Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Jesus. Those G&S couple. I know the quality isn't great on youtube but in their interview I have absolutely no idea of what they're saying :confused: What the hell accent is that?

Ah, they're Gay and Straight. I thought they said Game Street :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh god, more autotune.
    Also, does anyone else think this pair just seems so set up? If you can sing that well you should be able to tell when someone is out of tune/completely out of time. Is she in it just to look better?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Dublin auditions are on this week according to local newspaper.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

S'pose though on the whole Auto Tune thing, the singers must still be fairly decent because the judges heard it without the auto tune and still put them through.
    The 16 year old lad that got through to judges houses is from my town. \o/ Finallly someone from here can do something decent.
    Woop woop for Mullingar! :p

Just on an X Factor related note, Jedward's documentary on TV3 / ITV2 is actually hilarious. They're the funniest beings ever. Good on them for milking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Woop woop for Mullingar! :p

Just on an X Factor related note, Jedward's documentary on TV3 / ITV2 is actually hilarious. They're the funniest beings ever. Good on them for milking it.

Indeed! They're both millionaires already according to Louis Walsh!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Dwayne to win X Factor lads...

He must, he can, he will.

Or that Niall Horan lad :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Dwayne was class.:D
    I didn't think he was as bad at singing as the judges were making him out to be.

I never pay attention to the names, was Dwayne
    the 16 year old?

And can we just tell people who don't want to find out stuff just not to read the thread, teh spoilers, they burnn :(

baz2009 wrote: »
    Dwayne was class.:D
    I didn't think he was as bad at singing as the judges were making him out to be.

Same. I thought he was alright at singing tbh.
    He was just jumping all over the place which may have hindered his voice slightly.

Really entertained me anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Are ye all tone-deaf or what? He was awful. No way he should have gotten through, and he's gonna drop like a fly next time round tbh.

Challengemaster in the X Factor thread?! Who woulda thought! :D

Imagine how he would have sounded with autotune...bet hes gutted it got turned off :P

I'm all for painter dude, Matt? The amount of men singing songs by women was a bit too much but he did a better job than Amy!

• Advertisement

Are ye all tone-deaf or what? He was awful. No way he should have gotten through, and he's gonna drop like a fly next time round tbh.

Ah cmon now.. he's a laugh :D
    If X Factor was full of boring singers non-stop, then the show would be going no-where.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

'Mon Niall!

Only thing funny was watching a scobe on xfactor

Only thing funny was watching a scobe on xfactor

Ah now. Get away outta that!
    Thought he was preety hilarious :)

And bluejay, I agree. Gwaaan Niall <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Elli-May

he was actually really good live at the auditions

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oicherider

If X Factor was full of boring singers non-stop, then the show would be going no-where.

Show called the "X Factor"

Young Dub lad that cant sing gets the whole audience going and the judges to all like him - Gets everyone going..

If thats not an "X Factor" then tell me what is!

Your dead right "If X Factor was full of boring singers itd go no where" -

He was a entertaining singer!! Fair F***s to him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I actually thought Cher was AMAZING tonight! And I fell in love with that lil guy, Liam - he's just too cute! <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

I keep missing the x factor every week. :(
    Looks like I'm going to be missing every Saturday for the foreseeable future aswel, which sucks.

I had it taped, only watching it now. msbrightside, youtube!

Yno, I quite like Twem! And I didn't like Jedward. Must be cos they're French ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Liam to win....

• Advertisement

I know this is totally irrelevant but when Cher came on, I instantly thought of Oopsy! :P

But yea, highlight for me was the 2 brats, with one punching the other in the face :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭DylanS09

"Who are you?:confused:"haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

BAHAHAHHAHAHA! :pac:

EDIT: Love how the still for the vid is mid-punch :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

That was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing!

Whoever the feck yer wan was that note perfect singing you've got the love.....that was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

I know this is totally irrelevant but when Cher came on, I instantly thought of Oopsy! :P

But yea, highlight for me was the 2 brats, with one punching the other in the face :D

I do not look like her! I will never never accept it :P

She's quite stunning :D

I thought he 16 year old who was there 2 years ago (I never remember names :P) was really good, I liked Cher too.

Highlight had to be the 2 mad things,

Simon : So girls, why are you here today?
    Girls: We-I dunno- We just, it's like -We're like- We just- I dunno like

And then she smacks her in the face hahahaha

I never watch telly, but that's entertainment like :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 neelerwheeler

does anyone know when the audition shows are over? i can't wait for bootcamp and judges houses to start ..

i hate the way they do the auditions in front of a live audience now .. they always seem to concentrate more on the audience's reactions rather than the actual singer .. wish they would go back to the old days when it was just about the singer and their raw talent .. ! cause all this backing track and auto tuning business is just making rubbish people sound decent and they get through when they don't deserve to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

There's nothing like watching the X Factor on a rainy Saturday evening with the fire blazing. <3

I loved your man who sang S Club 7. Twas hilarious. :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

OopsyDaisy wrote: »
    I thought he 16 year old who was there 2 years ago (I never remember names :P) was really good

Liam :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

What happened to this thread ! We need to get some life back into this now with the live shows on the way :D

So, everyone hear about the "wild card" thing? Apparently each judge is allowed bring back 1 act for the live shows, or they have to compete for 1 place or something . I think Peije and Tracy are two of the acts, but who knows!

Also, I <3 Niclo and One Direction. :D

Advertisement