Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Grrr pack of 6 camping non stop in Sabo. Play the objective you foold.

Grid was just ****e. Had to head off after that before I introduced my joy pad to the wall.. again -_- Bunch of bellends hiding in the hangar too.
    Splinter wrote: »
    best streak currently at 95 :pac: and counting

I'll get you to 114 and stop jk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

anyone coming on now who wants to play streets of rage???

I'll be on after the Uruguay - Holland match now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

103 now \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

First time getting 3 BlackBirds in one match then I did it again :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Good games there with Splinter, Magill, Kells and Muse (56-9 in Stadium :eek:). Most were easily won, but we fought hard to win the first dom in Nuketown, really enjoyed having a challenge for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

What would happen if a boards party played another boards party?

Unstoppable force meeting immovable object comes to mind....

I wonder.......

LETS DO THIS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Jumping on now for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

What would happen if a boards party played another boards party?

Unstoppable force meeting immovable object comes to mind....

I would win.

• Advertisement

Humility, a lovely trait :D

There was a blackbird up nearly constantly in that Dom on Havana..

Magill wrote: »
    I would win.

.. the shortest man award? Yes :D

Anyone on now? I need some coffee and I'll be on afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Unconsentual butt secs with the opposition as per usual... WP lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Fcuking Grrr!!

Really hate this game sometimes... bull**** fking hitmarkers n FKing camping gimps!!

**** BLACK OPS!

42 W/L sliced in half.. all because I was the only bloody one on 2 bar !

Maybe I'll resort to becoming a sniping ballerina tool now -_-

Playing Uncharted 2 multiplayer if anyone wants to join me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

@Ade I ain't got it, I would have if I did..

I've been enjoying taking a break from COD the past few days, got a DLC for Mafia2 (there is a plus sign beside the trophys and it won't give me trophys for the DLC.. Dunno why, but its a nice change of pace, I bought the game second hand too so who ever owned it didn't use the DLC code that came with the game, so I was happy that I got lucky.. Also Little Big Planet has been a bit of fun to play, an I've been playing some Fifa 11.

Wasn't online at all today, just got the MW2 map pack off beertons an spent the day in bed watching tv..

Balfie wrote: »
    @Ade I ain't got it, I would have if I did..

I've been enjoying taking a break from COD the past few days, got a DLC for Mafia2 (there is a plus sign beside the trophys and it won't give me trophys for the DLC.. Dunno why, but its a nice change of pace, I bought the game second hand too so who ever owned it didn't use the DLC code that came with the game, so I was happy that I got lucky.. Also Little Big Planet has been a bit of fun to play, an I've been playing some Fifa 11.

Wasn't online at all today, just got the MW2 map pack off beertons an spent the day in bed watching tv..

I'll download some games tomorrow. Only downloaded Streets of Rage so far. Think I need a break from COD as well.... again. Just not enjoying the game, no matter the little moments like going undefeated and stuff like that. Things like that keep me ticking along. Objectives I guess you could say. COD truly brings out the worst in me. So I'm probably venting out a tad with my loss today, but in truth I've been probably forcing COD in a way that MW2 I wasn't keen on but I stuck with it. BOPS has slowly gone up in flames as time has passed. COD4 was my go to game but now I don't have that anymore I'm a tad lost :pac: Exclude being killed by matrydom, I never got as frustrated as I do playing the past two COD games and I put in some ridiculous amount of days into COD4 on top of that.. on both console formats! Am I tad burned out on gaming in general? Possibly. A break from gaming will be taken again that's for sure.

Hopefully the map pack out tomorrow will give BOPS some freshness for at least a month though. I'm goddamn sick and tired of the same maps, said it before but MW2 maps which overall I was keen on far outshine BOPS dreariness.

Loving UC2 multiplayer atm though. The pacing of it is terrific as is the element of unpredictability and being able to be creative in how you approach enemies. It's a bit short in terms of guns and maps which it is the only flaw and it's a note worthy flaw for sure. But I said it before, UC2 was more Naughty Dog testing the water with MP if anything and the single player is such an experience so I'm so so happy I finally bought it. UC3 will be interesting, hopefully of few of you guys pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

So dudes, whos gonna be on tonight and what time? Tallon im looking at you

Me and Lee are on now if you would care to join us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Thats it I'm sick to death of random useless teammates. If anyone wants to play add Thomasheen on the PS3. I have all the cod's and I'll play whatever. I just want to play with competent players for a change

Ill add ya there

Sprrratt wrote: »

I'm on Blops now, and I'm guessing you don't wanna play Blops. :p

I'll hop on Mw2 whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Ill add ya there

Sound lad. I'll be on in a bit

Sprrratt wrote: »

I need to add you again.I *accidentally* deleted ya.

Just downloading the update, have to also figure out with user account has my psn linked...

Cool.I'm on absolutely raping with a spas :D

Add me or tell me yer name :)

Right lads, everyone on tonight were gonna get a big sesh goin. Me and kells on now more to follow get in on the bant

• Advertisement

Spent only 30 mins playing, but had a blast playing Dead Nation. Had a decent chat with some random guy from Austria, sound chap.. brilliant accent too :D

Will be on Uncharted 2 MP for awhile later on if anyone wants to join us. Very inconsistent, one game top of the table and then one near the bottom. Bit of a headless chicken at times admittedly going all rambo and blind firing the bejebus out of the enemy ah but it's all good fun :)

Advertisement