Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone know if its possible to have 2 riot shields at once? say you have on equipped, get killed, run back to your corpse, switch to your secondary and swap it for the other shield you dropped, will you then have one on front and one on your back? I've never tried it, but I'm gonna :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    had a fun few games with Leeg17 earlier, between him bombarding the other team with javelins and me running around with a riot shield lobbing c4 at everyone I'd say they were cursing us no end :D got a bunch of double kills on Rust, loads of times I just let someone empty a clip into the shield, then as they were reloading I chucked a c4 on the ground,by the time they realised and turned to leg it, kaboom :D

Even got a triple with it :D

krudler wrote: »
    anyone know if its possible to have 2 riot shields at once? say you have on equipped, get killed, run back to your corpse, switch to your secondary and swap it for the other shield you dropped, will you then have one on front and one on your back? I've never tried it, but I'm gonna :D

Tried, it shows as being dropped, but if you're on a class with a Riot shield you can't pick it up

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'm going out tomorrow. But we have to get a proper session going on Saturday. Been nearly 2 weeks since I last played any COD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Planning on pulling an all nighter with Sprrratt tonight if anyones around

Probably play GW the most of the time

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »

Ooooohhhhh yyyeeeesssss :D
    Going to a mates to stay over/go drinkin in his so we'll be on for most of the night. We'll be on my account most likely, and if not we'll add you on whatever one we're on.

Will you be recording for the next commentary or commentating a vid you've done before?

Oh, and in my head I pronounce "Sprrratt" as "Sprah" with his Dub accent :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ooooohhhhh yyyeeeesssss :D
    Going to a mates to stay over/go drinkin in his so we'll be on for most of the night. We'll be on my account most likely, and if not we'll add you on whatever one we're on.

Will you be recording for the next commentary or commentating a vid you've done before?

Sprrrah ;) Yeah lads come join in tonight guaranteed some craic. Ill deffo get a good game to do a commentary over. Also add me if you haven't already. PSN: Sprrratt

Tried, it shows as being dropped, but if you're on a class with a Riot shield you can't pick it up

what if you had your riot shield class, die, respawn with riot shield class again, then change to another class and pick up both shields? dammit I'm trying this later in a pvt match just to see

Tallon wrote: »

count me in for tonight, will be on for a few hours anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm always recording :p
    Next commentary is already recorded, just need to do the dual ;)

Me too, he's like a younger Irish Ultra (Except he's sound :p)

• Advertisement

Guna try that Krudler, will keep you posted :pac:

Edit : Just did it, seems it's impossible to have 2 riot shield at the same time..

Oh, and after seeing you use C4 last night, I stuck it onto my Scav / DC class, epic fun with those and Javelin :D

About tonight, I assume were gonna have to play GW majority of it and even then to be all on the same team we are allowed a maximum of 9 in a party? Looking forward to it... Not often i can get a full connection game because im usually stuck with foreigners. Is being like Irish Ultra mean to be a good thing? lol ill take it as it is :D

Went on a shotgun spree there in Sabo. Epic doesn't explain how I feel now :D

Got the grim reaper title and all

Whats the Grim Reaper title given for? I wont be getting anything new anymore... Got into one of those challenge lobbies now everything unlocked :/

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Whats the Grim Reaper title given for? I wont be getting anything new anymore... Got into one of those challenge lobbies now everything unlocked :/

5 pred kills in 1 match. I only ever really play TDM on my own and the most I got was 4 a sh*tload of times.

I hope you didn't pay for that! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Heading back home for the weekend! YESSS. . MW2, FIFA and International Football. .

Lobely Jubely :)

See you's around tonight for games.
    Gonna get my Swag on

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Heading back home for the weekend! YESSS. . MW2, FIFA and International Football. .

Lobely Jubely :)

See you's around tonight for games.
    Gonna get my Swag on

Are you far from NUI that you're not living at home?

5 pred kills in 1 match. I only ever really play TDM on my own and the most I got was 4 a sh*tload of times.

I hope you didn't pay for that! ;)

Wow 5 in one game? Was it regular tdm or ground war?

I had 2euro left on a 3v voucher on my paypal so i gave some lad on nextgenupdate.com $2 because I was curious as to how it worked.. Have it recorded too.

Wow 5 in one game? Was it regular tdm or ground war?

I had 2euro left on a 3v voucher on my paypal so i gave some lad on nextgenupdate.com $2 because I was curious as to how it worked.. Have it recorded too.

Eh, Sabo, but it works on any game mode (rounds in SnD I think).
    Why did you give a randomer 2e? I don't understand what you said.

Are you far from NUI that you're not living at home?

Yes . Plus ~35hr week doesn't make sense commuting.
    Gotta love living within 500m from Eyre Square too ;) AND less than 100m from Tesco!

• Advertisement

Eh, Sabo, but it works on any game mode (rounds in SnD I think).
    Why did you give a randomer 2e? I don't understand what you said.

I gave the lad 2 usd to level up because I wasnt going to get all the challenges done by black ops, plus 2 euro on a 3V voucher in my paypal account isnt gonna get me anything.

I gave the lad 2 usd to level up because I wasnt going to get all the challenges done by black ops, plus 2 euro on a 3V voucher in my paypal account isnt gonna get me anything.

Fair enough, I forgot you said you went into a challenge lobby. e2 is cheap to get all those titles, so I heard >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

To get the grim reaper you don't have to get 5 kills with 1 predator, just 5 kills with predators in a game.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    To get the grim reaper you don't have to get 5 kills with 1 predator, just 5 kills with predators in a game.

I was under the assumption he got 5 different predators called in.

I was under the assumption he got 5 different predators called in.

Jaysus I'm not that good :pac:
    5 kills total is what I should have said, didn't explain it enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Just after playing a few games of sabo and i dont know whether i lik it or ****ing hate it , there are some tits playing it (first game in wankstain room).

More like bailout please over in 5 mins :D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Yes . Plus ~35hr week doesn't make sense commuting.
    Gotta love living within 500m from Eyre Square too ;) AND less than 100m from Tesco!

Fair enough haha. I've a 21 hour week, <200m to the college from my room :) I've a few friends up in Galway but they're nearly all in 1st year.

@Shammy, those cnuts in Skidrow were doing my head in aswell. 1 guy with bomb upstairs, and all the other guys downstairs with RPG's and Snipers. Ugh. Love Sabo when we get on a good streak of fast plants (ie in Karachi). Game in Salvage was doing my head in aswell, they all camped inside at the bomb. I planted, and ran out of bullets for Ump, was getting shot from the room upstairs. 1 c4 and double tap [] later the dude was dead, really lucky :D
    I can see why Ade is always using the C4

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Ah yes, C4 is a useful ol thing. Massively satisfying. It's part of my Sandy Ravage, rush like there is no tomorrow class with gimpy akimbo shotguns too :p

I have to apologize for those first few games lads. It wasn't so much I was ignoring the objective, if anything I was just a tad lost with everything and as I said a couple of times, damn rusty + forgot I was holding the bomb once or twice :pac:. The last few games things went a lot better.

Btw, no standard Mosh Pit makes Ade icon_sad.gif Was hoping to play that earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

i swear boasters are getting smarter

i found a pair today on Derail

1 was sniping from that balcony/roof window
    and the other was over in the woods area with a tac insertion

i got seven headshots on the tact lad before he noticed it was me sniping him not his friend that i had killed

there getting smarter but funnier:p

• Advertisement

I'll be on after the Ireland match . .

Advertisement