Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

I got the infected emblem how do you know other than the emblem like is there an expression on their face or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Good games!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Good games!

As ever with yourself mate, t'rrific games :)

I'll prestige tomorrow, probably gonna use a token to keep the MP7 but damn am I gonna miss the M14. I was tearing everyone a new one :D

I'll prestige tomorrow, probably gonna use a token to keep the MP7 but damn am I gonna miss the M14. I was tearing everyone a new one :D

Yeah, I was well awake tonight. Those games make mw3 bearable, I'd even go as far as great fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sorry I bailed before being in any games, hadnt slept a wink the night before (as in literally, was online at 5am reading up on going to canada...and watching funny cat videos :pac: ) so was knackered. will be on later though after 9pm

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Demo or Dom is all i'll be playing lads, Don't see the point in kc. Wrecks my head.

We should spawn trap in dom. God help anyone who tries for a third flag. Gonna mess their **** up!

beertons wrote: »
    Demo or Dom is all i'll be playing lads, Don't see the point in kc. Wrecks my head.

I think the same of HQ, I've not enjoyed HQ since COD4. BOPS was okay in fairness on most of the maps.

The thing with Kill Confirmed is, beside yourself we all love it :P In all seriousness, why don't you like it out of curiosity mate?
    LakesKeane wrote: »
    We should spawn trap in dom. God help anyone who tries for a third flag. Gonna mess their **** up!

You bought an Xbox didn't you? :pac: Joke, joke..

krudler wrote: »
    sorry I bailed before being in any games, hadnt slept a wink the night before (as in literally, was online at 5am reading up on going to canada...and watching funny cat videos :pac: ) so was knackered. will be on later though after 9pm

No worries. I'll be on after the footy, so around 9.30 I think. If we get a party going, get some Demo or Sabo in.

Finish work in an hour so might be on then possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Should be on for some PS3 newbz raping :P
    Be on around 8 or 9.
    Got PX21's after my trittons broke for the 40324421521521521352532th time.

• Advertisement

KC can be fun, can be headwercking too, seeing teammates standing right next to tags and not picking them up, whyyyy, its the point of the game!

Sabo I've become less of a fan of, think its cos the games can end so quickly, you spend longer in the pre game lobby than the actual match on some games :pac: it should go to best of 3 rounsd. prefer demolition meself, had some epic games of that lately.

need some drop zone action too :D

Yeah, good point about sabo. Dont mind drop zone either. Will be on around 930 again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Anyone up for some blops later?

On now.

I die alot more in kill confirmed than any other type. People are always hanging back. It just a campers paradise. (Insert tent image here.) I like to run alot, not peek around corners to check if its clear.

Well if that's the reason for not liking Sabo, then you can always spawn trap if you's want... obviously without me because I'll always look to force the issue and go for the fast plant.

Kill Confirmed is easy, if running around like a headless chicken than it's difficult. Nowt wrong with taking a second to note your surroundings before getting a kill and collecting a tag.

Drop Zone looks horrible and from what I've heard from various people outside of here is horrible. I'll give it a chance but considering I despise HQ...

Don't really give a crap about spawn trapping either man, sure amn't I always tripple capping in Dom. Hq was a bit fffd up aswell, spawning absolute miles away from the action.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think i prefer hq to sabo,I like hows it gets like snd when you capure or are the last one left on the hq.

Don't really give a crap about spawn trapping either man, sure amn't I always tripple capping in Dom. Hq was a bit fffd up aswell, spawning absolute miles away from the action.

Well, my point is that if people are an unhappy with Sabotage ending too quickly, what else is there to do in it besides spawn trap. Unless up against a good team in a end to end match which frankly is quite rare from my experience of playing Sabo since COD4. I used to play it back then with my mates who were all beast competitive players. We never once lost and won most of our matches in under a few mins. So that's where my Sabo mentality comes from.

Dom you have the option to triple cap as you said. I found Dom mind numbingly boring towards the end of BOPS, just went through the motions. GW Dom is different and is a hell of a lot of fun.

CTF which I love for the tactical aspect is also not liked among the majority here from what I remember. Hardcore SnD likewise, people were complaining about no HUD and campers. Latter is a nothing excuse IMHO :) I just rush the bejesus out of them and do well. I play 3 bar for the most part compared to you's, and I usually get the first shot off in gun fights so hardcore suits me down to the ground for that alone compared to standard SnD.

Tbh if I knew people didn't like Sabo or at least me going for fast plants, etc I'd have played it on my own or with Eric and Eamo, think Remi and Kenno also like the fast plant. Stand to be corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I love sabo and trying to get the fast plant!! It can get real exciting when playing against good opposition and the enemy is real close to plant and is close to your bomb site!

I used to like HQ aswel but I only played it the once and it did seem a tad broken.. for some parts of matches the spawning would be fine.. But for hlaf the match it does seem that the spawning is retarded.. spawning literally on the opposite sode of the map.. meaning the enemy is spawning near the HQ!! which is just grossly unfair..

Anyway.. I'd still play it happily! I like all game types except for tdm (KC aint too bad). I do like Dom but my god it gets repetitive when its all we seem to play!! I love a bitta variety tbh!! keeps you better interested

*althought its very tricky to go from playing KC to any other game mode.. kill and sprint towards body expecting tags to appear!

• Advertisement

Kenno doesn't like fast plant's remember him complaining on Skype a few weeks ago.

Well, my point is that if people are an unhappy with Sabotage ending too quickly, what else is there to do in it besides spawn trap. Unless up against a good team in a end to end match which frankly is quite rare from my experience of playing Sabo since COD4. I used to play it back then with my mates who were all beast competitive players. We never once lost and won most of our matches in under a few mins. So that's where my Sabo mentality comes from.

Dom you have the option to triple cap as you said. I found Dom mind numbingly boring towards the end of BOPS, just went through the motions. GW Dom is different and is a hell of a lot of fun.

CTF which I love for the tactical aspect is also not liked among the majority here from what I remember. Hardcore SnD likewise, people were complaining about no HUD and campers. Latter is a nothing excuse IMHO :) I just rush the bejesus out of them and do well. I play 3 bar for the most part compared to you's, and I usually get the first shot off in gun fights so hardcore suits me down to the ground for that alone compared to standard SnD.

Tbh if I knew people didn't like Sabo or at least me going for fast plants, etc I'd have played it on my own or with Eric and Eamo, think Remi and Kenno also like the fast plant. Stand to be corrected.

I like the Sabo game but I just wish it went more than one round, its like once the plant is gotten unless you're playing with mates nobody bothers trying to defuse.

hardcore snd, ah how I miss charging across a map with lighweight, marathon and the spas on :D many a fun night on Wasteland, sniper map= not expecting mad rushing :pac:

I hate when people message you about going for the plant quick on demo and sabo though, like fair enough its good to have a decent lenght back and forth game,love those ones, but if the oppurtunity is there to get the plant and the win then take it. I remember one game of sabo on mw2 on karachi, some guy who had the bomb got out of the map and killed himself, since the briefcase was way over where nobody could get it the match just turned into a TDM game lol

Will be on at 10pm for sure. Forgot KO was a little later than normal.

edit - sorting out wireless!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

If theres room for one more lemme know. Im so fed up with randomers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Whats your PSN man ?.Lakes and Ade are in a game now.i'M just waiting for them to finish

I left there so theres 2 spot's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I leftraged there so theres 2 spot's.

jkjkh.jpg

I actually waited till after the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Twogirls1tommy I'll join if I get an inv if not I'll keep watching scarface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

GG's, forgot what playing an easy game felt like :P

Advertisement