Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

On as soon as my mate rings me and tell's me an Ip address/DNS/Gateway number to use for my ethernet connection. Hurry on ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Anyone up for a few games on Friday night around 12? Get a good party going?

I'll play if im on. I'll add ya.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

When you have a few people playing just message me if you could and I'll join you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Invite me into the next party tonight :p.
    Will there be many on tonight? Anyone up for a S&D party?
    Or even Domination :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Anyone up for a few games on Friday night around 12? Get a good party going?

Sorry lads something unexpected came up and I'm out tonight, damn social life! I'll be on tomorrow at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,070 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Holy crap, I'm useless at it again. 3 kills, 24 deaths. Never staying away from the game for this long again. Nearly a month gone since I was last on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

beertons wrote: »
    Holy crap, I'm useless at it again. 3 kills, 24 deaths. Never staying away from the game for this long again. Nearly a month gone since I was last on.

Honeymoon period over already :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,070 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Nah, we're still there. She was working late though, and dinner was in the oven. Had a few better games after I posted up there, a few 25 kills, still too high with the deaths though. She might be hitting the road during the week, so I'll be on for a few mega sesions, that'll cure me!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Am I the only one who doesnt use umps or commando because its wrecks the game

I could get a **** load more of kills but just not worth it tbh

I hate commando with a vengeance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I don't use commando, but when I'm pissed off and keep dying, out comes Marathon and UMP and I feel warm inside :D

• Advertisement

Im probably to harsh on UMP but commando is just.....

My go to gun is the scar with extra mag, Im getting alot of chopper gun streaks lately with that gun

I also love the pp2000, really a great little gun, the amount of times it has saved me

Headshot wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesnt use umps or commando because its wrecks the game

I could get a **** load more of kills but just not worth it tbh

I hate commando with a vengeance

I was like you once upon a day. I blame peer pressure :pac:

Commando is for gimps. Unless your doing it to complete the challenge(which I'm still yet to do in any of my profiles!).

Q.. were you playing when the air package glitch was around? That glitch and commando :mad:

Commando is for gimps. Unless your doing it to complete the challenge(which I'm still yet to do in any of profiles!).

Q.. were you playing when the air package glitch was around? That glitch and commando :mad:

Na I dont think I was playing around then ad, what was up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Commando is for gimps. Unless your doing it to complete the challenge(which I'm still yet to do in any of profiles!).

I did the commando pro one before my 1st prestige, havent used it since aside from the default classes, its a pity its the only way you can have no falling damage as its a great laugh jumping off stuff and nailing people with throwing knives :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Commando pro was a good idea i.e no falling damage , but it was abused with lightweight, which causes frustration to a lot of gamers .
    OMA was a good idea as well but not when mixed with DC and tubes

Na I dont think I was playing around then ad, what was up ?

ah man

just playing a quick game there and played one of my favourite maps Crash and these bastards were all sniping on the highest roof top

I got a pred and you know what comes next

got the bastards, 5 kills baby, only down side I was killed during it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

anybody play ffa lately
    it freeze's when the game is over and comes back after 5-10 minutes
    happen to anyone else?

I think thats been patched, tried it the other night and didnt work.

17 kills and 1 death

get in

Pissed off I got killed thou :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Care package thing was patched like 6 mnths ago :P was fun when it lasted

Anyone going on tonight?

Was on for a while earlier and got my ass kicked, meh, not in the mood now tonight

Hey lads any chance you can recommend a wirelss router for me to use with my ps3

Just fed up of the ****ing Nat problems and my Eircom router is extremely difficult to open the nat on

(rang up Eircom customer care to but no luck)

I heard Linksys routers are good.

Hey lads any chance you can recommend a wirelss router for me to use with my ps3

Just fed up of the ****ing Nat problems and my Eircom router is extremely difficult to open the nat on

(rang up Eircom customer care to but no luck)

This will fix it man

Na red

that doesnt work for mine, tried it before

btw im online if you want some games

headpunk

On now, and tomorrow, and Saturday, and Sunday :D

Hope to get a good party going sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Leeg17 wrote: »
    On now, and tomorrow, and Saturday, and Sunday :D

Hope to get a good party going sometime!

Tomorrow night around midnight maybe?

• Advertisement

had a fun few games with Leeg17 earlier, between him bombarding the other team with javelins and me running around with a riot shield lobbing c4 at everyone I'd say they were cursing us no end :D got a bunch of double kills on Rust, loads of times I just let someone empty a clip into the shield, then as they were reloading I chucked a c4 on the ground,by the time they realised and turned to leg it, kaboom :D

Advertisement