Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you like a threesome

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Yep, but only with two chicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

What about two Nuns and a pack mule?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

One will do me to be honest, I'm not greedy!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

This brings me back to my college days :P

I remember one night not long after halloween me and my mates got chatting to these two girls in the pub. Well one thing led to another and we ended up at the nightclub, which I don't normally go to. Things got a big hot and I ended up with one of the girls, my friend got with the other.

So not long in, they both invite us back to their place. 'Sure why not!' I said. My friend left me cold though, said he had to go home, and so he left. I went back with the girl anyway. So I came to discover that they lived in the same apartment. 'Alright so', I thought. It was not alright.

So she went in to get changed for bed, and the other one 'went to bed', leaving me to sit in the kitchen, quite uncomfortably might I add. So then the girl that my friend was with came out of her bedroom and whispered into my ear 'Fancy a threesome?'. IIRC my mouth just gaped. The other girl walked out in her underwear declaring we should have the threesome in her bedroom. They both looked at me.

'Eh.... nah, I'm good.'

I walked out. The end.

Was this in Athlone and was there a bloke at half mast watching UFC on the telly while all this was going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

it pisses me off to know i'll never experience a threesome unless i pay for it

• Advertisement

Have to agree with the big biffo on this - nearly 30 years on the planet now and not a sniff - I'd love to have one but am resigned to the fact that it ain't never gonna happen:(

That said, looking at the amount of males who claim to have had one and comparing it to the amout of females I am thinking;

There are a handful of adventurous chick who love net nerds and have hectic social lives or;

There are no wimminz on the internets or;

Porkie Pies be gettin told somewhere.

Have to agree with the big biffo on this - nearly 30 years on the planet now and not a sniff - I'd love to have one but am resigned to the fact that it ain't never gonna happen:(

That said, looking at the amount of males who claim to have had one and comparing it to the amout of females I am thinking;

There are a handful of adventurous chick who love net nerds and have hectic social lives or;

There are no wimminz on the internets or;

Porkie Pies be gettin told somewhere.

maybe if we keep up this 'woe is me' stuff some internetz wimminz will take pity on us and decide to fulfill all our fantasies...seperately, obviously, cos the fitzcaraldo willy is not where i want to be

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Yeah I doubt I'll ever have a threesome now but to be honest I'm not that bothered, I'd say it's a bit awkward trying to divide your time and 'equipment' between 2 women in equal measures. At least when you get a molly into the cot you can concentrate 100% on her.....but watch out for that finger :eek: :p

seperately, obviously, cos the fitzcaraldo willy is not where i want to be

It's rumoured to have a hypnotic effect - so keep well, well away!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

eimearcmh wrote: »
    That poll is sexist!
    Wheres the option ...my b/f would kill me if i...

If you told your boyfriend you wanted a threesome, he'd be out the door trying to find a girl before you could finish the sentence

• Advertisement

It's rumoured to have a hypnotic effect - so keep well, well away!!!

Thanks for the warning, cause myself and a friend were heading your way!

yep...ya really f'ucked up there fitzy. kick yourself much?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Was offered one by an ex and turned it down as I wouldn't have been allowed to go all the way with the other one...a bit like looking at a scoop of chocolate and vanilla ice-cream and being told you can only have one..
    Few months after we had broke up a girl I had the hots for told me she'd definitely have been on it with the ex and myself if I had asked her...
    8 years later I'm still kicking myself :mad:

Aw Fúck:(

It's a good effect - honest ...

*shakes fist, sinks to knees sobbing, wonders 'why me cruel fate, why me ...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

I've had one before (two girls). Genuinely no where near as good as you would think it would be. In fact, a two-some is better.

I agree. I've had a 3some with two girls and it was awkward and a bit disappointing. I also had a 4some with 3 guys and one girl and that was brilliant. She was in total control and everyone was in "synch" with each other. So I guess it just depends on the mood, the persons, etc. But yeah .. the two girl thing is overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

One is composing the risk assesment document on this, in order to get insurance.

Trying to define when a dildo becomes a strap on is a very gay area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I really thought my posts here would get me one PM :(

Perhaps if you didnt have rose from the golden girls as your avatar?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

My friend asked me before if I would have a threesome with her and her fella..
    I declined..
    First of all I had already slept with her(I was 16, what can I say??)
    And he was a tool..
    Five years later I am very happy with my boyfriend, and there will be NO extra people in our bed..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'd definitely give it a shot, in a heart beat TBH. I'm kinda pretty damn open sexually so nothing really bothers me. Have to try it at some point, have suggested it to a few "friends" and a couple have been open to the idea but it hasn't happened yet! :D Maybe next time I am in Dublin? :D

That is unless 2 women want to PM me now! :D I love you long time!

I doubt it would bother me whether it was relationship or two randomers, not exactly the jealous type, though it would have to be FFM if it was while in love with the girl! ha

Aw Fúck:(

It's a good effect - honest ...

*shakes fist, sinks to knees sobbing, wonders 'why me cruel fate, why me ...*

We were pretty dissappointed too, we'd oiled each other up and everything. But then we realised no need to be sad, cause we have each other.

• Advertisement

We were pretty dissappointed too, we'd oiled each other up and everything. But then we realised no need to be sad, cause we have each other.

Stoppit:mad:

Stoppit now!!:(

*puts fingers in ears says 'therearenowimminzontheinternet, therearenowimminzontheinternet ...*

*puts fingers in ears says 'therearenowimminzontheinternet, therearenowimminzontheinternet ...*

Fine, we'll stop what we're doing. We'll just hop in the shower and wash all this oil off ourselves

Just remember, her third leg is probably bigger than yours! :D That should cheer you up!
    Fine, we'll stop what we're doing. We'll just hop in the shower and wash all this oil off ourselves

I hadn't realised I had signed into literotica....*checks*....nope still boards....awesome! :D

I hadn't realised I had signed into cliterotica....*checks*....nope still boards....awesome! :D

Teeheehee

jibba jabba jibba jabba jabba:eek::eek:

oh, wait, this is the internet...:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pirateman

I had 1 with a mate of mine and another girl, here goes the story:

We met this girl in a nightclub, she invited us back to the house. 3 of us in the sitting room having a drink when my mate gave me a wink, he pretended to fall asleep. I got the girl into the kitchen and we progressed to the bathroom cause she "didnt want to wake my mate", she is sucking my cock in the bathroom when who walks in balls naked, my mate, didnt faze the girl at all and she proceeded to take my cock out of her mouth and put his into her mouth, swapping and changing for a few mins and then she said "bathroom is too small, lets go into the sitting room" mate started banging her while i was tea bagging her, we high fived, wasnt long losing my horn at the sight of my mates pale arse, while he was banging her, she said"some1 take me in the anus" i said "have u any lube" and my mate pops up "there is washing up liquid in the kitchen" horn gone fully but had to laugh, my mate then starts to lick this girl out that has brought 2 lads home, can only imagine, how many cocks had been in there. At that moment i got dressed and walked out, was all going well till my perverted mate opened the bathroom door balls naked, gas man. As you cn tell by the story, it didnt go too well so i wouldnt be in a rush to do it again. P.S, the girl was also horrible looking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

snyper wrote: »
    There will only ever be one set of balls at my cockfest...
    Cockfest?, 1 set of balls? You in chernobyl?
    to much risk of a wayward micky sliding in somewhere it shouldnt
    sliding in?, sounds like your not an anal virgin
    Well, in my instance thats how it started.. i was walking to the toilet and the bedroom was open and the two ladies were tearng the fannies out of ech other... "hellooo ladies, can i be of some assistance?"

Apparently as it happened - i was.
    "Yeah close the door and fuck off"
    travis1976 wrote: »

So funny I nearly spilled my beer when I read it, and I never spill my beer...
    lol
    Not quite, i was in my boxers watching UFC Downstairs
    in your boxers, watching two men in tight pants, roll around with each other, what kind of threesome did you say you were in again,

Finally the attached image from this thread
    The guy had a tough question to ask himself, so he came back 15 mins later
    to edit his post, and it cant have been a spelling or grammar mistake

Snyper... not picking on ya, just found all your posts funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

pirateman wrote: »
    I had 1 with a mate of mine and another girl, here goes the story:

Seriously dude, why would anyone want to know about that?

we do not judge general, we just let the emotion of disgust roll over us and console ourselves that each poster has their own place in this world - as derelict as that place may be

• Advertisement

Truth be told, I'm sporting a semi because of that story:pac:, so I guess some people might want to hear it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement