Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downton Abbey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,586 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

When is it going to be aired I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Merkin wrote: »
    When is it going to be aired I wonder?

Mid to late September I would imagine, the last 4 series have all started around then. It will either be the 21st or the 29th.

Oooh great, am looking forward to it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Oooh great, am looking forward to it! :)

So I am I, it's makes for perfect wintery evening viewing.

• Advertisement

Isn't it just! Am looking forward to seeing how they deal with Lady Edith's secret child staying with the tenant farmer.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Isn't it just! Am looking forward to seeing how they deal with Lady Edith's secret child staying with the tenant farmer.

Other than Edith's baby I can barely even remember anything that happened last year? I remember Mary's milkshake was bringing all the boys to the yard and Bates might be a murderer again, that's about it?

I think it went off the boil a little and the Christmas special was disappointing, I still have high hopes for this last Season though. I think that AWFUL housekeeper is due a comeback for these episodes, her name escapes me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I think it went off the boil a little and the Christmas special was disappointing, I still have high hopes for this last Season though. I think that AWFUL housekeeper is due a comeback for these episodes, her name escapes me.....

Is it ending?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭brian_t

Some clips of Series 5 included here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I just devoured Series 1-4 and the 3 xmas specials so far. It's like crack.

I have Sky so can't set anything on ITV to be recorded, can't pause it etc. Can anyone tell me what time on a Sunday did it used to be shown on ITV and would you remember if there was a rerun during the week?

Or can I watch it online (legally) after it airs

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

I think one of the ITV channels are repeating episodes during the day. I can't remember for the life of me what time.

Mink wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what time on a Sunday did it used to be shown on ITV and would you remember if there was a rerun during the week?

ITV showed it on Sundays at 9pm
    TV3 showed it on Wednesdays at 9pm
    ITV repeated it on the following Sunday at about 4.30 or 5.30pm.
    Also on ITV+1 of course

Or can I watch it online (legally) after it airs
    Not legally in Ireland

bookworms wrote: »
    I think one of the ITV channels are repeating episodes during the day. I can't remember for the life of me what time.

I don't think so although they did last year.

TV3 is repeating series 3 (I think) at about 7 or 7.30 am on a Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Did TV3 not have it on the 3Player?

bookworms wrote: »

My apologies you are correct. ITV Encore shows it at 9pm on Wednesdays and again at 5:55pm on Saturday. (episode 2 of series 4 tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

21st September. Cant wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Anybody know if S4 will be repeated anywhere before S5? I think TV3 are running S3 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I just finished the last season yesterday, so everything is still fresh in my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 85,586 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pixiel

Really looking forward to this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Threads merged

Anybody know if S4 will be repeated anywhere before S5? I think TV3 are running S3 at the moment.

It was on ITV Encore but they are up to episode 7 now.

Strange that TV3 repeated S3. They wont have time to repeat S4 before they show S5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

brian_t wrote: »
    It was on ITV Encore but they are up to episode 7 now.

Strange that TV3 repeated S3. They wont have time to repeat S4 before they show S5

This worries me as I won't be able to watch it on itv so will be depending on tv3 to show it but so far nothing on their site about it.

Really looking forward to it.

Did anyone see the trailer for a movie that Dan Stevens is in. I think it's called The Guest. It looks positively awful, American low budget action movie. He looks like he's lost about half his body weight.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

When does UTV Ireland launch? They've taken all the ITV shows from TV3 so maybe they're not actually showing it this year?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Did anyone see the trailer for a movie that Dan Stevens is in. I think it's called The Guest. It looks positively awful, American low budget action movie. He looks like he's lost about half his body weight.

I haven't seen a trailer, but I've heard reviews and their good and the premise of the film sounds interesting. I'd like to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

This worries me as I won't be able to watch it on itv so will be depending on tv3 to show it but so far nothing on their site about it.

Really looking forward to it.

The movie is getting rave reviews. It is meant to be brilliant. Dan Stevens looks amazing with the weight loss.

Advertisement