Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sorry for leaving during the Horde Mode (?) earlier on, had to help mam around the house.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Sorry for leaving during the Horde Mode (?) earlier on, had to help mam around the house.

Game was bugged anyway. Me, Mags and some randomer who joined got to level 7 and level 8 never came :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone on atm I don't care what game tbh.

Online now.

Be on by 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Double XP this weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Indeed it is.Starts Friday around 6pm and runs until Tuesday due to it being in celebration on the map + Independence Day

Also Nuketown24/7 so :D should be 5th.Gonna stop on 5th

Think ill prestige now and be in a good spot for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Well it turns out, I'm shockingly bad at uc2 MP :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

can someone tell Me the controls for reloading and snapping to cover in the uc3 beta please? I've no idea.

R2 to reload Circle to cover

If you're buying Uncharted 3, the full version. Try and get to rank 25 in the beta. You'll start off the full version with a nice cash sum then.

__

Going on in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Played a bit of the Uc3 beta last nite and it was a very refreshing experience!! :)

I enjoyed it a good bit! I played through Uc2 ages ago but never ever touched the multiplayer... I traded it in bout 2 months ago so cant bring myself to pay for it again!! :o

Must get a party going on it soon!

I'll be on around 3.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

loving UC3, was trying to convince myself i wasn't that arsed with it... but then i played the 3player co-op and wow. also, the MP level with the airplane and the airfield was AWESOME!

Splinter wrote: »
    loving UC3, was trying to convince myself i wasn't that arsed with it... but then i played the 3player co-op and wow. also, the MP level with the airplane and the airfield was AWESOME!

Funny thing is, it's nowhere near as polished as UC2... yet! It'll vastly improve come the 1-1-11 :) Party system is a tad messed up

You finish UC2 yet? Favourite level so far? If you're on later.. you, me, Kenno and Lee if they're about can play UC2 multiplayer.

edit - Btw guys, I'd recommend getting to Rank 25 in the beta. You'll be rewarded with supposedly 500K right off the bat in the full version which will prove very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Funny thing is, it's nowhere near as polished as UC2... yet! It'll vastly improve come the 1-1-11 :) Party system is a tad messed up

You finish UC2 yet? Favourite level so far? If you're on later.. you, me, Kenno and Lee if they're about can play UC2 multiplayer.

edit - Btw guys, I'd recommend getting to Rank 25 in the beta. You'll be rewarded with supposedly 500K right off the bat in the full version which will prove very handy.

Im coming on now if ur about

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

havn't finished it yet. going back now. got to chapter 20 and gonna have another go at it now.

Anyone on anything?

• Advertisement

On UC3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

As much fun as UC3 is... its kind of like GoW to me in that I seriously doubt it'll keep me entertained as much as MW3 or BF3 will.. I can see it being a game that I play occasionally.

Magill wrote: »
    As much fun as UC3 is... its kind of like GoW to me in that I seriously doubt it'll keep me entertained as much as MW3 or BF3 will.. I can see it being a game that I play occasionally.

A breather game to COD is what it is.. at least for me much like Tiger Woods was to a degree. I'll play UC3 quite a bit, but in 2 hour spells at most I reckon.

It's getting boring for me already :s

*Runs to RDR*

If diablo 3 comes to PS3... you fags have to get it ! Go raiding dungeons in party's and **** :) Good times to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Magill wrote: »
    If diablo 3 comes to PS3... you fags have to get it ! Go raiding dungeons in party's and **** :) Good times to be had.

I used to love the old diablo series back in the day!! Had them on PC!! was so much fun! must try dig that out sometime!! absolutely class!

Would defo get that if its still old school styley! :D

hypermuse wrote: »
    I used to love the old diablo series back in the day!! Had them on PC!! was so much fun! must try dig that out sometime!! absolutely class!

Would defo get that if its still old school styley! :D

yeah, Diablo II is one of my favorite games ever, Lord of destruction.... now thats what i call post release content !! Absolutely ****s over the crap DLC we get these days. One thing about blizzard, they don't do half arsed games, so im expecting diablo III to be awesome !

Threads going off topic again :P btw wtf are you's talking about *pc noob*

It's getting boring for me already :s

*Runs to RDR*

Helps if your good ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :D

What to do you expect from a beta with 2 maps and many things not unlocked though?

• Advertisement

Least I don't team kill :P I got the option to kick you earlier and I chose forgive :P

Advertisement