Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you like a threesome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Mr Cawley wrote: »
    PM Pics sent

obviously didnt read the earlier part of the thread - where she said she'd have a threesome with 2 other girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Interesting fantasy but really don't think that sort of think really happens in Ireland?:eek: Maybe in the UK or the US but certainly not us Irish folk? Not my cup of tea though. Think the two tango rather than three is better. If I had to choose I wouldn't be bothered either way (either two men and myself or with a woman and man! :P)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

This brings me back to my college days :P

I remember one night not long after halloween me and my mates got chatting to these two girls in the pub. Well one thing led to another and we ended up at the nightclub, which I don't normally go to. Things got a big hot and I ended up with one of the girls, my friend got with the other.

So not long in, they both invite us back to their place. 'Sure why not!' I said. My friend left me cold though, said he had to go home, and so he left. I went back with the girl anyway. So I came to discover that they lived in the same apartment. 'Alright so', I thought. It was not alright.

So she went in to get changed for bed, and the other one 'went to bed', leaving me to sit in the kitchen, quite uncomfortably might I add. So then the girl that my friend was with came out of her bedroom and whispered into my ear 'Fancy a threesome?'. IIRC my mouth just gaped. The other girl walked out in her underwear declaring we should have the threesome in her bedroom. They both looked at me.

'Eh.... nah, I'm good.'

I walked out. The end.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I remember one night not long after halloween me and my mates got chatting to these two girls in the pub. Well one thing led to another and we ended up at the nightclub, which I don't normally go to. Things got a big hot and I ended up with one of the girls, my friend got with the other.

So not long in, they both invite us back to their place. 'Sure why not!' I said. My friend left me cold though, said he had to go home, and so he left. I went back with the girl anyway. So I came to discover that they lived in the same apartment. 'Alright so', I thought. It was not alright.

So she went in to get changed for bed, and the other one 'went to bed', leaving me to sit in the kitchen, quite uncomfortably might I add. So then the girl that my friend was with came out of her bedroom and whispered into my ear 'Fancy a threesome?'. IIRC my mouth just gaped. The other girl walked out in her underwear declaring we should have the threesome in her bedroom. They both looked at me.

'Eh.... nah, I'm good.'

I walked out. The end.
    I should really ban you for this. You don't deserve access to here any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

'Eh.... nah, I'm good.'

I walked out. The end.

well if de town were playing the next day you'd have wanted to be on top form for singing and the like. well done man.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

'Eh.... nah, I'm good.'

I walked out. The end.

did you at least need to get to the chipper before it closed or something?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I just shat bricks when the opportunity was thrown on me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

I just shat bricks when the opportunity was thrown on me. :o

http://www.imglols.com/wp-content/main/2009_04/picard-points-you-to-the-door.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Is it a posh one where we put on top-hats and bows on our cawks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

I've had several threesomes, the best of which was with 2 polish girls who were friends and I had no attachment to either of them.

The worst was my gf and her friend. It complicated things because I guess I spent more time satisfying her friend. We broke up yonks ago for other reasons though, but if I was gonna have another I'd make sure it's with 2 girls I've no attachment to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

I've had two. one with my girlfriend and our friend, the other with my girlfriend and my ex... Both were fun in the moment. Although i felt somewhat dark the next day.

I've had two. one with my girlfriend and our friend, the other with my girlfriend and my ex... Both were fun in the moment. Although i felt somewhat dark the next day.

That isn't much of a wonderland tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Iz it coz you iz black?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Erotic and good fun but complicated when in relationship!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

'Eh.... nah, I'm good.'

I walked out. The end.

Son.......

I am disapoint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I found it awkward. Maybe I wasn't drunk/high enough. It's probably better and less weird if you're not attached in any way (BF/GF/Friends) to the other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Connie_c28

Had a couple of wild years a few years back and I had two 3somes & 1 4some.

The first with a girl and boy (I'm a girl) was so random, met a boy out in town and walking back to his got talking to a girl on the way who joined us. Was great fun lasted about 30 hours or so went out Friday and got back Sunday morning......we didn't have sex the whole time had sleeps and just one on one a few times.

The second was two boys one I knew the other was his friend happened after a house party when I was still out of it. Fun having all the attention on me, the boys thought like most in here that they weren't going to touch sexually...didn't notice them high fiving over my head though.

4some was 2 couples in Ibiza...enough said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

i once got turned down by three women in one night, does that count as a threesome???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

'Eh.... nah, I'm good.'

I walked out. The end.

Cool story bro...

I've had 2 threesomes and also when i was 15 me and friend sat on 3 seater sofa with girl in middle. Had a blanket over us but she was skiiing;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

That poll is sexist!
    Wheres the option ...my b/f would kill me if i...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

3some's are great and anyone who says they are over-rated has either never had one, or lying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

snyper wrote: »
    MMM?

Yeah it was a pretty good tune I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

No, I'm too inhibited. One girl is more than enough for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Nah, im not good at multitasking and im a lazy fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

I'm having a threesome right now........... There's two no-shows but I'm still enjoying it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

No i dislike 3 somes!!! (Only 1 person for me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Been there, and a foursome too.

Good good ol' craic if you can keep it fun, and no repeats with the same people - causes confusion and problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Bless! the hetros talking threesomes... Come back to me when you get to double digits....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

3some's are great and anyone who says they are over-rated has either never had one, or lying.

I can understand your logic, but now imo, its over rated.

Perhaps if you have a perception of something been so great ifor so long it never is quite that good?

Dont get m wrong, it was goof fun, glad i did it, but i personally prefer the sex with 1 person, and it is better if you love them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Phobious

Yeah think snypers probably right, the cake always looks better in the window!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement