Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you like a threesome

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

derra_121 wrote: »
    I smell a Bukkaka party...........;);)

See these always strike me (not literally :D) as a bit gay, a load of lads standing around ****? Granted there's a girl there to look at but I always think that the guys are secretly getting off on looking at each other's wangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

curlzy wrote: »
    See these always strike me (not literally :D) as a bit gay, a load of lads standing around ****? Granted there's a girl there to look at but I always think that the guys are secretly getting off on looking at each other's wangs.

It's even gayer at the World Soggy Biscuit Championships :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭notonlybutalso

it wouldnt interest me at all, i reckon there would be too much trying to get into position and not enough getting down to the dirty stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭conorhal

I suffer from performance anxiety just taking a piss next to another bloke at a urinal.... :(

so that would be a no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

MFF:)
    MMF:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

MMF is a bit homo-erotic. How about MFM?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Totally agree with AmericanGirl on this, as a girl I'd prefer the MFF than MMF. Maybe one day but I'm in a relationship now and just don't think it would be a good idea, nice fantasy for the moment but as has been said before I don't think the aftermath would be worth it. I'm not a jealous person but not sure how I'd feel seeing him with another women especially if we knew her. If I am single again then definitely. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rego1

Totally Mff and yes i think it's better when there's all round singleness going on its a much better place free of all those jealousy and such..

A mate of mine had one with his girlfriend and her best mate it was a disaster they were all jealous of each other and the they broke up wasn't good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement