA Story, she's just aged badly.

The ginger one was the nanny in that film where the baby goes on an adventure around the city. She was a way better blonde.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Cynthia_Nixon_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg/427px-Cynthia_Nixon_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

She looks like something out of A nightmare before Christmas these days, she'd still get it though, not sure she'd take it though being a lesbian and that.

She looks like a woman of her age to be fair. And I'm sure there are more flattering photos out there as well.
    SugarHigh wrote: »
    The ginger one was the nanny in that film where the baby goes on an adventure around the city. She was a way better blonde.

Sounds fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

This is also very true. You see it a lot with fat celebs.

Dude, what is your deal with fat people? Seriously? Did one of them eat your childhood pet or something? I've never met anyone who is so obsessed with them.

Dude, what is your deal with fat people? Seriously? Did one of them eat your childhood pet or something? I've never met anyone who is so obsessed with them.

I got stuck sitting beside one on the bus one day and it occurred to me what selfish bastards they are inflicting their fat heads on society.

• Advertisement

I got stuck sitting beside one on the bus one day and it occurred to me what selfish bastards they are inflicting their fat heads on society.

Really? Amazing. I think you may have some repressed latent chubby fantasies. Just IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Sorry Horse, I'd have to say no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I would go out of my way not to.

She looks like a woman of her age to be fair. And I'm sure there are more flattering photos out there as well.

Sounds fantastic.

That's fair enough, at least she's not going down the botox road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭google faps

I always thought she looked more like a foot with a large pot scrub on it than a horse tbh.

Really? Amazing. I think you may have some repressed latent chubby fantasies. Just IMHO.
    I've obviously struck a nerve:D

I wonder why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I'd definitely ride her. All i need is a saddle and reins.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Shankly Gates

I RIDE ANYTHING I CAN GET :pac:

I've obviously struck a nerve:D

I wonder why?

You haven't struck a nerve. Genuinely. I just find it amazing how often you can bring a thread back to being fat, i.e. this, a thread that asks if guys would ride Sarah Jessica Parker or if they think she looks like a horse. Just thinking maybe you can mix it up a bit, maybe slag off some midgets or the homeless or elderly or something.

• Advertisement

You haven't struck a nerve. Genuinely. I just find it amazing how often you can bring a thread back to being fat, i.e. this, a thread that asks if guys would ride Sarah Jessica Parker or if they think she looks like a horse. Just thinking maybe you can mix it up a bit, maybe slag off some midgets or the homeless or elderly or something.
    Are you the Arthur Scargill for fat people?:D

Advertisement