Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options
1327328329330331333»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I hate buses so much :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

IPAM wrote: »
    I hate buses so much :mad:
    The is why I drive a car, countless times I've been on a bus and the damn thing broke down

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Different strokes and all that :P

I give pretty much every type of game a chance.. RPG's like skyrim or darksouls aren't great sp games for me because you can be a wizard ! Its because of how much more depth and how the story comes together compared to something like GTA or the CoD/BF SP were its just all michael bay styled action pieces... Guess its the zelda fan in me that hates those types of games.

On the other hand... for years i played very few single player games when I was flat out playing CS/Quake etc so i know how some people can get bored of SP easily, same reason i thought CoD4 was kind of crap at the time.. nothing compared to CS for me.

I actually don't know how people think CoD or BF are good in SP tho, Really poor imo... hasn't been a great FPS SP game since HL2 imo probably won't be another till HL3 ! :D. If im being honest.. playing CoD has given my interest in GOOD SP games a real boost !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

gcgirl wrote: »
    The is why I drive a car, countless times I've been on a bus and the damn thing broke down

I have a car, just so happens it's not taxed or insured :( so 2 buses lasting 5 hours.... Nightmare!!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

hypermuse wrote: »
    Im not mush into dragons, wizards and all the lore stuff but the elder scrolls series has totally made me its biatch!!

True that. Im more of a star wars space kind of player when it comes to fantasy but skyrim really drew me in. Also since mw3 kinda bores me Im getting Star Wars Battlefront 2 on steam today to get my shooter fix instead. I had it years ago but we didnt even have internet then so I'm going to give it a lash. Hopefully it'll be as fun as I remember :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Anyone know UPS delivery times?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Spiderman 2 is actually really good :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    Lakes... www.cssmixes.co.uk/

Sign up ! SOOoooOooooOOooooo much better than public ! I'll teach you how to play the main maps etc !

soon , soon

IPAM wrote: »

I have a car, just so happens it's not taxed or insured :( so 2 buses lasting 5 hours.... Nightmare!!
    Good luck 5 hours on a bus woundnt be so bad if you had wifi on it

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

fjsanchez wrote: »

You're first time seeing it!? Tis pretty good for a comic book movie alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

fjsanchez wrote: »

one of the best superhero movies ever along with X-men 2, The Dark Knight and Superman II. Spiderman 3 however, is not..

krudler wrote: »
    one of the best superhero movies ever along with X-men 2, The Dark Knight and Superman II. Spiderman 3 however, is not..

X-men first class is an amazing Superhero movie, Michael Fassbender as Magneto was perfecto.

AGB_Ghost wrote: »

X-men first class is an amazing Superhero movie, Michael Fassbender as Magneto was perfecto.
    And the question is was it Fassbender or Vaughn who impregnated January Jones ?

And the question is was it Fassbender or Vaughn who impregnated January Jones ?

Azazel/Vaughn, How else would Kurt Wagner have his teleportation abilities?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

AGB_Ghost wrote: »

He was great in it, his accent slips terribly when he's wearing the helmet though, its weird, he's starts shouting in a Monaghan accent on the beach near the end lol

He was great in it, his accent slips terribly when he's wearing the helmet though, its weird, he's starts shouting in a Monaghan accent on the beach near the end lol

"Our enemies are out there lads!" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Right lads, we've talked enough ****e and are closing in on the 10k limit.

New threads here, natter on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Then lock this one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Tallon wrote: »
    Then lock this one :D

Smartarse. Locked!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement