Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

any thoughts on sundays games. mayo to win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

Tyrone
    Dublin
    Wexford -7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

kildare
    donegal
    draw wexford and carlow

125/1

my heart says wexford for a covering bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Sir Vival wrote: »
    **** **** ****. I left the house for the second half and heard on the radio a few minutes ago that louth score 2-8... then I heard clarke scored 1-8... I thought to myself great that bets in no bother... since when did a midfielder take a penalty!!!

LOL, I followed you on that too, a real sucker punch!! Anyhows over 1.5 goals in the Mayo/Galway game looks too good @ 8/11, Dublin / Kildare game over 31.5 @ 4/5 and Wexford to score over 1.5 goals @ 6/5 all with PP - Hopefully make up for the Down debacle

Another bet that has come off for me several time is first score in game, Dublin to score first point from play 7/4 (its happens there last 3 games in croke park)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Radonman wrote: »
    LOL, I followed you on that too, a real sucker punch!! Anyhows over 1.5 goals in the Mayo/Galway game looks too good @ 8/11, Dublin / Kildare game over 31.5 @ 4/5 and Wexford to score over 1.5 goals @ 6/5 all with PP - Hopefully make up for the Down debacle

Another bet that has come off for me several time is first score in game, Dublin to score first point from play 7/4 (its happens there last 3 games in croke park)

ha ha ive done some very similar bets to you, done 2 singles of over 1.5 goals in mayo/ galway @ 4/5 (with ladbrokes if you want a slightly better price) and over 31.5 pts in dublin kildare @ 4/5. Also done a treble of over 28.5pts mayo/ galway, Tyrone -1pt and wexford -5pts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

15 on mayo tyrone and dublin. returns 74.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭glanman

mayo backed at 6/4 when 1-5 to 7...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭glanman

Kildare over 14.5 at evens, 3-2 to kildare, they have settled and look good now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭thomasj

Shane St. wrote: »
    15 on mayo tyrone and dublin. returns 74.

Boylesports had 9/2 for Dublin, wexford, Tyrone and Mayo

Have 20 on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

London are at 5/4 against Waterford and they're at home what do ya think? Think it's safe enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Waterford were playing division 3 football albeit they got relegated. That Fermanagh team didn't even resemble their first choice second team. They are at home alright but Waterford won't want to lose to London and is a game they will be targetting to win. 5/4 would be too skinny for me to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

I'd be siding with Waterford. Even though they got relegated from Div3 they could easily have been near the top of that table. It was extremely tight and they didn't go down until the last game. London are no great shapes and Waterford will find the going much easier after that hammering they got from Cork.

Limerick 4/9

Clare +3 10/11

That's my double this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Clubmad

I also like Limerick and at 4/9 seems pretty decent........

As for Galway, dont fancy them, however they could win by 5 so staying clear.

In Club Champo, looks like Donegal and Mayo, I'm waiting on Info from Donegal so will update when it comes through.

As for Mayo, havent time to write reports but all in all seems pretty dam straight forward excluding one game.

Clear winners will be, Crossmolina, Ballina, Breaffy, Shrule, Ballintubber, Knockmore and Ballaghderren.

The only dodge one is Castelbar v Charlestown , I'm fancying Charlestown @ 13/8 in a single.

The other 7 together are 5/1, seems short but given the match ups, cant see any upsets!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

kilkenny and galway double both -3. €18 gets you €59 with PP

Anyone have any thoughts on the overs in goals scored in the Galway/clare - Limerick/Wexford matches? prices look very thin tbh - was thinking of over 3.5 goals in each and doubling it - but its nagging me that the odds suck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Kilkenny minus 4 tomorrow is the bet of the day if you ask me. tommy Walsh and Shefflin back and the Dubs with a few injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gardner

kilkenny half time full time at 8/11 is money for jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

dubs not got a hope kilkenny -4 and cork kerry draw for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

KK -3 @ 10-11 is the nap of the day easily

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Warper wrote: »
    KK -3 @ 10-11 is the nap of the day easily

Who's that with Warper?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Cork/Kerry is a real toss up so I've decided to go with some small bets on the MoM market.

€5 each on...

Declan O'Sullivan @9/1
    Patrick Kelly @18/1
    Marc O Sé @16/1

Was tempted by Donnacha Walsh @25/1 but decided against it for sum reason, cue him playing out of his skin now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Kilkenny V Dublin

Ive gone for Richie Hogan over 2.5points at evens

Tommy Walsh MOM at 14/1, massive price, Expect a big game from him.

Edit: KK -5 at 6/5 also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

WM18 wrote: »
    kilkenny and galway double both -3. €18 gets you €59 with PP

I've Kilkenny Galway and Limerick at -4, -3, -3 respectively - €0.45 bet and a potential return of €3.13 - seemed like great odds to me at the time and looking good now... all 3 bets were 10/11... great odds if ya ask me as all 3 would have been big favourites in my eyes...

wish I had more money in my account but pretty skint atm so gonna have to live with the wee bet...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    I've Kilkenny Galway and Limerick at -4, -3, -3 respectively - €0.45 bet and a potential return of €3.13 - seemed like great odds to me at the time and looking good now... all 3 bets were 10/11... great odds if ya ask me as all 3 would have been big favourites in my eyes...

wish I had more money in my account but pretty skint atm so gonna have to live with the wee bet...

AftertimingThread

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dougal-maguire

breaffey won by a point,looks like there was a good bit of money on them,the price shortened quite a bit.

So hurling qualifiers announced.

Limerick to beat Antrim obviously.

I think Galway will beat Cork. any opinions??

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Sir Vival wrote: »
    Cork/Kerry is a real toss up so I've decided to go with some small bets on the MoM market.

€5 each on...

Declan O'Sullivan @9/1
    Patrick Kelly @18/1
    Marc O Sé @16/1

Was tempted by Donnacha Walsh @25/1 but decided against it for sum reason, cue him playing out of his skin now...

Surely Dec will get this award? The bet isn't settled on PP so presume i'll have to wait for the sunday game. 5 points from play and a constant threat whenever he got the ball. Didn't do a lot in the 2nd half but then again neither did any kerry player...

Clubmad wrote: »
    I also like Limerick and at 4/9 seems pretty decent........

As for Galway, dont fancy them, however they could win by 5 so staying clear.

In Club Champo, looks like Donegal and Mayo, I'm waiting on Info from Donegal so will update when it comes through.

As for Mayo, havent time to write reports but all in all seems pretty dam straight forward excluding one game.

Clear winners will be, Crossmolina, Ballina, Breaffy, Shrule, Ballintubber, Knockmore and Ballaghderren.
    The only dodge one is Castelbar v Charlestown , I'm fancying Charlestown @ 13/8 in a single.

The other 7 together are 5/1, seems short but given the match ups, cant see any upsets!

Unlucky :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Clubmad

True that.........6 winners and Shrule Draw, last Kick of the Game free from the other team......cant say not a little Sickened !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement