Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Judges absolutely wreck my head, especially Simon and Louis. Simon used to be honest but now it seems like he always has his own agenda going on and he tells people they're good when really they're nothing special. I also think he picks "popular" chart songs, not necessarily high-quality ones and they're always way too recent.

Louis, what a joke. "You're entertaing (insert name here), you're a star (insert name here), People at home will love you, You could be the next (pop star/big boy band/girl band)". Though he got Wagner's name wrong last night... He just makes the same, vague, non-constructive comments the whole time and never seems to give his own opinion, only what the audience want to hear.

I didn't agree with all of Cheryl's choices/opinions but she seems the most genuine. Mucho respect. Hot too :)

Anyone else underwhelmed by Cher last night too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Was it on the bit where they were singing "Whoooooooa whooooa" that they messed up? :P Some went ahead of the others?

well deise pointed out something happened after niall's solo and yea, at the end before the big chorus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I like Katie, but i think a Cindy lauper song would of been a better 1st choice, 'true colours' would have better suited her voice.

I also think that a UB40 song would have suited John Adeleye, also I think Paije was given the wrong song i think maybe a Bob Marley song..... or even Frank Sinatra.

I didn't know matts song, he did a great job. Hope he sings one i know next week, i love his style.

That would have been a great song for her :D Or Alison moyet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

well deise pointed out something happened after niall's solo and yea, at the end before the big chorus.

Oh I missed Niall's messed up bit so. :P
    I was delighted Niall got to sing, he's epic! :D
    Anyone notice Harry was just hopping his arm over and back really aggressively? :P

Also, Belle Amie's song would have been so much better if it'd have started with Rebecca singing "Can we pretend......" and then the rest coming onto the stage after it.
    Not all singing at once. It'd have been much stronger.

• Advertisement

Anyone notice Harry was just hopping his arm over and back really aggressively? :P

he's brilliant, eh? :D Oh those are harry's arm spasms that deise finds sexy :pac: i'm inclined to agree with her though haha.

Who's your favourite in the band? :) everyone has a favourite.

he's brilliant, eh? :D Oh those are harry's arm spasms that deise finds sexy :pac: i'm inclined to agree with her though haha.

Who's your favourite in the band? :) everyone has a favourite.

Niaaaaaaalll!:P

Look I found a pic for you and deissssssse :P

1010010_p_onedirec.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Harrys shoulder thrusts/spasms! Thayt with his most serious face ever was very nom nom! And Louis's smile was so cute.... So much love for that group! :D

deise_girl wrote: »
    Harrys shoulder thrusts/spasms! Thayt with his most serious face ever was very nom nom! And Louis's smile was so cute.... So much love for that group! :D

Naaaaaaaaaah bah! :P They were freakeh

Noel, where did you get that pic? :) a band where none of them are ugly!!!!

• Advertisement

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/

There's lots there. :)

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/

There's lots there. :)

Niall's the only one who's sensible to not pull down his pants. :P
    Ah sure...

And I'm convinced Liam is abit of a rich type of poncy guy. He always wears Calvin Klein undies!!!!

Niall's the only one who's sensible to not pull down his pants. :P
    Ah sure...

And I'm convinced Liam is abit of a rich type of poncy guy. He always wears Calvin Klein undies!!!!

Yeah he seems a bit of a ponce tbh. I loved when they called him the ugly one on Xtra Factor. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Look what I foundddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

Just watched clips of last night on youtube,

I don't like Matt, One Direction are ok :P

WHY is Cher so pretty?! Don't think she did that well though last night :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Watched the repeat of this today, mainly to see how Mary got on. Was actually pleasantly surprised. There were a few very good performances; Mary, Aiden, Treyc, Matt and Rebecca all impressed me. And I quite like Katie's voice, even if the song didn't suit her.

Diva Fever just made me think of this:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Omg....Usher sounds awful!!!!!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Omg....Usher sounds awful!!!!!

How can you tell, it's not as if he's singing? :pac:

*Dance*
    OH
    OH
    YEAH
    COME ON
    *Dance*
    YEA
    CAN YOU HEAR MEEEEEEE

stfu Usher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I liked Nicolo :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Me too :(

FYD v Katie now.
    It'll probably go to deadlock (it usually does!) and Katie will go

I hope Katie goes, don't like her at all!

What's with his ronnie o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

FYD are quite good now but they weren't great yesterday. I think Katie will go..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Their 'save me' song wasn't great.

Why must Louis ****e on ALL THE TIME?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Louis is my hero forever. I don't like Katie but she is incredibly pretty.

I really liked Katie's singoff performance, am glad the judges saved her.

Glad Nicolo is gone. He seems like a bit of a twat tbh, and he did not sing well at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Yeah Katie definitely deserved to be saved. Her performance was so much better that the other crowd's. I haven't really a favourite so far... Bring on next week! :D

And I forgot how much I love waiting for the judges to come out to see the girls' dresses! One of the highlights of the show tbh. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

Gutted for Nicolo. He was my doppelganger, if he won I was gonna make a living as his impersonator:(

• Advertisement

Gutted for Nicolo. He was my doppelganger, if he won I was gonna make a living as his impersonator:(

Ah, so it was Nicolo I saw outside Gorbys that night then! It all makes sense now. :pac:

Advertisement