Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Co-Worker Fancies Me

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I love how Feeky is determined to prove me wrong.

I just hope he doesn't shout out "TAKE THAT MR.STUFFINS" during the deed :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Jaysus whats with the animosity towards Feeky?

Lad, if you're telling the truth, go for it my son!

I thought this was AH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

MrStuffins wrote: »
    For the record, i can also PM everyone lies about my sexual deeds if you're interested.
    Oh will you just get a f**king life mate. We get it, you don't believe me. That's fine, I don't really give two s**ts. it's not like I'm claiming much anyway; "18 year-old in occasionally getting action shocker". I don't know if you're having difficulty getting it up or what, but talk to a counselor or something and stop spouting your monotonous rubbish.

And Le King, I'm bored at work and I'm having a bit of a laugh. I get enough action with girls to get by, not a huge amount and not a small amount either, and I don't claim otherwise. I also clearly wasn't going to get someone to hold a sign, I was calling Stuffins' bluff.

flyton5 wrote: »
    There is no temp job Feeky is there? There never was...:rolleyes:
    I'm happy to fill you in on the details in a PM if you so wish.

That's the only thing you'll be filling in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Noopti wrote: »
    Haircut fail

Kind of a mammys big kitchen bowl mixed with a bit of jedward on top.
    Agreed....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Lads this is gas. Just make sure it stays reasonably civil between you two so I don't have to be a fun spoiler. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I'll bet you would be...maybe we could submit it here: http://www.themanbookerprize.com/

That's the only thing you'll be filling in!
    Good one.

Look this has all gotten a bit nasty and that wasn't my intention, only to brighten up After Hours a bit. I'm sorry to anyone who was "offended" (:rolleyes:) by the thread and if anybody is interested for some reason to see if anything happens they can PM me on Sunday night as anything that might happen will have happened by then.

This thread can now be closed, and I can retire to the football forum as obviously my (actually true) stories are too outrageous to believe. Cheers mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

And Le King, I'm bored at work and I'm having a bit of a laugh. I get enough action with girls to get by, not a huge amount and not a small amount either, and I don't claim otherwise. I also clearly wasn't going to get someone to hold a sign, I was calling Stuffins' bluff.

Jesus lad, lighten up. I was only having a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

Oh will you just get a f**king life mate. We get it, you don't believe me. That's fine, I don't really give two s**ts. it's not like I'm claiming much anyway; "18 year-old in occasionally getting action shocker". I don't know if you're having difficulty getting it up or what, but talk to a counselor or something and stop spouting your monotonous rubbish.

Get off the thread you 'has-been'.

Nobody believes ,or likes you.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I just hope he doesn't shout out "TAKE THAT MR.STUFFINS" during the deed :o

It could work. "Take that MR. Stuffins", "what was that?", "I said,"take that stuffin"".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Get off the thread you 'has-been'.

Nobody believes ,or likes you.:mad:

Well that was unwarranted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Have to say, I've enjoyed this thread. Wonder what's going to happen next?

Keep us posted op!

this has all gotten a bit nasty ...........

Oh, how i wish you come back on Sunday night and say that!

Lads, I have no interest in defending myself from rather unneccessary internet attacks, so for the second time can a mod please close this and I'll PM anybody who's interested in the outcome? Cheers.

Lads, I have no interest in defending myself from rather unneccessary internet attacks, so for the second time can a mod please close this and I'll PM anybody who's interested in the outcome? Cheers.

come on Feeky..... we're only having a laugh!

I see you as my little brother now! :D

And if that chick from KYN IS your sister and is into a bit of incest, mind if i have run at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Feek away son, feek away.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭kev_Makaveli

Really childish Responses.... grow up a bit ppl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

C'mon...chin up. *virtual pat on back*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

It's so buddy. I'll PM you if I do the deed anyway.

Keep us posted here Feeky!!!

I don't care if you are making it up or not, as long as its gets entertaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

PM me Feeky if you want this reopened. Thought I had a crack at POTD but it'll never happen with the thread locked. /sigh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement