Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're 14th in the world for penis size

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

The figures are skewed, I was in Denmark when the survey was taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭daithi09

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

hiyiz o/

i'm here for the cock :)

Well then, Cockledoodledoo

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Where do the poles come?

Armadillo wrote: »
    Where do the poles come?

On her back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

bull****! I'm 1.5 foot of pure hardcore. **** this poll! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

That's just him being a small willied cnut TBH. Nothing to do with the "I enjoy sex" mindset.

I just haven't met a guy that hasn't respected me enough, I just have trust issues I suppose. The guy doesn't necessarily have to be the one but its not like I will wait until marriage like. I just not into short term things that go no where, would rather be seeing someone or at least fancy the person, if we were in love with each other that would be a bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

isnt the avg size of the cock supposed to be 5.5 inches erect?. Ive a huge mickey so i dont care. :)...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭policarp

So it's a racist thing again!
    Black is BIGGER Than White.
    But is white better than blue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭policarp

Armadillo wrote: »
    Where do the poles come?

Poland..

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There's a distinct lack of African countries there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lol at the 'averages'

also, boooooobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I just haven't met a guy that hasn't respected me enough, I just have trust issues I suppose. The guy doesn't necessarily have to be the one but its not like I will wait until marriage like. I just not into short term things that go no where, would rather be seeing someone or at least fancy the person, if we were in love with each other that would be a bonus.

Look missus, some day you will meet a lad who will bang a ripe shiny pulsing bellend up your 'council gritter'.

You'll be a new woman after that.

Now get loobed up and go out and enjoy yourself, you'll be dead long enough:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Wompa1

orourkeda wrote: »
    Nigeria would be top of the list then

According to a dubious documentary I saw on Channel 4 before Africans on average are not as well endowed as made to believe. Apparently Middle Eastern men are hung like race horses

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

A man goes into the library and asks the woman behind the counter....

'can i have the book for fellas with small cocks'
    'its not in yet' she says
    'yeah thats the one' says the bloke

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

diddledum wrote: »
    4 inches is very small and wouldn't be adequate to satisfy most females, apologies to the minuscule minority of Irish guys who fall into this category.
    It would not be such a minority, I remember reading on a urology site that a sizeable percentage would be 4"
    a-k-47 wrote: »
    isnt the avg size of the cock supposed to be 5.5 inches erect?. Ive a huge mickey so i dont care. :)...
    It is very likely to be under 5". The 6" figure you usually here came about since before "internet penis" people had "postal penis", where they got to lie about the size of their cock. The sexologist Kinsey let men measure their own penis and home and mail in the results, and who would have thunk it, they are more likely to exaggerate and came up with 6". In self measured surveys results are always higher, and most doctor/nurse measured results are also seriously flawed -since it is far more likely that a well hung guy will be more than willing to let a nurse measure his cock, and no doubt the small guys would not volunteer so results are seriously skewed. I expect if you went onto grafton street with a scales and asked women to volunteer to be weighed then you would get a result far below the real average.

The only believable result/study was done on Italian soldiers where they were forced to take part. The average was under 4.9", this is also probably unfair/skewed since soldiers are probably more likely to have higher testosterone and generally be more manly/athletic so I would expect they are bigger than average, I would also expect a guy with a small flute would be so self concious he would not even dream of joining the army and having to face communal showers. They would also have lower bodyfat levels than the average population, and bodyfat will reduce the length as it gets hidden further in the body. You are said to lose an incher per Xkg of fat put on.

It doesn't really matte what size it is, it'll still fill a pram!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

I have a small 1 but i have a fast arse which makes up for it

*a joke by the way*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

anniehoo wrote: »
    I can tell ya for a FACT...Italys measurements is NOT true.

You slept with every man in Italy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

thanks to this thread i now know i've an above average cock. sweeeeet:D

thanks to this thread i now know i've an above average cock. sweeeeet:D

TBH, if you needed a thread on an internet forum to validate that your cock is big/good enough, then it probably isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

You must have been quite busy on holiday to establish that fact!

I'd say you seduce quite a lot of women with lines like that, Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

zuroph: dragging up the national average since 1995.

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Long and thin goes too far in
    And does not please the lady
    Short and thick is just the trick
    And does produce a baby.

Advertisement