Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Anyone been infected yet? Everyone that has it seems to do everything in their power to kill you without using their knife!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Liam90 wrote: »
    Anyone been infected yet? Everyone that has it seems to do everything in their power to kill you without using their knife!
    yup got it last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

...how would the first infected title get into the game?

:eek::D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Game on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

whoohoo! 100% Complete platinum trophy unlocked! Where's my party?

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »

I'm guessing in your pants. And we're all invited?

Brick_yelling.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nice one bud :)

Btw, the armoury trophy.. do I have to unlock attachments for all the guns too?

Nice one bud :)

Btw, the armoury trophy.. do I have to unlock attachments for all the guns too?

Yea.. pretty sure ya do bud :/

Sound like a broken record at this stage I know, but it's just astonishing how little people are playing a little under a couple of months post-release. Played well there with Ste till he left abruptly. I'm gonna buy a recon drone costume for Halloween <_< Love that thing. Game changer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Sound like a broken record at this stage I know, but it's just astonishing how little people are playing a little under a couple of months post-release. Played well there with Ste till he left abruptly. I'm gonna buy a recon drone costume for Halloween <_< Love that thing. Game changer.

Yeah, It's just ****! Even though I really do enjoy playing with some of yous when the mood strikes.

• Advertisement

Another fun sesh with Mac there. Seem to play consistently well to a high level with him. Just dominating on Ground War.

Loving the Recon perk. Dead handy.

Another fun sesh with Mac there. Seem to play consistently well to a high level with him. Just dominating on Ground War.

let me know if you're heading on again later

LakesKeane wrote: »
    let me know if you're heading on again later

Just answered on Twitter man ha. Will do ^ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Thanks for the afternoon session Ade, your the man with that Recon Drone :)

Thanks for the afternoon session Ade, your the man with that Recon Drone :)

:p

Ahhh the chaos that little thing causes :D

If you see me on MW3 in future, throw us an invite. Odd time I'll rather go lonewolf but for most part I'll play for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Have to laugh at some hypocrites here.

I sense a cat fight :D

MIAOW

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I know what this is about..

Lee has constantly for the last few weeks now (he's been on everyday I swear) been yapping on bout how the FMG's are OP'd and are a little biatches noob weapon and he'd never use them coz he wants to impress chuck norris!!!

Everyday I've played with Lee now he's been camping up as tight as a sausage in his ma's vagingo-wingo! Pointing his little homo dual cock FMG's at a door with a motion sensor and claymore camping for his 18 killstreak! He just sits in his corner singing (think grease here) "oooohhhh I got kills, they multiplying, and they are loooooosing control"

Oh and we all know why you used to lag so badly.. Its coz you were downloading all that fagoty gay ass pron! We all know!! I made the mistake of calling Lee's boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!

wait.. what, that's not it? wink.gif
    *still a fag*

• Advertisement

handsup.jpg

...seriously though, funniest post I've read in a long time. Would thank it twice if I could, bravo Eric :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

****ing image of lee that is :P

I know what this is about..

Lee has constantly for the last few weeks now (he's been on everyday I swear) been yapping on bout how the FMG's are OP'd and are a little biatches noob weapon and he'd never use them coz he wants to impress chuck norris!!!

Everyday I've played with Lee now he's been camping up as tight as a sausage in his ma's vagingo-wingo! Pointing his little homo dual cock FMG's at a door with a motion sensor and claymore camping for his 18 killstreak! He just sits in his corner singing (think grease here) "oooohhhh I got kills, they multiplying, and they are loooooosing control"

Oh and we all know why you used to lag so badly.. Its coz you were downloading all that fagoty gay ass pron! We all know!! I made the mistake of calling Lee's boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!

wait.. what, that's not it? wink.gif
    *still a fag*
    Time for a mic

Would have been better areir if i had claymores or bouncing betty's unlocked. Got a few kills with the riot shield. And eventually unlocked a decent secondary gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

beertons wrote: »
    Would have been better areir if i had claymores or bouncing betty's unlocked. Got a few kills with the riot shield. And eventually unlocked a decent secondary gun.

haven't used either of them much TBH. The bouncing betty is crap, think i got two kills with it. They have to walk and jump on the fcuking thing for it to go off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone on now?

I dunno man, i'm good for a death a game minimum by either of those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Im up for a few games!

PSN: BLevai93

Ok so i dont really need hardline when i'm using the support streaks. So maybe sitrep would be handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

hey does the throwing knife spread the infection title?

Advertisement