Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭mjp

Sickened from Shrule match. Let me down for 3 accums was just waiting on them and kilkenny Hurlers for over €1700.
    More Pissed off wit myself as backed claremorris to cover my bet @10/3 but sloppily never covered d draw.

Kilkenny and galway goals paid a healthy profit for over 1.5 and over 2.5 goals in doubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Anyone know anywhere you can check the current top scorers?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Hurling
    Patrick Horgan (42)
    Paul Ryan (36)
    Joe Canning (21)
    Eoin Kelly (Tipp) (16)
    Henry Shefflin (21)
    Neil McManus (35)
    Paudie Mahony (7)

Football
    Daniel Goulding (21)
    Bernard Brogan (11)
    Ciaran Lyng (21)
    Colm Cooper (14)
    Cian Ward (15)
    Eoin Bradley (15)
    Donncha O'Connor (12)
    Ben Brosnan (19)
    Bryan Sheehan (11)
    Donie Shine (10)
    Senan Kilbride (11)
    John Doyle (9)
    Steven McDonnell (7)
    Colm McFadden (11)
    Conleth Gilligan (11)
    Niall McNamee (11)
    Sean McCormack (15)
    Michael Murphy (6)
    Martin Clarke (7)
    Sean Cavanagh (6)
    Stephen O'Neill (5)
    Alan Dillon (5)
    Ger Collins (7)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

telecaster wrote: »
    ft9 wrote: »
    Hurling
    Patrick Horgan (42)
    Paul Ryan (36)
    Joe Canning (21)
    Eoin Kelly (Tipp) (16)
    Henry Shefflin (21)
    Neil McManus (35)
    Paudie Mahony (7)

Football
    Daniel Goulding (21)
    Bernard Brogan (11)
    Ciaran Lyng (21)
    Colm Cooper (14)
    Cian Ward (15)
    Eoin Bradley (15)
    Donncha O'Connor (12)
    Ben Brosnan (19)
    Bryan Sheehan (11)
    Donie Shine (10)
    Senan Kilbride (11)
    John Doyle (9)
    Steven McDonnell (7)
    Colm McFadden (11)
    Conleth Gilligan (11)
    Niall McNamee (11)
    Sean McCormack (15)
    Michael Murphy (6)
    Martin Clarke (7)
    Sean Cavanagh (6)
    Stephen O'Neill (5)
    Alan Dillon (5)
    Ger Collins (7)

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ALTESSE12

Cian Ward at a huge price could be very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Prices up for the club games in Sligo.

One stand-out for me is St. Molaise Gaels @evens v Coolera. I'd personally have them as a 1/2 shot. They've been flying it this year, topping div1 in the league (whereas coolera are rock bottom) and had a fine day out in the 1st round of the championship against Easkey. They're no world beaters but they seem to be a transformed outfit from last year when they looked to be relegation fodder. A young team with an extra seasons senior football under their belts and I feel they'll take coolera this weekend.

€20 says they'll win by a couple of points!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Sir Vival wrote: »
    Prices up for the club games in Sligo.

One stand-out for me is St. Molaise Gaels @evens v Coolera. I'd personally have them as a 1/2 shot. They've been flying it this year, topping div1 in the league (whereas coolera are rock bottom) and had a fine day out in the 1st round of the championship against Easkey. They're no world beaters but they seem to be a transformed outfit from last year when they looked to be relegation fodder. A young team with an extra seasons senior football under their belts and I feel they'll take coolera this weekend.

€20 says they'll win by a couple of points!

I followed you there, also did Dingle to win @ evens too, there at home and going very well. Also did Dingle, St Molaise and East Kerry (legion missing loads of player through injury/emigration etc) trible 10 returns €58. Dingle at evens is overpriced for deff!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Clubmad

Firstly, have to say shcoked at SMG @ Evens, having a single on that to cover the weekend and it's in my accum. Other two fancys in Sligo aRE cURRY @ 1/4, Not much value but will win simply because Geevagh are pure muck, sorry if anyone from there :D St Marys @ 8/15 seem like value agasint Tubbercurry aslo, outside that not much to go on.

In Kerry, Did a bit of looking into both Dingle and East Kerry, looks like your spot on there, good work!

As for the Big matches at the weekend here's where I see the value:

Meath -1 @ 2/3
    Armagh -3 @ 1/2
    Tyrone -1 @ 4/9
    Kildare -1 @ 4/7

I think the rest are fairly tight as too getting any spreads right.........

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Regretfully Tipp over 2.5 goals @ 5/4 is a cracking bet. Waterford's defensive issues are well documented and Tipp have scored 3 or more goals in their last 5 championship games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

KevIRL wrote: »
    Regretfully Tipp over 2.5 goals @ 5/4 is a cracking bet. Waterford's defensive issues are well documented and Tipp have scored 3 or more goals in their last 5 championship games

I might invest in that alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭ciarriaithuaidh

Clubmad wrote: »
    Firstly, have to say shcoked at SMG @ Evens, having a single on that to cover the weekend and it's in my accum. Other two fancys in Sligo aRE cURRY @ 1/4, Not much value but will win simply because Geevagh are pure muck, sorry if anyone from there :D St Marys @ 8/15 seem like value agasint Tubbercurry aslo, outside that not much to go on.

In Kerry, Did a bit of looking into both Dingle and East Kerry, looks like your spot on there, good work!

As for the Big matches at the weekend here's where I see the value:

Meath -1 @ 2/3
    Armagh -3 @ 1/2
    Tyrone -1 @ 4/9
    Kildare -1 @ 4/7

I think the rest are fairly tight as too getting any spreads right.........

a word of caution on Dingle..they have lost a lot of lads to summer emigration, Paul Geaney (Kerry panelist) for example is a major loss. tommy Griffin still not fit. Also St Kierans will have Seamus Scanlon back and raring to go one would assume. Dingle may win,but the odds are not far wrong.

East Kerry should beat Legion alright..can't believe Crokes are 11/8 either,even if they are away..I think they'll win. Mid Kerry are 6/5 to win aswell, and in Paul Galvin doesnt play for Feale Rangers they will prob win.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

+1 one on the "watch your step" with Dingle fwiw.

Leitrim over 10.5 pts v Down @ 11/10, are leitrim really that bad?:confused:

Also in the Hurling limerick under 28.5 pts is 8/11, thats a big score to achieve against anyone and Antrim are not that bad (over 17.5 pts @ 11/10) both are excellent value bets so i'm going with them. Also carlow +6 verses Antrim @ 5/6 looks good too.

all opinions gratefully accepted (pity i had the Dingle bet on!! - but i still like it)

Radonman wrote: »
    Leitrim over 10.5 pts v Down @ 11/10, are leitrim really that bad?:confused:

Also in the Hurling limerick under 28.5 pts is 8/11, thats a big score to achieve against anyone and Antrim are not that bad (over 17.5 pts @ 11/10) both are excellent value bets so i'm going with them. Also carlow +6 verses Antrim @ 5/6 looks good too.

all opinions gratefully accepted (pity i had the Dingle bet on!! - but i still like it)

Leitrim are awful but 11pts is hardly a big target. I'd possible wait for the 1st 5/10 mins if they have a low score and the line drops then take the overs.

Meath over 1.5 goals @15/8 anyone? They'll surely get one so I reckon this price is good value...

Leitrim are awful but 11pts is hardly a big target. I'd possible wait for the 1st 5/10 mins if they have a low score and the line drops then take the overs.

Meath over 1.5 goals @15/8 anyone? They'll surely get one so I reckon this price is good value...

Yup, ive done that and also over 2.5 in the game, galway deff should have got a goal or 2 against Mayo but for awful finishing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Who that with

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

offaly -1@11\10
    kildare-2@10/11
    galway to beat cork@5/6.

singles and a treble.

magherakid wrote: »
    Who that with

PP...

EDIT: Just seen Laois over 13.5pts @11/10, I'll be having some of that. I always like to a have a bet on the live games

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TheHopeful

Clare minor hurlers look good tomorrow against waterford. Just heard the Tipp minor manager on the radio, sayin he doesnt think it will be a close match, and that clare will win by 8+.
    Clare are 1/2 to win the match, and 11/10 -3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Armagh -2
    Kildare -1
    Meath -1
    Tyrone -1

Pays just over 4/1 with PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭ciarriaithuaidh

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Armagh -2
    Kildare -1
    Meath -1
    Tyrone -1

Pays just over 4/1 with PP.

That isn't a bad bet, I'm just worried that Galway with Meehan on board will spring their "once a year" performance on Meath.

That isn't a bad bet, I'm just worried that Galway with Meehan on board will spring their "once a year" performance on Meath.

The more I think about it the more I think galway could snatch this. It's a really shame that this games isn't televised.

I'm thinking a small punt on galway @9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Was watching the Kildare game there and threw a few bob on them to win at 8/11 (they were 2 points down), no sooner did I put the bet on did they get a penalty :D Also have Tyrone in there at 1/4 just because :pac: Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

jive wrote: »
    I'd be siding with Waterford. Even though they got relegated from Div3 they could easily have been near the top of that table. It was extremely tight and they didn't go down until the last game. London are no great shapes and Waterford will find the going much easier after that hammering they got from Cork.

Up by 8 at half time. Looks like they're going to win it handily enough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

armagh 0-01 wicklow 0-06 :mad: this was my "safe" bet in my accumulator this week

anyone know what's going on with the Armagh team that there playing so badly today... I wasn't expecting a w/o win for them but still expected them to win by 3-4 points after a bit of a fight early on.... surely they're a better team than wicklow....

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

offaly -1@11\10
    kildare-2@10/11
    galway to beat cork@5/6.

singles and a treble.

fecking offaly..still shows profit.:cool:

I followed you there, also did Dingle to win @ evens too, there at home and going very well. Also did Dingle, St Molaise and East Kerry (legion missing loads of player through injury/emigration etc) trible 10 returns €58. Dingle at evens is overpriced for deff!!!

Dingle and East Kerry results in the bag, any news on the St Molaise game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Dingle and East Kerry results in the bag, any news on the St Molaise game?

Coolera 3-12 Molaise Gls 2-10

from the sligogaa twitter page...

• Advertisement

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Coolera 3-12 Molaise Gls 2-10

from the sligogaa twitter page...

Feck it anyway - saturday was a bad day for me due to the lack of goals in the Down, Meath and Armagh games :mad:, so gonna be a quiet sunday only have Dublin to win Leinster 5/4 from way back:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement