Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're 14th in the world for penis size

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

are these numbers width or lenght

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

University Galway seems to have done a proper study in 1999

the average Irish penis is 5 inches +/- 2.2inches

Smallest Korea at 3.8
    Largest Congo 7.1
    http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize/

The Mayo and Roscommon people realy brought down our average.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

im of to malaysia with my 7+ inchs of steel, il be like god to the malasian women:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Blikes wrote: »
    for the same reason you found it interesting enough to click on the topic, read my post, and reply i suppose!
    your secretly gay?
    well you've gone and outed us both now, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

knird evol wrote: »
    are these numbers width or lenght
    A 7.59er is not comin anywhere near me if its width...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I don't really care what size a guys is its not a measure of his personality and its not a measure of how good in the sack that he can be. A bit of raw talent and looking at behind is better indicator! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Thats a load of cock..

I don't really care what size a guys is its not a measure of his personality
    You're right there
    wrote:
    its not a measure of how good in the sack that he can be.
    and totally wrong there. It DOES matter lads...end of!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

anniehoo wrote: »
    I can tell ya for a FACT...Italys measurements is NOT true.

You must have been quite busy on holiday to establish that fact!

anniehoo wrote: »
    I can tell ya for a FACT...Italys measurements is NOT true.

you just described yourself as a slut in my eyes:D joke but it does sound like a slut thing to say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Willies *giggles*

Well a fine pair of legs and nice bum would do me but put it like that, if he needs to keep it up long enough and keep the distance, size has nothing to do with how good he be in bed. Its how he uses it will make the difference, size has nothing to do with it. If he can satisfy a woman no matter what size, size shouldn't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Those poor Malasian women!

It's ok, they have tiny vagina's.

TBH, I am quite happy with mine, but if a woman mocks your cock you can just say she's a dirty hoor with a wizards sleeve.
    Well a fine pair of legs and nice bum would do me but put it like that, if he needs to keep it up long enough and keep the distance, size has nothing to do with how good he be in bed. Its how he uses it will make the difference, size has nothing to do with it. If he can satisfy a woman no matter what size, size shouldn't matter.

Go out and find a guy with something less than 4 inches and see if you say the same! He mgiht be good at other things, but would probably be quite useless with actual sex!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,052 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

galwayrush wrote: »
    The Mayo and Roscommon people realy brought down our average.:pac:

Did you take part in this Galway study, if had taken place in Dublin the results would have been better (longer)

If he can satisfy a woman no matter what size, size shouldn't matter.
    No it shouldnt matter...but it does. Im a slut havent ya heard ;) Lads just dont like to be told that size "does matter".

thats all well and good but you cant you make love to a pair of legs and a mans arse:D you need the cockatron for that ladies

I wouldn't know as ive never made love to a man ;) but sure the bum and legs can do other things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Forget about size. I want to know what country has the hairiest men.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't know as ive never made love to a man ;) but sure the bum and legs can do other things?

That's fine, I've never made love to a woman. Fcuked a few, never made love though! :D I assume we're in the same boat? hah

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Forget about size. I want to know what country has the hairiest men.
    let me guess somewhere in europe or the far east?

ye sh*t and walk , iz u a lezzie (ali g voice) joke:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Boxoffrogs

4 inches is very small and wouldn't be adequate to satisfy most females, apologies to the minuscule minority of Irish guys who fall into this category. Girth is much more important though, no good owning an 8 inch ding-a-ling that doesn't touch the sides:p

That's fine, I've never made love to a woman. Fcuked a few, never made love though! :D I assume we're in the same boat? hah
    Iv not popped ya know what but I like men just never had s...x or haven't given anything beyond a hj. in the same boat i'm confused? never done oral or anal if thats what you mean? I'm not a lesbo would rather the real thing belonging to the male species!

Iv not popped ya know what but I like men just never had s...x or haven't given anything beyond a hj. in the same boat i'm confused? never done oral or aurl if thats what you mean? I'm not a lesbo would rather the real thing belonging to the male species!

:eek: Why the fcuk not? One of lifes simple pleasures! :D Go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭TheRiddler

I know why you are a virgin. You are a hideous wilderbeast sent from hell to destroy us all with your ugliness. Goodbye everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Average penis sizes are notoriously difficult to work out because of differing proportions of people allowing themselves to be measured. When you allow people to self report you throw all accuracy out the window.

The only thing the ridiculous results from this study proves is the shocking level of patheticness in many men, feeling they need to lie about their penis size (to an anomynous survey :confused:)

Iv not popped ya know what but I like men just never had s...x or haven't given anything beyond a hj.
    Why in jaysus are ye sayin size doesnt matter then??? Ah girl...without sounding like "a slut" try a few sizes out and then come back and tell us whats good.

/i sound like a slut now christ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Makes no difference how big an irish mans is... Irish women dont know what to do with them.....

Ok Ok Ok so i am jelious..... I think i personally rank on the bottom of that list anyway so fook me who took this survey anyway..

Advertisement