Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Yeah the resurrection isn't described in the Bible - you don't describe the indescribable, or putting it another way - you don't describe something THAT NEVER HAPPENED !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Life isn't enough for that child killing ba5tard. What an absolute toe-rag of a human. Hopefully he'll get what he deserves in prison. I don't say that lightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

He was over there "seeking adventure". Yea right. He was running around with guns in the company of some nasty individuals. One man's "Defence Militia" is another man's terrorist group. Sad for his family but to be frank he played with fire and he got burned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

touts wrote: »
    He was over there "seeking adventure". Yea right. He was running around with guns in the company of some nasty individuals. One man's "Defence Militia" is another man's terrorist group. Sad for his family but to be frank he played with fire and he got burned.

I can't understand why his family are still pursuing this. It's not as if he just wandered into the hotel room that night like some sort of innocent third party :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Roger_007 wrote: »
    This Philpott guy....why were women attracted to him? Not his looks anyway!
    I reckon its that nicotene stained 'tache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Tina Leonard's knowledge knows no bounds it appears. It was fecking cruise liner passengers rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Oh for fcuk sake. How did Travellers get to the state where they're a bunch of illiterate criminals, dole scroungers and dwarf botherers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

'Not really working' and dwarf harassing.

I'd criticise, but that would be racism apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Dr. Huke

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Oh for fcuk sake. QUOTE]

Clearly touching lepraucauns three times didn't give the wealth and luck they expected.

I mean seriously! I thought it was an Ireland Pictorial Weekly sketch when she was talking about chasing after dwarfs because they are really lepraucauns and touching them three times would bring good luck. Best laugh I've had in months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

touts wrote: »
    Oh for fcuk sake. QUOTE]

Clearly touching lepraucauns three times didn't give the wealth and luck they expected.

I mean seriously! I thought it was an Ireland Pictorial Weekly sketch when she was talking about chasing after dwarfs because they are really lepraucauns and touching them three times would bring good luck. Best laugh I've had in months.

Coincidence that Jim Power is on now and you have just described the method he uses to form his economic opinions!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Well I suppose when you believe that the State is a money tree for your entire "ethnic minority", I suppose it's not a huge leap to believing that leprechauns are fair game for a shake down as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Did we ever find out from Valerie Cox who the nameless PR guy "running the irish medicine" is ? Pat seemed keen to find out who he was.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

washiskin wrote: »
    Did we ever find out from Valerie Cox who the nameless PR guy "running the irish medicine" is ? Pat seemed keen to find out who he was.....

He was named on one of the subsequent shows, think it was Richard Dowling who named him on the news at one. He was making reference to the fact that before two imo representatives were about to take part in (separate) interviews, their PR man walked in and pulled them out.. He posed the question as to who was running the imo, "was it the PR company?"

But I cant remember the name, sorry.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭armchair fusilier

washiskin wrote: »
    He was named on one of the subsequent shows, think it was Richard Dowling who named him on the news at one. He was making reference to the fact that before two imo representatives were about to take part in (separate) interviews, their PR man walked in and pulled them out.. He posed the question as to who was running the imo, "was it the PR company?"

But I cant remember the name, sorry.. :o

Ray Gordon.

http://www.gordonmrm.ie/about-us/our-team/ray-gordon/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Good to hear fionann sheehan racking up the euros on Pats show again this morning.

He must be struggling on he's wage from the Independent and he's Fianna Fail senators wifes wages!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Good to hear fionann sheehan racking up the euros on Pats show again this morning.

He must be struggling on he's wage from the Independent and he's Fianna Fail senators wifes wages!

Yes, sounded like a government spokesman to me.

I would give him nothing:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

.... and the fact that he apparently can't speak English :rolleyes:

is that my radio acting up?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Does Paddy O'Gorman just re-run the same tape every time he is on. It's the same stories all the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Guy in Bray wants a handout for an oven and then mentions his car insurance is due next month.

is that my radio acting up?:confused:

The Community Welfare Officer will pay for a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,039 ✭✭✭✭neris

the traveller lad at the social didnt seem to keen on the mention of the word "work" when paddy was talking to him. More interested in just getting money handed to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

When Fionnan was talking about the water charges and he said about washing clothes every few days, well I nearly bust my sides laughing when the lady texted in and said "I would stand up hill of him":D.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

jimmyw wrote: »
    When Fionnan was talking about the water charges and he said about washing clothes every few days, well I nearly bust my sides laughing when the lady texted in and said "I would stand up hill of him":D.
    Fionnan and Averil spend alot of time in suits so I reckon they use the local drycleaners more than their washing machine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

More Maggie Thatcher stuff on PK. Is there no end to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,675 ✭✭✭serfboard

Roger_007 wrote: »
    More Maggie Thatcher stuff on PK. Is there no end to it?
    Not until she's planted ...

In fairness, it's less than 24 hours since it was announced that she had died so shows such as Morning Ireland and PK are only getting their take on it now. I wouldn't expect news at one, for example, to cover it today, since they did yesterday.

Having said that, I expect more coverage on the day of the funeral.

Up next, Al Queda give their opinions on Thatchers values and morals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

I think pat was expecting more vitriol off yer man. Sounded disappointed.

Reckon you'll get more from the union guys myself :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement