Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,081 ✭✭✭✭beertons

can a brother explain to beery here, wtf do all the tags below mean? and what have they to do with us here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

The first 10 tags are mine, the first verse from The Stroke's "Last Night", the rest I dunno :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I like the last tag -_-

<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

On now .

LakesKeane wrote: »
    On now .

Will be on within half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Going for a power nap then will be on.For anyone not in work or got off 5 hours early like myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm bored, might hop on for some wager matches.

*haven't played in over a month, gonna be ****e :3*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

goin online if anyone is about? in the mood for some blops I think...

• Advertisement

on now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ade had to rob your emblem.:D

Was doing turf for the last 7 hours, won't be on for long (if at all), bracing myself for not being able to move tomorrow!

Soby wrote: »
    Ade had to rob your emblem.:D

:pac:

Fix it you silly goose! :D Needs outer ring, extra shine effect at top (white) and it's sorted. I prefer darker colours, really looks baws then :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Anyone on?

Good games last night lads . Most craic I've had on ps3 in a while

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

was good craic bar the misunderstandings :( otherwise was fun. i missed running around as a fresh prestige hurting people with the mp5 :pac: was disgusted when i realised coloured clan tags is prestige 13 :(

GG last night, I definitely enjoy them more if it's just for an hour or two as opposed to a marathon session every day.

the bad thing about coming on later than everyone, is that you want a 2hr sesh aswell. next thing you know, its nearly 2. eeek! good games though, should be on around 3.

Splinter wrote: »
    was good craic bar the misunderstandings :( otherwise was fun. i missed running around as a fresh prestige hurting people with the mp5 :pac: was disgusted when i realised coloured clan tags is prestige 13 :(

No misunderstanding Splinter. I ain't gonna bother getting worked up over it hence why I bailed :) Couple of the lads know my situation IRL yesterday (you know it from past conversations with me) hence me not playing for a good half an hour at the beginning when I did get on.. despite that I was in decent spirits and for the first time in ages I was really keen on playing BOPS/COD with YOU guys. Anywhoo, watched Come Fly With Me on the RTE Player and Law and Order afterwards. So it worked out well in the end :)

• Advertisement

Splinter wrote: »

No misunderstanding Splinter. I ain't gonna bother getting worked up over it hence why I bailed :) Couple of the lads know my situation IRL yesterday (you know it from past conversations with me) hence me not playing for a good half an hour at the beginning when I did get on.. despite that I was in decent spirits and for the first time in ages I was really keen on playing BOPS/COD with YOU guys. Anywhoo, watched Come Fly With Me on the RTE Player and Law and Order afterwards. So it worked out well in the end :)

Let's be having ya on tonight/ this evening for a few games buddy .!

I really cannot stress how much the parties mean to me anyhow . Black ops sucks balls solo imo . I have to remind myself that the majority of Black ops players are 'casual gamers'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I just started using the MAC11

Geezus!

<3 it now :D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Let's be having ya on tonight/ this evening for a few games buddy .!

I really cannot stress how much the parties mean to me anyhow . Black ops sucks balls solo imo . I have to remind myself that the majority of Black ops players are 'casual gamers'

We'll see man. Kinda lost my appetite if you will for BOPS again after last night. Did enjoy the little sesh you and me (and Lee) had a couple nights ago though, running around with brolympia and other shottys :pac: I actually received a message on PSN the day the following day with someone calling me an shotgun noob. I'm fairly sure the same guy was using a Famas and Ghost :/

I disagree with ya somewhat with the part in bold The sad thing is man, it's more the fact that people come across as casual gamers than them actually being one. People exposing every little flaw to gain an advantage, and seeing nowt wrong with it. These people are the same ones to complain the same thing happening to them! The mind boggles. Agree with ya re: parties though. Since playing with boardsies, finding it very difficult as time has progressed of being able to play on my own.

I just started using the MAC11

Geezus!

<3 it now :D

Extended Mags/Silencer
    Scav
    SOH
    Mara/Hacker

Sorted like a baws:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

UPC BB should be coming today, will be back in business by the end of the week. :D:D

On now for a while if anyone's about, up for anything (yes I'm that easy :pac:)

For some reason I lost both map packs that I had before :confused: I thought the "I'm missing the First strike map pack" message was a glitch that came up for other people before, apparently not. My pad keeps dying in CoD even though the batteries full, I have to turn it off manually from the XMB and then turn it back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

YLOD :P nah I haven't got a clue what happened your maps tbh.

We'll see man. Kinda lost my appetite if you will for BOPS again after last night. Did enjoy the little sesh you and me (and Lee) had a couple nights ago though, running around with brolympia and other shottys :pac: I actually received a message on PSN the day the following day with someone calling me an shotgun noob. I'm fairly sure the same guy was using a Famas and Ghost :/

I disagree with ya somewhat with the part in bold The sad thing is man, it's more the fact that people come across as casual gamers than them actually being one. People exposing every little flaw to gain an advantage, and seeing nowt wrong with it. These people are the same ones to complain the same thing happening to them! The mind boggles. Agree with ya re: parties though. Since playing with boardsies, finding it very difficult as time has progressed of being able to play on my own.

Guess I'm just basing it off RL mates. . I dunno if its intentional or not but they just seem to want to camp. . Seem to always play on a sensitivity of 1 or 2 also :o

Most of my rl mates that play Blops camp with ghost/claymores and 74u/famas. Trying to convince otherwise is futile!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm going on MW2 as soon as I'm home if anyone wants to kill me?

I've been enjoying the M4A1 lately and scrub gun AA-12 :D

Advertisement