Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anglo Staff Member Commits Suicide - Sean Fitzpatrick still laughing

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

Where are all the tough guys gone, these days?You know, the fellas who spent 30+ shooting and bombing in the North and in Britain.?IRA,CIRA,PIRA, etc.They'd fight the British army but can't take care of Fitpatrick & Co.

They can riddle some 2-bit hash dealer in Cork, in front of his family but can't find one single bullet to put in Fitzpatrick's piece of s**t head.

He and his ilk deserve to die like Mussolini and his bitch,strung up with piano wire and then ripped apart in the streets and washed down the drain.

But in a country that protects paedophiles, I'm not holding my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

ejmaztec wrote: »
    It does apply to everyone, and there are time-scales involved. I think that any assets transferred during the two years leading up to bankruptcy are scrutinised.

YES THEN WHAT NOTHING:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

RIP

Very sad indeed.

People are arsewipes, especially angry ones.

@Latenia I sure hope 'n pray that none of your loved ones ever suffers depression that could result in them doing anything harmful to themselves, as if they do I have no doubt you will feel pretty shight having written what you have. I pray you never experience such grief.

I notice quite a few posts criticising Latenias' posts - and I thanked some of them:o.

Then I got around to remembering the night my sons, friends, father committed suicide. I well remember sitting up until 4.30am, helping my son compose text messages to his friend..... (The home was private, that night.)
    This lads' overwhelming emotion was anger - he repeated over and over that he thought his father was a selfish coward, and again and again we tried to explain that depression is an illness that causes people not to think rationally.........

Now, I'm not presuming to know anything about why Latenia posted the way he/she did, and I certainly do not agree with the sentiments expressed - but I think it might be worth stating that feelings such as those expressed are not, apparently, uncommon, among people who have been bereaved by suicide.

Noreen

• Registered Users Posts: 24,024 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

barney4001 wrote: »
    YES THEN WHAT NOTHING:mad:

The same treatment applies to every bankrupt, and there are quite a few of them around now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kezzie

just because it's in the papers does not mean its fact.

Stephen Doyle was a good man, a happy go lucky guy who loved life. He was estatic when his twins where born in November. However it was not the public that caused his fast decline. Infact Ste loved the challenge of dealing with the public and would get a buzz out of sending a angry customer off happy. He was so good at his job people prefared to deal with him than most of the other members of the Stephen's Green Deposit Branch. He was given gifts when his girls were born from members of the public who had accounts with Anglo.

These reporters are leeches and are hounding his family for angles to get at Anglo at this very sensitive time.

Please think of his Girls and his Wife when you post.

He had no underline mental health problems and knowbody who knew him saw this coming. However the truth will out when his wife is able to find the strenght from somewhere to fight his battle for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

Good point, Kezzie. I hadn't even considered the possibility that the story might be misrepresentative of the truth - I had been criticising the publication even if it was all true

Advertisement