Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Ever watch Universe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

sg universe ?

I've read some reviews on the first season and its suppose to have taken a big huge **** all over SG1 + Atlantis.

It's very different, more mature, but I still think it's awesome. Can't bait SG1 and Atlantis though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Does anyone/has anyone watched Fringe?

I watched S1 and a bit of S2, but them the cnuts at 3 moved it to 3e which I don't have so I'm guna have to wait until s2 comes out. Shít just thinking now, it's out next week :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    76 guests, 2 members. 78 total online in CoD, new record? :)

Edit : 88

Most if not all of them I bet were Jamie Dev accounts :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

dont watch tv much (actually not at all as I've no channels :pac: ) so download anything I want to watch, my usual stuff is Entrouage, Big Bang Theory, Top Gear, a few other things, I havent watched a tv religously since The Wire, where I watched all 5 seasons back to back over the course of a few weeks, many, many late nights and tired days at work due to its "just one more episode!" nature.

I don't watch TV either, I watch all my shows online.

Anyone watch Mad Men? Best show around atm.

I really must get into it, my flatmate keeps harping on about how great it is (aside from Christina Hendrick's magnificent jugs :pac: )

OH MY GOD THEY'RE AMAZING.

But still, it's just a really fantastic show :D

Kersmash wrote: »
    OH MY GOD THEY'RE AMAZING.

But still, it's just a really fantastic show :D

How have I not seen this show before? I feel stupid. :mad:

Going to rig up the Px21's. You can only use them with ps/xbox/pc right? You can't plug into a tv or ipod right?

• Advertisement

Well you can, but you need a usb connection to power them.

Well you can, but you need a usb connection to power them.

Cheers, I can't be bothered, they're too bulky anyways.

They're pretty good for listening to music off the computer in fairness, I use em all the time.

They're pretty good for listening to music off the computer in fairness, I use em all the time.

I haven't tested them yet. 33mins to download 10mb (20%) of the playstation update. :mad::mad::mad: Stupid 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

px21's are very good , much better than the x3's , its a pity they are wired.

Tried them out on the laptop there. They're pretty good, bass is awesome :D

I don't mind the fact that they're wired personally, it's a helluva long cable and it never bothers me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

I don't mind the fact that they're wired personally, it's a helluva long cable and it never bothers me.

ha dont mind it....i love that there wired ! batteries= pain in the ass to me . hate buying recharging all this milarkey just want to plug it in and play and thats just fine with me . besides i sit lyk an inch from the tv anyway so not like i need wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I haven't tested them yet. 33mins to download 10mb (20%) of the playstation update. :mad::mad::mad: Stupid 3

Feck, I had that downloaded in less than a min and i'm with three too. . Wonder if that jailbreak usb thingy will work now?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Downloading the Littlebigplanet2 beta, i may not be on COD for a few days :D:D

• Advertisement

How'd you get a beta code?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lads, I think my routers in the post office, if I get it tomorrow and get hooked up with internet will someone help me because I'm crap at the game now :(

Tallon wrote: »
    Lads, I think my routers in the post office, if I get it tomorrow and get hooked up with internet will someone help me because I'm crap at the game now :(

*Pats back and puts hand over shoulder*
    Ah young grasshopper... :pac:

You can't have gone that bad haha. We've started getting a good party going most nights, usually 3-6, we even had a 9 man going in ground war.

Oh, and does anyone know what the "expander" button on the Px21 button pad thingy does?

Its basically fake surround sound, just opens the channels a bit, I find it helps on MW2 but not so much watching movies, as good as the px21's are theres a sh1tload of hiss on them when you're watching a movie that isnt very loud, so I keep my Sennheisers for that, if you really want to see how good they sound play Dead Space on them, threw on the opening of it the other day, fcuk me...

krudler wrote: »
    Its basically fake surround sound, just opens the channels a bit, I find it helps on MW2 but not so much watching movies, as good as the px21's are theres a sh1tload of hiss on them when you're watching a movie that isnt very loud, so I keep my Sennheisers for that, if you really want to see how good they sound play Dead Space on them, threw on the opening of it the other day, fcuk me...

Cheers, there was a difference but it was hard to notice. Will a Youtube video for the opening theme work for that?

Yeah, i turn off stereo expander when I'm watching movies etc, but it's great for MW2.

Cheers, there was a difference but it was hard to notice. Will a Youtube video for the opening theme work for that?

I guess, depends on how good quality the sound is though, its amazing on the game itself its definitely up there with the best sound design ever for a game, ever played it? if not its only 17 quid in hmv right now, amazing game, such a pity the 2nd one isnt out til January though :(

I played the first 3 chapters of Deadspace, it was good, i just couldn't get into it...

Holy **** I just noticed Shammy has 1337 posts at the moment :D Awesome!

• Advertisement

Nevermind, youtube and basically anything online is a shambles for me. Internet drops every few seconds. Looking at my 3connect it shows 20kb/s to 0kb/s then to 15kb/s then back to 0kb/s repeat. I know I keep saying this but it's gone beyond belief. I'm struggling to load Boards let alone play online :mad::mad::mad:

If I ask to cancel they'll surely say pay the fines so it's e20x7 which I don't have

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement