Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭MRledzepo

hey lad's i play cod4 and mw2 and once and a while black op's anyone up for a game?
    i rather talk on Skype than on psn add me on Skype:edward.chiddybangbang
    then my psn: MRlocoboy

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Going on in 10 mins.
    MRledzepo wrote: »
    hey lad's i play cod4 and mw2 and once and a while black op's anyone up for a game?
    i rather talk on Skype than on psn add me on Skype:edward.chiddybangbang
    then my psn: MRlocoboy

Hi, best to add people from the OP in this thread mate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I might jump over in half an hour,I'll see how these few games of pro go first

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Anyone goin on later that may be able to host and possibly provide me a decent connection. I cannot play on this 3 bar anymore

Very fun sesh lads, sorry for playing average stuff earlier in GW namely. Gonna have dinner and should be on after that if there is a party going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

good session alright!!

Wont be back on thou.. food, bed and early start!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Some good games yesterday and last night. Paricularly that demo game on Bakaara was enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Was a bit intense! :P

That game on Bakaara was very satisfying. Played half that match 4 vs 6 as well don't forget, and they were using tac inserts too. Had no right to win it but we did.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think we defused twice with about .1 on the clock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Was gonna suggest a few games tonight before i leave. *looks up*.**** I already packed my ps3 :P haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

DON'T LEAVE ME!

*latches onto leg*

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

That game on Bakaara was very satisfying. Played half that match 4 vs 6 as well don't forget, and they were using tac inserts too. Had no right to win it but we did.

I need to unlock a tac insert something bad!! When playing sabo it's kinda essential.. especially if the quick plant doesn't work out very well!

I was crying out for a tac insert in that game of sabo on resistance that we lost against them campy fcks!! hiding up their little steps constantly! still makes me angry thinking bout that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Won't be on ps3 for a couple of months! College getting too busy. Delete me from your friends list and I'll add you when I get back on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Newb.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

^ meaning there's a new bird on the scene, and he gotta put in the work for Valentines. Ya schnake ya

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Miss ya already lakes :P:P

Any body COD-ing tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

first game on MW2 in ages, go 33-4 on favela on demo, spas gets me my chopper before I even call in anything else, hello you magnificent gun you

Fap_Meme1_RE_Tips_on_how_to_masturbate_s300x300_206447_RE_Perverted_Newspaper_Headlines-s300x300-228391.jpg

Kenno90 wrote: »

Any body COD-ing tonight

If there's a party going, throw a message on PSN letting us know and I'll play.

Kenno90 wrote: »

Any body COD-ing tonight

haha, the games were getting good too ....
    Keep up the good work of pwning noobies

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Won't be on ps3 for a couple of months! College getting too busy. Delete me from your friends list and I'll add you when I get back on

I'll give ya a month, you always come crawling back for another fix :D

beertons wrote: »
    ^ meaning there's a new bird on the scene, and he gotta put in the work for Valentines. Ya schnake ya

Shneaky fúcker. Reptillian like. ;)

I'll give ya a month, you always come crawling back for another fix :D

I'm afraid not. May or June it looks like

10K posts Ade :)

Aye, just wasted it on a mod note. Boo-urns.

krudler wrote: »
    first game on MW2 in ages, go 33-4 on favela on demo, spas gets me my chopper before I even call in anything else, hello you magnificent gun you

Hit me up if you're going on tonight/tomorrow. Itching for a few games of Mw2.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hit me up if you're going on tonight/tomorrow. Itching for a few games of Mw2.

prob be tomorrow night, wont be home til late n have stuff to do, was fun going back on to it, played in small doses its not as headwrecking, was hard to find games though, loads of people playing ground war and s&d but was in a lobby for aaages waiting for enough people to join a Demo lobby for it to begin. loved having the spas and rpd back though.

Kinda want to play some Team Defender now after watching a TmarTn vid :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

"O flower of scotland " :pac:

anyone up for some MW2/COD4 tonight?

• Advertisement

If you're on after 10 or so, and fancy COD4 just give us a shout on PSN.

Advertisement