Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iSpy has done it again! Let's compare the Roma to parasites ...

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 FactSeeker

In your opinion.

People like you sicken me, dancing on the head of a pin, and drilling down to last entity to try to defend the indefensible.

You don't fool me pal,the general public deserve to be rewarded for the taxes they pay, not taken for a ride by parasites and liggers who never have and never will do a productive day's work in their lives.

There are times when these wasters deserve to be described as they are, wasters.

Wasters who dilute the benefits due to the genuinely at risk people who have contributed to society in their working lifetime.

Unfortunately you will always get the bleeding heart liberals who for some romantic and stupid reason latch on to flyblown and indefensible causes from the safety of secure employment and insulation from the seeds of violence so casually sown by these people.

O'Doherty is dead right, if you are not prepared to try to contribute here, get the fcuk out and let those who want to contribute get on with it.

When you have had your property vandalised and stolen by these people on a regular basis you would change your tune.

Not saying that everyone from that background is ,as I describe, but rational society must realise that there are norms and rules which apply to further the ordered progression of society.

It would do the left wing liberals good to get down off their ivory towers and get in touch with the normal people who are ravaged by these liggers and wasters, and stop treating the taxpaying public as idiots and plugging a worn out line ,trying to defend the indefensible.

Don't forget that many Irish people earn a very good living from the whole asylum seeker / immigrant "industry".

They aren't all speaking from a morally superior position of honesty and righteousness. Many have a very real vested interest.

Advertisement