Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Co-Worker Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Yes, I've only come into contact with two women over the past 8-odd months.

Actually I'm reasonably certain this one will happen, there's more that she's done than what I said in the OP, I just thought I'd add a bit of tension. I'm also reasonably certain that nobody actually cares, but it's the internet, and if this thread keeps people mildly entertained at work like it's done me, then that's good enough for me.

Lighten up sunshine. :)

Right.

So, i think that if this does not happen or you claim it did but you don't get some sort of photographic evidence, then you need to hand in your balls to the nearest Garda Station.

Also, never return to AH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Right.

So, i think that if this does not happen or you claim it did but you don't get some sort of photographic evidence, then you need to hand in your balls to the nearest Garda Station.

Also, never return to AH!
    What sort of (legal :p) photographic evidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Not to cheapen the franchise, but I reckon this is a relatively sure thing.

I'm working in an office for the summer with another temp and I'm fairly certain she wants to get inside my trousers. For one she keeps poking me on Facebook from across the office. I have no idea what poking is but I'm fairly sure it means she wants me to poke her back, IRL.

She also linked me to some page advertising "National Boob Grab Day", or something along those lines, and suggested, jokingly I presume, that we practise.

Only downsides are that:

a) While her body is slammin', her face is exceedingly average.
    b) I've got another love interest right now too.

I think it boils down to just how many cool points I would get for fooling around with a co-worker 3 years older than me on my first job. Also, could I get fired?

Thoughts?

In b4 Fakey Magee, and grinds jokes.

Bring her home and pull the box out of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Kill her family.

She'll be crying out for comfort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Summer is nearly over and you're a temp.

Ride her like you stole her!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Right.

Yeah, you'll have some balls if you take a photo of a girl for showing off to some random dude on the internet. If you don't do it, you're not a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Yes, I've only come into contact with two women over the past 8-odd months.

With a 100% shoot down rate thus far. Going 3 for 3 I see.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

you have the worst kind of paronia going...

I get a picture of her holding some sort of sign confirming the deed and MrStubbins posts a picture of himself with "Sorry Feeky" written in jam across his/her chest. Only fair.

In before Feeky Magay. =P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

If you already have a love interest then this co-worker can be your bottom b*tch of the wh*res in your office, for description see link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_girl

• Advertisement

Yeah, you'll have some balls if you take a photo of a girl for showing off to some random dude on the internet. If you don't do it, you're not a man.

See? This guy gets it!

If you indeed do "punch above your weight", then this Butterface should be a stroll in the park.

If not, then you really should try supress these illusions of sexyness you seem to have.

And perhaps edit that pic in KYN where you're posing with your attractive cousin and pretending it's some girl you've been with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Yes, seriously. You'll see from the other girl in the picture that I tend to punch a bit above my weight. I never claimed to be some sort of male model, I think I'm fairly average-looking. Where's your picture Leonardo?
    That girl is definitely your sister
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63153450&postcount=1540

Not a cousin or a sister, but a girl I hooked up with in Irish College. Care to respond to my challenge Stuffins? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Not a cousin or a sister, but a girl I hooked up with in Irish College. Care to respond to my challenge Stubbins? ;)
    Did you know she went on to win big brother?

SugarHigh wrote: »

If this is true, i think i may have missed the most interesting segment of the "I'm Feeky and this chick wants my junk" epic!

Not a cousin or a sister, but a girl I hooked up with in Irish College. Care to respond to my challenge Stubbins? ;)

What challange?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

When I saw who started the thread, I thought here we go again..Brilliant...but so far its the straight to DVD sequel.

But I live in hope!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Feeky I think I know that girl from somewhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

SugarHigh wrote: »

Haircut fail

Feeky I think I know that girl from somewhere....

Shelbyville?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Currently awaiting AH thread titled:

"Simple Irish boy at my office keeps staring at moi!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Shelbyville?
    Im pretty sure she went out with a mate a few months back, I remember that face from somewhere anyway, so feeky she definitely isn't related to you and you "hooked up with her" in irish college ? Dont dig yourself further lad if your acting the bollox

Post #70 Stuffins. :)

I get a picture of her holding some sort of sign confirming the deed and MrStubbins posts a picture of himself with "Sorry Feeky" written in jam across his/her chest. Only fair.

You get a picture of her confirming the deed with jam across her chest and i'll do whatever you want!

Especially if her body is as "bangin" as you describe!

Im pretty sure she went out with a mate a few months back, I remember that face from somewhere anyway, so feeky she definitely isn't related to you and you "hooked up with her" in irish college ? Dont dig yourself further mate if your acting the bollox
    Yes, yes I did. Irish college being over a year ago at this stage. If you know her, PM me her name and I'll gladly link you to her Facebook so you two can renew acquaintences.

You get a picture of her confirming the deed with jam across her chest and i'll do whatever you want!

The terms of the deal are in post #70, if you wish to agree to it then stop bitching around and say so. :)

The terms of the deal are in post #70, if you wish to agree to it then stop bitching around and say so. :)

Revised details

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If she is French there is a tradeoff.

She will be excellent in the sack...but she is also pure evil!

Revised details
    As that's clearly unrealistic and obviously unacceptable to post on the internet I'll just assume that you're unwilling to participate in the bet which would make this thread a little more interesting than just a bad slagging match between us two that nobody wants to read.

• Advertisement

By the way Feeky. You're honestly gonna say to some girl

"Hey, do you mind holding up this piece of paper saying 'I shagged Feeky Magee' while i take a picture. I've been bragging about how you want me on Boards.ie and i just wanna prove your willingness to shag me to a guy i don't know on the internet"

No wonder you keep striking out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement