Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Omg ihavequestions, are you me? :D I love 1 direction and nicolo too haha!

Dug this up while having a youtube x factor frenzy! :P
    Omg Ruth Lorenzo, you beast!
    Best X Factor performance eveeeeeer?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

^ Ruth Lorenzo was one of the few people who appeared on XFactor that actually had talent. I watched XFactor the year she was on, just because of her. And I stopped watching when she got voted out. (Alas, being over 25 and foreign probably didn't help her get votes from the general public who only vote based on looks and where they're from, rather than actual talent. :()

Yea, she was amazing. Youtube her last x factor performance 'always'. I actually cried :o :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Matt Cardle... om nom nom nom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Matt Cardle... om nom nom nom.

I actually know what love is 'cause of him. Wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

It's a crush to rival that of Jesse Lacey. There, I said it.

It's a crush to rival that of Jesse Lacey. There, I said it.

:eek: No!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

OK lads, 2 hours and 27 minutes :)

I cannot wait. Go Matt! <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

<33333333333333 MATT!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Missing it tonight for an 18th. :(:(

What time is the 18th on? Just go after X Factor is finished?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

cork*girl wrote: »
    What time is the 18th on? Just go after X Factor is finished?! :D

I'm leaving mine at 6:30, to be at my friends (Whose 18th it is) at 7, then we're leaving her's at 9. :( :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Am I the only one not buzzing about the extra long length of the X Factor? :/
    I think having the wildcards is pretty stupid, they wernt good enough to get a place so why should they get through now?
    And its gonna be annoying listening to 9+ singers who annoy me >.<

Bring on week 5/6ish :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise_girl wrote: »
    Am I the only one not buzzing about the extra long length of the X Factor? :/
    I think having the wildcards is pretty stupid, they wernt good enough to get a place so why should they get through now?
    And its gonna be annoying listening to 9+ singers who annoy me >.<

Bring on week 5/6ish :pac:

I agree 100%, it's just getting ridiculous at this stage with all the second chances. I mean, they already formed One Direction and Belle Amie from rejects, is there really a need for wildcards?

Although just because they didn't get through doesn't mean they weren't good enough...Cheryl :mad:

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    I agree 100%, it's just getting ridiculous at this stage with all the second chances. I mean, they already formed One Direction and Belle Amie from rejects, is there really a need for wildcards?

Although just because they didn't get through doesn't mean they weren't good enough...Cheryl :mad:

Yea and even though I love 1 Direction and Im going to make them win, it was kinda unfair on the original groups... Coz obviously Simon was going to put through the two groups he just made...
    Though I do defo believe if they didnt make the groups 1 or 2 from 1 direction woulda got through anyway :P

And well we all know if your in Cheryls category all you have to do is dress pretty, cry and maybe sing a few words (for the craic though because singing isnt really that important -.-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

my god cheryl has been tangoed tonight shes so orange :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

The amount of ads! Probably to fund the mango-fication of Cheryl!

Wasn't that impressed by FYD but Matt was good!

Oh, Matt <3<3<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Am I the only person who doesn't like rebecca? Can't see the fuss about her tbh

• Advertisement

Matt was awesome :D <333

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Wow Cher was actually good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Wow Cher was actually good!

OF COURSE SHE WAS! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Cher... I don't like that girl at all for some reason. She just doesn't come across well. I don't know, something there's just about her... As usual, Louis is the best thing on tonight's show! I love that man. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Don't like the clothes tonight at all, belle Amie looked like they got dressed in the dark and just disliked cher's outfit, can't stand her style!

Edit: G'wan Mary :D

Mary was brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Rebecca's left hand annoys me :P

Didn't think Belle Amie were good at all! (I'm a half hour behind y'all :P)

Jaysus One Direction sound so off harmony and just bland. Can't see them winning it, but they will probably get through a few weeks.

1 Direction are wow :)

But Harry didnt get to sing :/ Which does annoy me perhaps more then it should..

• Advertisement

Aidan sings this perfectly! His actions are so in touch with the song!

Advertisement