Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The John Murray Show

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Yeah, and John INSISTING on getting details of the torture was quite disturbing. Not a nice interview at all.

When will the appropriate individual with the power to can Murray grow a set and do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,113 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

my friend wrote: »
    When will the appropriate individual with the power to can Murray grow a set and do so?

Will not happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

It seems that there is a lot of bareback riding in Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It seems that there is a lot of bareback riding in Tallaght.

the guest found it funny:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Panic Attacks, Cancer, Suicidal Tendencies.....

It's Monday morning ffs... is he trying to push us over the edge...

• Advertisement

The delusional John Murray claimed this morning that HE is responsible for Hoziers success

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭real rocker

The delusional John Murray claimed this morning that HE is responsible for Hoziers success

Well John is Hozier than thou so maybe he is right.

Fairly mind numbing show today... It's days like today that I wish Newstalk was on digital... They really need to give this show to Kathryn Thomas or anybody else who has replaced Murray when he's been away.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,113 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Fairly mind numbing show today... It's days like today that I wish Newstalk was on digital... They really need to give this show to Kathryn Thomas or anybody else who has replaced Murray when he's been away.

Off button is your friend, in Casa Bendar or Auto it's hit at 0908 consistently.

Couldn't take that rubbish .

9.15am and Murray is talking about people planning for their deaths.... You couldnt make this sh1t up... Light entertainment????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I heard a bit of it. 'Twould nearly make you want to plan your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭thesandeman

WhaTheFK just happened on radio???

edit: It's just got worse. I think I've had a mornmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

WhaTheFK just happened on radio???

edit: It's just got worse. I think I've had a mornmare!

What?? What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Listened in this morning and was surprised at how bad it was. I've always had a lot of time for John's relaxed approach but unfortunately it seems to have got too relaxed.

He had a potentially stimulating interview with entrepreneur Michelle Mone but he completely botched it with a by the numbers interview. The whole thing just felt lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Another one of the Ryan clan on........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

ah rte have to sort this show out! one way tickit for it.....

Aidric wrote: »
    He had a potentially stimulating interview with entrepreneur Michelle Mone but he completely botched it with a by the numbers interview. The whole thing just felt lazy.

All of his interviews have that feel to them..

No sign of ego with this lad anyway..

A woman who smuggled butter down from the North... She's lucky she's not serving life..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

A woman who smuggled butter down from the North... She's lucky she's not serving life..

5lbs of butter! What age are these people? From the silly bint who thinks serious smuggling is a laugh - as does John - to fecking plastic spoons and butter. The whole lot of them sound like they made up their stories for ten minutes of fame on the radio. Back to Newstalk....

• Advertisement

Dont get under a car when it's only on the jack... Who knew.. And this guy is studying law...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Dont get under a car when it's only on the jack... Who knew.. And this guy is studying law...
    Educated /= intelligent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

would they not bring sor show to 9 am and leave this thing til 11am when most people are not in bad morning mode. RTE have got to cop on,

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

there is a rape culture in Ireland?:confused:

some real nonsense being spouted here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

God this one is talking a lot of rubbish. Also, someone should tell her that just because she's had a particular experience, doesn't mean it extrapolates to everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tafkach

I've heard this Jaguar guy's story now a few times on different stations. Would it not have been better for him to have fully established his ownership rights (if any) to the car before pumping all that money into it..?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 asterix

JM sounds seriously below par this morning. Toe-curlingly bad interview with some maudlin musician called Jimmy McCarthy.You can practically hear JM yawn as he asks the questions.It'd be easy to blame the musician but, for me, JM is clearly just punching it in of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,859 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I love Jimmy McCarthy and love his music even more - but my goodness the "chat" in between is hard going.

Don't want to turn off as a chance to listen to Jimmy singing live is a rare thing, but not sure how much more I can take.

Murray is a ghoul

A dark ghoulish tear seeking freak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,859 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Murray is a ghoul

A dark ghoulish tear seeking freak
    I would beg to disagree.

You're describing Joe Duffy there, who would have poor Jimmy in tears by now.

John Murray is IMO just a very poor interviewer in this sort of context.

Advertisement