Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What one's are they?

The PX21's are good and there cheap now.

53 for PX21's and 50 for P11's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Soby wrote: »
    Bought yourself a xmas present ? :P

Nope, present from the parents :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Out walking the dog now, so will check when i get home. Think they're 21's.. they had other tb's, but they were 150

They're p11's. Think i'll bring them back and wait for the other ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

The cat is gas last night I thought she was in pain kept rolling around the floor and was stooped down and kept raising her ass and meowing, turns out she needs a ride from a tomcat, you'd know she was from Wicklow a Ho with an easy vertue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Tests again tomorrow, a joke since my mocks are in 2 months, could have used these 2 weeks to finish up the end of the courses and our projects. :rolleyes:

On a positive note (for once since I am such a negative C*nt all the time)

Got all my christmas shopping done and I may pick up an X Rocker Pro Gaming chair with the money I get for christmas, need a new chair, current one is a piece o' poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Tests again tomorrow, a joke since my mocks are in 2 months, could have used these 2 weeks to finish up the end of the courses and our projects. :rolleyes:

On a positive note (for once since I am such a negative C*nt all the time)

Got all my christmas shopping done and I may pick up an X Rocker Pro Gaming chair with the money I get for christmas, need a new chair, current one is a piece o' poo.

regular tests are good imo

LakesKeane wrote: »
    regular tests are good imo

Sometimes, but when there are a few loose ends to tie up and some projects to be improved, might as well use these weeks to do that than cram us in a classroom for only 4 hours a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Screenception :D
    2i6nequ.png

Man utd have released a perfume for christmas, to celebrate their continued path in Europe. It's channel no.5

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    Man utd have released a perfume for christmas, to celebrate their continued path in Europe. It's channel no.5

Tehee!:D

Picked up a copy of BF3 for the Xbox since I can't play it on my PC, am a tad excited, loved BF3 on PC when it worked.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Y U NO play on PS3

Tallon wrote: »
    Y U NO play on PS3

Haven't got the disc drives repaired, I have the money to get one done, which will be my uncles, the second will be done next year so I may pick up Uncharted and some other games like The Last of Us. :P

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Haven't got the disc drives repaired, I have the money to get one done, which will be my uncles, the second will be done next year so I may pick up Uncharted and some other games like The Last of Us. :P

I know, $3.5K

I know, $3.5K

Touche. ;)

I know, $3.5K

pah! pittance :P
    Buzz_Killington.jpg
    We all know the people who have money are those who don't talk about it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

New PC is built... and looking sshhhwweeeet !

Goodbye console noobs.. i've rejoined the ranks of the PC elitists ! :P

I kid. It does look pretty sweet tho ! :)

Pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Pics or GTFO

lol, i'll throw some up tomorrow once my mouse/mat comes !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Is it worth getting BF3? I'm sick of MW3 atm and I'm getting Skyrim shortly.

DEFFO!

Haven't picked up MW3 since I got it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Is it worth getting BF3? I'm sick of MW3 atm and I'm getting Skyrim shortly.

In rank of sheer awesomeness

1. Skyrim
    2. BF3
    6. MW3

Get it... its a much better game, not as arcade like or as fast but much a better game to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Steam Christmas Sale. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I bought my Dad Battlefield 3.He only played single player (dunno if that requires the serial key ).If it does ,does that mean the key cant be used again on another pc for multiplayer.I.e by using the key on my Dads did that register for online too ? .
    Have a mate willing to swap for a ps3 version.Save me buying one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,251 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Anyone got their Roses tickets?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Finally, after having it postponed twice, my interview went ahead this morning :)

Think it went well so fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Soby wrote: »
    I bought my Dad Battlefield 3.He only played single player (dunno if that requires the serial key ).If it does ,does that mean the key cant be used again on another pc for multiplayer.I.e by using the key on my Dads did that register for online too ? .
    Have a mate willing to swap for a ps3 version.Save me buying one :)
    Single player should not require the key but EA sports are even more money grappling f'ers than activision, I think you might have to shelve out a tenner for the key or ur mate might have to, nearly sure when I played the campaign I had to register

Finally, after having it postponed twice, my interview went ahead this morning :)

Think it went well so fingers crossed!

Being nosey here. What's the job?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

beertons wrote: »
    Being nosey here. What's the job?

It's for an online gaming company called BetClic as a fraud analyst. I luvz the pokerz :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement