Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Aiden was BRILLIANT! :D Possibly my new favourite :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I loved Cher, and I thought she looked awesome. Mary... AMAZING. 1 Direction, I just love them and Aiden was breathtaking. Imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo gooooodddd! :D:D:D:D:D

Shivers down spine momentttt!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo gooooodddd! :D:D:D:D:D

Shivers down spine momentttt!

For whatever reason I wouldn't have you pinned down as an XFactor person! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

For whatever reason I wouldn't have you pinned down as an XFactor person! :P

X-Factor contestants make noise, I make noise...common interests :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

The irish did us proud lads :) mary was just epic! Niall sang his solo so damn well for 1 direction and proved that he's not just one of the groups 'ooohh'ers. And rebecca in belle amie didn't shame herself either (she's an epic singer anyways).

And lads, cher was good? You could barely hear her! :pac:

The irish did us proud lads :) mary was just epic! Niall sang his solo so damn well for 1 direction and proved that he's not just one of the groups 'ooohh'ers. And rebecca in belle amie didn't shame herself either (she's an epic singer anyways).

And lads, cher was good? You could barely hear her! :pac:
    Shouldn't you have a 1 direction sig by now? :P

Shouldn't you have a 1 direction sig by now? :P

My phone can't stick on sigs :P And it takes time to make the perfect sig seeing as they are perfection :)

My phone can't stick on sigs :P And it takes time to make the perfect sig seeing as they are perfection :)
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68417349&postcount=4369 :P

I'm tempted, but I haven't made up my mind fully yet. Love Aiden though :D

http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68417349&postcount=4369 :P

I'm tempted, but I haven't made up my mind fully yet. Love Aiden though :D

that weird woman on the side of those pics scare me :pac:

• Advertisement

that weird woman on the side of those pics scare me :pac:
    I know, I felt stupid wondering who she was but I see loads of people asking :D

45 pages of chat on the proper X Factor thread during last nights show. I can see reading over that turning into my entertainment at work...I live an exciting life.

45 pages of chat on the proper X Factor thread during last nights show. I can see reading over that turning into my entertainment at work...I live an exciting life.

It's entertaining :) go ahead haha... Oh itv are replaying xfactor and 1 direction are on after the break :D . I'm curious as to who made the mistake in the harmony.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No judgement here - I was reading it through the show with the laptop in front of me! Once the song finished and the judges gave their comments, I just pressed F5, realised it skipped ahead about 3 pages and read through those, all while debating with my room-mates who was and wasn't good! I thought Katie was good, but no-one seems to agree with me!

No-one likes katie, timbuk :P i only know one guy that does because he hated gamu..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No I thought Gamu was excellent, in fairness she should have went through. I didn't like Katie earlier on because she was a drama queen, forgetting her words and whatnot, but she sang "We are the champions" really well. It's not like she personally bumped Gamu out of it, so I don't get where all the hate is coming from. Sure Cheryl even had a wildcard and didn't pick Gamu, and definitely made a better choice with her wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Aiden was soooo intense it was brilliant, the best x factor show i've ever seen, cant wait for next week.

* I didn't like Aidens little facial expressions in the auditions but it really worked last night, wow it was compelling viewing, i even put down the smyths toy brochure to watch him as he never hit the spot with me before but last night he HIT THE SPOT. Brilliant.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Me thinks Aiden and Mary are my favourites <3 oh and Matt :D

Edit: Wagner like wtf hahahahha

My mam is so funny. When wagner comes on 'mother of sweet fcuk, what is that?'

me:wagner mom :P.
    Mam: how many are going out? Me: 2, i think haha.
    Mam: that eejit will be one of them :pac:

Although when he started banging the drums going LOVESHACK, i couldn't stop laughing :P

No I thought Gamu was excellent, in fairness she should have went through. I didn't like Katie earlier on because she was a drama queen, forgetting her words and whatnot, but she sang "We are the champions" really well. .

I like Katie, but i think a Cindy lauper song would of been a better 1st choice, 'true colours' would have better suited her voice.

I also think that a UB40 song would have suited John Adeleye, also I think Paije was given the wrong song i think maybe a Bob Marley song..... or even Frank Sinatra.

I didn't know matts song, he did a great job. Hope he sings one i know next week, i love his style.

My mam is so funny. When wagner comes on 'mother of sweet fcuk, what is that?'

me:wagner mom :P.
    Mam: how many are going out? Me: 2, i think haha.
    Mam: that eejit will be one of them :pac:

Although when he started banging the drums going LOVESHACK, i couldn't stop laughing :P

He reminds me of Chicco, its wagner time..... :D

• Advertisement

my god cheryl has been tangoed tonight shes so orange :eek:

I said that last night too, what were they thinking?

I actually admire Cheryl for not putting Gamu through. Usually when a contestant is hyped up so much at the beginning, even when other contestants are just as good, the judges always seem to put them through cos of all the media attention it gets. I didn't like Gamu at all, thought she was way too overconfident and her audition was autotuned to the max!

Meh, i still liked gamu :P Gamu was certainly not the 5th best act out of the girls category anyways. I should probably study but in a moment I'm getting on the computer and watching xfactor videos :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Mary was brilliant last night. I have to admit, I wasn't her biggest fan but she proved me wrong. Loudest cheer of the night and well deserved!

I loved Aidan as well, it was so haunting. :eek:

Anyway else think the Irish guy, Niall from 1 Direction was the best in the band last night? I was impressed, his voice was really good!

Wagner has got to win though.
    It was terrible.. but kind of incredible at the same time. :p
    I laughed so much when he was on.

It would creep me out if he was my P.E. teacher tough.

No one here like Storm? I think hes brilliant, loved the hair! Think he'll try really hard every week aswel.

I freakin' love storm and nicolo :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Mary was brilliant last night. I have to admit, I wasn't her biggest fan but she proved me wrong. Loudest cheer of the night and well deserved!

I loved Aidan as well, it was so haunting. :eek:

Anyway else think the Irish guy, Niall from 1 Direction was the best in the band last night? I was impressed, his voice was really good!

Wagner has got to win though.
    It was terrible.. but kind of incredible at the same time. :p
    I laughed so much when he was on.

It would creep me out if he was my P.E. teacher tough.

Yea Niall was awesome last night, mucho surprised..
    But Harry didnt sing, if he sang Im telling ya you'd be blown away :P
    But we had to be content with his shoulder spasms/thrusts last night.. :L

Lads I love that group, Id honestly buy any song they made IRL :P

Nah deise, niall would have been way better than harry even if he did sing :P and niall's continous amazing smile throughout the performance kicks harry's arm spasms ass :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Was it on the bit where they were singing "Whoooooooa whooooa" that they messed up? :P Some went ahead of the others?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Guys I don't hate Katie as much as everyone else does. I'm not saying I particularly like her, but compared to some of them on it she's decent.

And yeah, go Matt, Mary, Aiden and....Wagner :D
    Oh yeah, and One Direction too :)

Advertisement