Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,004 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

redman85 wrote: »
    Got Battlefield for xmas and its brand new and its saying that the online pass is already used.

FML

ouch

Where did you buy it?

I know gamestop employees are ***** for taking stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Headshot wrote: »
    ouch

Where did you buy it?

I know gamestop employees are ***** for taking stuff like that

Gamestop :rolleyes:

Its the limited edition too so its more then the online pass. Little thieving S**ts

Gamestop :rolleyes:

Its the limited edition too so its more then the online pass. Little thieving S**ts

Im not sure what you can do today but id ring up first thing when gamestop reopen and lodge a complaint

Im not sure what you can do today but id ring up first thing when gamestop reopen and lodge a complaint

Yeah I'll sort it out in awhile not really too concerned. Does the limited edition code expire? was told that the limited edition is a pre order only

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Got Battlefield for xmas and its brand new and its saying that the online pass is already used.

FML

Would the game box not be sealed if it is the limited edition?
    And to make sure it was not you who has it already on your a/c, check your recent downloads.

If all else fails, give them hell.

• Advertisement

Is it a brand new game or a 2nd hand one?

CORaven wrote: »
    Would the game box not be sealed if it is the limited edition?
    And to make sure it was not you who has it already on your a/c, check your recent downloads.

It downloaded the update and when I went into the game to play multiplayer it asks for the code. Tried it a few times

It wasnt sealed but the disks look brand new. No marks at all and a few useless leaflets.

Me being me I probably threw the receipt away :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Got pitch tickets for Springsteen, feckin delighted! :D

Find that receipt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Home > Right most menu > Account Management > Download history.
    Check if it is there, just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

4 hours on a bus, yipeee :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

So Skyrim's addictive.....

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

yimrsg wrote: »
    So Skyrim's addictive.....

Yes, yes it is. Ive played for around 80 hours and still have half the map to explore

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The Trittons are class. How the hell did I hear anything with the Orb's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Skyrim has awesome sound. The graphics aren't the best on console however. I could imagine playing it on a high-end PC would be unreal.

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Skyrim has awesome sound. The graphics aren't the best on console however. I could imagine playing it on a high-end PC would be unreal.

Muwhahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Muwhahahaha

+1 ( decent pc )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Love the install game on the xbox, can the ps3 do it by any chance? Playing MW3 in Xbox jees I feel so inadequate, the 7 yr old did well this Xmas just trying to sort the tv in the kitchen at a level where there is no screen shine or where the screen goes really dark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

yimrsg wrote: »
    They're good enough. I bought them as a present for a mate and he was happy with them. Bass dominates the sound but depending on the genres you listen to that could be a good thing. If the model you've got has a right angle jack that's good news, as that's where most earbuds break at so it should last a while.

If you're not getting tingles and cold shivers in the base of your neck whilst listening to your favourite songs then something isn't right with your audio equipment, that or else you're having a medical emergency.

I am indeed :D

They're right angled, and will hopefully last a decent time. Will use the little carrier bag to hide them from my dog :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I am indeed :D

They're right angled, and will hopefully last a decent time. Will use the little carrier bag to hide them from my dog :o

Those are three quite excellent songs, to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ah Lee such good taste in Music compared to some people.

Anyone on XBL? can't seem to connect, ran a test, internet can't connect to xbox but connecting to my internet works fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Anyone on XBL? can't seem to connect, ran a test, internet can't connect to xbox but connecting to my internet works fine.
    Last night I had to just quit because it just would not connect to Xbox live had to go to my room and got on the psn to play :)

gcgirl wrote: »
    Last night I had to just quit because it just would not connect to Xbox live had to go to my room and got on the psn to play :)

Un-plugged the modem and plugged it back in, went downstairs for a pancake and when I got back it was working......must have been the pancake.

Ah Lee such good taste in Music compared to some people.

Aww :')

Nah my taste in certain stuff is horrible lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Balfie wrote: »

.....Eh :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Leeg17 wrote: »
    .....Eh :eek:

FUK YOU! :mad:

:pac:

• Advertisement

Balfie wrote: »