Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you like a threesome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

snyper wrote: »
    The Alinis Morresette song, well the ironic thing about that song is none of the things mentioned is irony

But she's Canoodian!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

nope, not something that's ever appealed to me

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Americangirl1

snyper wrote: »
    No offence, and i do love Americans, but you guys just don "get" Irony.

A very good friend of mine in america, very educated too, would always laugh and say "Isnt that Ironic" eventually after 3 years i had to say.. "George, thats not irony, its just funny"

The Alinis Morresette song, well the ironic thing about that song is none of the things mentioned is irony

Well, I guess I can see your point. No offence taken. :D
    AmericanGirl1 ... You should be an Anony Aunt!!! :D:D

You mean Agony Aunt, isn't that someone that helps people out with problems, is that a good thing or bad thing??? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

Well, I guess I can see your point. No offence taken. :D

You mean Agony Aunt, isn't that someone that helps people out with problems, is that a good thing or bad thing??? lol

Good Thing American .... Your the experiened woman :D:D:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

NothingMan wrote: »
    But she's Canoodian!

Canadia is just America's top hat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Americangirl1

Good Thing American .... Your the experiened woman :D:D:P:P

Hahahaha, I guess I am. Thanks I guess, lol

Yay another one, lol. Now I'm starting to feel as if I'm not one of the only girls. Only a few said yes in here. lol

You are far from the only one, it is a lot more common than you think.

I thought I was in a strange situation myself in that I live with 2 girls, not just a one night thing wtih them. We have been together for nearly 3 years now.

Over that time you would be surprised how many I have met in a similar siatuation. Or at least surprised for Ireland. The numbers are still low, I could count them on the fingers of my hands (and I have the usual number) but it was a surprise that I was not the only one out there at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

does it qualify if youre doing the missus and the dog licks your balls???
    in that case, over rated, do it all the time. That crazy marmaduke loves his CHUM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

You are far from the only one, it is a lot more common than you think.

I thought I was in a strange situation myself in that I live with 2 girls, not just a one night thing wtih them. We have been together for nearly 3 years now.

Over that time you would be surprised how many I have met in a similar siatuation. Or at least surprised for Ireland. The numbers are still low, I could count them on the fingers of my hands (and I have the usual number) but it was a surprise that I was not the only one out there at all.

I don't know if I'd like to be living with two I'm having them with to be honest. That's twice the grief as payment!

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I don't know if I'd like to be living with two I'm having them with to be honest. That's twice the grief as payment!

It is not all easy no. But few relationships are!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

It is not all easy no. But few relationships are!

Is that not twice as hard though? God, do they have their periods at the same time? It must be like that scene from the Episode of the Shining! And the nagging.

It must be a nightmare when you want to get a take out!..What do you want ohhh mmm What do you want?...Indian *insert snotty look* "Ok, if that's what you want" It must take ages!!

I'd like a threesome but not at the cost. You are a martyr my friend!

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I'd like a threesome but not at the cost. You are a martyr my friend!

It is a hard job but someone has to do it!

Heh nah, it is actually not that hard in terms of decision making. We are wholly democratic. However as I said a few posts back, we just had a daughter. 3:1 is now making me rethink the democracy aspect, it is not going my way… especially on any decisions that girls make different choices to guys.

But nah I would not say it is twice as hard. Maybe 40% harder. There is a lot of things that is also easier such as parenting, house work, making ends meet on bills and so on (economies of scale I guess).

Hands up if your interested in getting together for a threesome then!! lol :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

No thanks. Unless two very hot males are in the bargain. Then maybe I might reconsider.

Darlughda wrote: »
    No thanks. Unless two very hot males are in the bargain. Then maybe I might reconsider.

I should have no problem fitting one of those spots then lol :-)

Hands up if your interested in getting together for a threesome then!! lol :D:D:D

Well as I said from living in one.... you might not be ready for the commitment it takes :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Have done a few in my time, MMF with a GF and a Guy we both knew, FFM with two Japanese Girls I met in a Backpackers, MMMMMMMFMMMMFFMMMF once too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

, MMMMMMMFMMMMFFMMMF once too :P

Meatfest

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭snooleen

Keogg wrote: »
    My first answer would be yes... But on second thoughts, I know I'd only get greedy...:pac:

[ And if I did it'd be with the BF and a girl... and I'm a girl btw :p ]
    I wonder how attractive that post must be to every man who reads it xD...

Caitriona! :O bahahaha, stunggg!

Btw I agree completely. I'd totally do it if I was single, but I'd get too jealous and greedy with my BF there :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Defo not, only cause I'm a really private person

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Il hav 1 if your offering??? females only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭zinx

Had one years ago.
    Never again.

Picture the scene...

Innocent young Irish lad in oz...

A pair of feral,toothless and heavily tattooed Aussie women...

6 bottles of plonk and about 2 kilos of high grade weed...

And a dildo the size of the fuc*ing Eiffel tower.

*shudders at the memory*

Cun*s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

zinx wrote: »
    Had one years ago.
    Never again.

Picture the scene...

Innocent young Irish lad in oz...

A pair of feral,toothless and heavily tattooed Aussie women...

6 bottles of plonk and about 2 kilos of high grade weed...

And a dildo the size of the fuc*ing Eiffel tower.

*shudders at the memory*

Cun*s.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,314 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Have turned one down and have never admitted it to anyone before. Can only imagine what my mates would say. :o

Always seemed like a great idea to me but didn't fancy the wierdness after.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Collie D wrote: »
    Have turned one down and have never admitted it to anyone before. Can only imagine what my mates would say. :o

Always seemed like a great idea to me but didn't fancy the wierdness after.

yes I can maybe they know now,:)

Well as I said from living in one.... you might not be ready for the commitment it takes :)

What ......... There is commitment!!!

What ......... There is commitment!!!

Maybe concentration is a better word. Or dedication. I dunno :) Its not easy is what I meant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rego1

of course it would have to be equal that's one of the rules of the threesome experiance..
    and i'm sure you would be great!!
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

I smell a Bukkaka party...........;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rego1

Oh really then its a MMF for you then is it??? with a lot of the white stuff for you and a towel lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement