Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

The french are putting their military on a level 1 alert.
    The French have four such levels. They are, RUN, HIDE, SURRENDER, and COLLABORATE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Poly wrote: »
    They are, RUN, HIDE, SURRENDER, and COLLABORATE.

lol.. reminds me of Robin Williams' similar opinions..

Just listening to Ella MacSweeney there, talking about the differences between pasteurised milk and unpasteurised milk... Amazing the contrast between her and Tina Leonard... Ella really seems to research everything thoroughly, and seems to have a general background knowledge/interest in her subject as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

Just listening to Ella MacSweeney there, talking about the differences between pasteurised milk and unpasteurised milk... Amazing the contrast between her and Tina Leonard... Ella really seems to research everything thoroughly, and seems to have a general background knowledge/interest in her subject as well.

the curse of Tina rears its pointless head...

tell me when its safe to switch back

The return of "Ditchwatch",Valarie back on the case, same sh1t, different ditch.

All thats missing is the CSI intro music every time she finds a black bag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SpeedyandTed

He has great Ties

Where's Kenny gone now? maybe RTE suspended him for going to hard on FFers?

I just can't take arts and crafts wilth Myles

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

He said yesterday when signing off he was taking a day off to try and shake off a virus. But I coulda sworn I heard Miles saying he was going to be with us for a week:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Cole

I switched over as soon as I heard Myles voice.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

humberklog wrote: »
    He said yesterday when signing off he was taking a day off to try and shake off a virus.
    ...he's probably going to need a reboot after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,039 ✭✭✭✭neris

yeah he said hes there for next week.

hope pat was listening to that crap about apples if hes sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

LOL Dungan just said "US had 9/11 Britain had 7/7" and then metioned the size of Irish cuts as 15/7 (7 billion this year, 15 billion over 4 years)

Alan Partridge would be proud.

jeez that fella from the nurses union got fairly wound up with yer man when he was talking bout the imf coming in. then again doran was spouting out the same drivel hes been spouting out for years.

neris wrote: »
    jeez that fella from the nurses union got fairly wound up with yer man when he was talking bout the imf coming in. then again doran was spouting out the same drivel hes been spouting out for years.

Doran reminds me of Alan Shatter when he talks.. I think there was a very good point at the end... Doran is not an independent observer, and when people are assessing his views/opinions on issues, they should understand that he wants the best deal for the nurses.... NOT the fairest deal... NOR the best value for money for the state...

Doran should be sorting out the absenteeism then spouting out his usual guff about the hard done nurses. We all know most nurses work hard, but they are also subsidizing the bad nurses and those who dont bother to show up...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭tampopo

Is it not his annual week off for Holloween with the family????]

and yer woman did in fact visit the northside, at least once, but wasn't very good. Topic was horses in urban environment. Lads buying horses and expecting the council to build stables for them.

She gave the last word to a FCC official..."horses are not suited for an urban environment" but didn't put that point to the fellas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Please please please ....pretty please:rolleyes:

It's focking 'Halloween' the feast of All hallows

Say it after me..... Halloween'

How hard is that:confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Hallowe'en...;):pac:.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Please please please...

It's focking..

Say it after me.....

How hard is that:confused:

Focking ?

:confused:

humberklog wrote: »
    Hallowe'en...;):pac:.

Humber, it's hard enough to get them to say it correctly,without going to the next level.

One step at a time for fock's sake:D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

It was deadly to hear Doran getting stuffed. the man is an absolute pain in the arse , im just surprised it happened on Myles Dungans watch . Mr Leftie Dungan normally manages to make sure that no nasty right wingers or those with a 'free market ' view are able to get on air when he is holding court .

• Advertisement

It was deadly to hear Doran getting stuffed. the man is an absolute pain in the arse , im just surprised it happened on Myles Dungans watch . Mr Leftie Dungan normally manages to make sure that no nasty right wingers or those with a 'free market ' view are able to get on air when he is holding court .

When did this happen.

please tell me and if possible link me?

If Doran was stuffed could need a change of kex:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Doran :confused:

Lapin wrote: »
    Doran :confused:

Liam-Doran-of-the-IMNO.jpg

Liam Doran, spokesman for the nurses union.. The only union head that doesnt have a beard.

Liam-Doran-of-the-IMNO.jpg

Liam Doran, spokesman for the nurses union.. The only union head that doesnt have a beard.

but has the grey hair.

Lady Gregory's poetry. Good to see Duggan keeping up with current affairs.

Lady Gregory's poetry. Good to see Duggan keeping up with current affairs.

lol.... yeah it's a right snoozefest today, that is for sure..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

+1 , dungan has always come across as a quintesential smoked salmon socilist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Oh God Myles Dungan is in his element of artsy nonsense.

Yeah wasnt great... I dont think the audience really gives a fk whether he's a playing a guitar / mandolin /bazouki... The panel is coming up shortly though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Cole

Don't worry, there'll be a reference to Arsenal FC, just to demonstrate that Myles is 'one of the lads' aswell......yeah sure you are Myles.:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement