Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Lapin wrote: »
    It would appear that ministers are stepping down at such a rate now that such news stories are no longer deemed interesting on RTÉ Radio's flagship current affairs programme.

More like them trying to pretend that all of these retirements aren't a serious dent to FF's seat numbers at the next election. Of course it deserves a bit of a discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

That fcuking cretin Michael Healy Rae is on now. Pat played a speech by Jackie banging on about how great Michael is for getting planning permissions and filling potholes!!:mad:

You couldnt make this sh*t up...and now Michael is saying he's only interested in the "national good"...

...........AAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

the bullshyte he comes out with.

playing the "if this was to do with dublin ye woodnt say nowt" card.

gombeenism at its purest

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

The Healy Raes just prove that the backward gombeen muck savage is still alive and well in modern Ireland. Its people like them that have the country in a bad state looking after their own interests so they can be "the man" in the local area.

neris wrote: »
    The Healy Raes just prove that the backward gombeen muck savage is still alive and well in modern Ireland. Its people like them that have the country in a bad state looking after their own interests so they can be "the man" in the local area.

bang on.

"Getting one over on the cityboys" tribalism/attitude is whats got us where we are.

feckers dont actually realise its the taxpayer thats getting ****ed over by stuff lilke this and is the main reason services are falling apart because theyre being provided for political rather than actual needs.

• Advertisement

Michael Healy Rae will be absolutely redundant in the next dail. There will be no point to him. Bet he won't make a single speech in the chamber just like his father. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

telekon wrote: »
    Michael Healy Rae will be absolutely redundant in the next dail. There will be no point to him. Bet he won't make a single speech in the chamber just like his father. :mad:

well now maybe he doesn't make fancy dan actual speeches in the dail like those high-and-mighty dublin politicians, but sure you wouldn't understand that an honest country man wouldn't need to be at all that speechifying in order to get things done and the real people understand that, I'm talking about the people who have their dinner in the middle of the day.

:rolleyes: x100,000,000,000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Meteorites.. time to go back to bed I think. At least they seem to have stretched the interesting part of the show to 11 o'clock again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Meteorites.. time to go back to bed I think. At least they seem to have stretched the interesting part of the show to 11 o'clock again.

Yeah, Kenny is getting all Moncreiff's cast-offs now at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I agree with you 100% - It is an embarrassment to me that Healy Rea's represent a part of the county I live in.

• Advertisement

Oh sweet jaysus here we go a over hyped D4 description of bread making.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

. At least they seem to have stretched the interesting part of the show to 11 o'clock again.

You spoke too soon. It only lasted 40 mins today.
    (And 10 mins of that was a love in with Auntie O'Rourke)

Marie Louise O'Dramatic is on now talking about cream cakes in Kanturk. :mad:

Oh Christ, she's awful hard to listen to. :(

Oh sweet jaysus here we go a over hyped D4 description of bread making.

I would usually be the first to agree with you but this is of local interest to me so shut your *ahem* piehole.

:p

Its not the breadmaking I have a problem with but the dramatisation of it. Wouldnt mind a local baker where I am. Cusine de France from Londis just isnt quite freshly baked bread

I would usually be the first to agree with you but this is of local interest to me...........

Jesus Telekon :confused:

Why didn't you throw her into the bakers oven when she was down there ?

christ im off.

sorry but this is like listening to a female brian blessed !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Some saucy talk about feeling breasts perked me up! :pac:

Jesus Telekon :confused:

Why didn't you throw her into the bakers oven when she was down there ?

I should have purely for saying charleville was in county limerick! :mad:

I should have purely for saying charleville was in county limerick! :mad:

Jesus thats a terrible gaffe.

Everyone knows its in Kerry. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

boing! boing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

'we' shop at 3 or 4 stores now, not 1 or 2 like 'we' used to

guess who's on?

oh sweet jeebus... what IS the point of this?

Barname wrote: »
    'we' shop at 3 or 4 stores now, not 1 or 2 like 'we' used to

guess who's on?

It can't be Marie Louise O'Dramatic.

She only shops in Harrods. ;)

It can't be Marie Louise O'Dramatic.

She only shops in Harrods. ;)

yes, its useless Tina.... according to Alastair she doesn't get paid by the NCA however I suspect that she may be on retainer with Aldi and Lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Barname wrote: »
    yes, its useless Tina.... according to Alastair she doesn't get paid by the NCA however I suspect that she may be on retainer with Aldi and Lidl

I'm guessing comparison pricing doesn't light up your day like false claims of employment do?

last week it was bakers now its playing with dead bodies

hey at least they finally found a subject that got her to STFU !

:)

first time i heard her approaching a normal conversational manner in my life.

pat should find MORE things that scare the crap out of her to cover as that bit as almost pleasant to listen to.

:):)

on the current peice pat now amazed black people were in ireland for centuries. considering the demographic make up of montrose i cant say im surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jesus why didnt pat warn us. I would have tuned the banjo.. Where does he find these hillbillies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement