Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Donegal are 5/6 to score over 18 (already on 12 at HT) - this should come in pretty handy unless Armagh up their game substantially.

With who?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

With who?

Paddy Power

Will wait for a couple of mins and see how Armagh start half and then might stick more on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

speaking of its 2/1 donegal in the race to 20pts which is same as o19.5

manafana wrote: »
    speaking of its 2/1 donegal in the race to 20pts which is same as o19.5

Looks good now!

Looks good now!

Scratch that! Frustrating to watch Donegal knocking it about at the half-way line. Should have expected it I suppose. Hopefully they tag on a couple of points in the last few minutes..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Never saw this type of bet before in gaa but I like it,

Kerry to win and both teams to score a goal 5/4

Winner alright.

Who was that with?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

shmeee wrote: »
    Winner alright.

Who was that with?

PP. Not seen the bet before but I did think Tip would give them a good game so it made sense .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

I wonder will the Waterford 21s be any sort of a decent price against Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    I wonder will the Waterford 21s be any sort of a decent price against Cork?

If the odds for Munster and the all-ireland are anything to go by they should be about 3 or 4 point favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Think im gonna go for

westmeath
    donegal
    mayo
    kerry

all to win, and im throwing in rafael nadal aswell:D comes in around 3/1

Im still a bit iffy on donegal and mayo though:confused:

Winner, including rafa:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭laoisman11

Prediction model results:
    • Roscommon by 2.7 (PP have spread of 3)
    • Cavan by 11.1 (PP have 7)
    • Laois by 4.4 (PP have 5)
    • Longford by 7.2 (PP have 6)
    • Offaly by 6.0 (PP have 3)
    • Monaghan by 5.2 (PP have 4)

Going with Cavan and Offaly here........

Waterford 21s 2/7 and -4 5/6 with PP, 8/15 with Boyles but no handicap available.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭robbiezero

robbiezero wrote: »
    Ya, Still some -10 available at evens. Wicklow over 8.5 points at evens with Paddy Power is one to think about. Seems very low especially if game fizzles out as a contest well before the end.

Meath didn;t beat handicap, but Wicklow easily hit the 8.5 total. Strange line in this game for points.

Small bet on Austin Gleeson anytime goal at 11/2 with Ladbrokes, 13/5 with PP from 4/1 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭closcriobh

Over 23.5 Waterford U21 points for me I think @ EVS. Great attacking lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭mjp

Gleeson now into 7/4 anytime goalscorer with Ladbrokes. Must've taken a few bets on it at big prices and running scared. Wouldn't take much to move a price in a quiet market like this especially when it's Ladbrokes your dealing with

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

mjp wrote: »
    Gleeson now into 7/4 anytime goalscorer with Ladbrokes. Must've taken a few bets on it at big prices and running scared. Wouldn't take much to move a price in a quiet market like this especially when it's Ladbrokes your dealing with

Any chance hell play full forward, played there for WIT for a few games

Any chance hell play full forward, played there for WIT for a few games

Think he scored a goal but the ref decided not to use the advantage rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭grattanspuds

Anyone with any knowledge of Waterford football want to advise me why I shouldn't go heavy on Offaly -3? Looks a very generous handicap to me, I'd have made Offaly 6 point favourites

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Anyone with any knowledge of Waterford football want to advise me why I shouldn't go heavy on Offaly -3? Looks a very generous handicap to me, I'd have made Offaly 6 point favourites

I know very little about waterford but offaly are chomping at the bit for this. Fully expect them to win by at least 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

I know very little about waterford but offaly are chomping at the bit for this. Fully expect them to win by at least 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

akelly02 wrote: »

think offaly will beat Waterford by more than 3 points
    they bet limerick in challenge at weekend and going ok again as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭grattanspuds

Thanks lads. Yeah I agree, I think Offaly will be too strong and indeed far more motivated to prolong their stay in the championship than Waterford.

Cavan over 18.5 points with PP at 11/10, 8/11 with Boyles so a nice difference between them. They scored 15 points against a strong Monaghan defense and they'll surely better that by enough against a bad Division 4 team.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Kilkerrin Clonberne are 7/2 with Paddy Power to beat Caherlistrane. Think this might be a very nice price as Clonberne are an improving side and Caherlistrane are in decline. Clonberne are without Shane Walsh but this could be a positive and it's one of the main reasons the odds are so big. For value alone Clonberne are worth a bet.

sonnky wrote: »
    Kilkerrin Clonberne are 7/2 with Paddy Power to beat Caherlistrane. Think this might be a very nice price as Clonberne are an improving side and Caherlistrane are in decline. Clonberne are without Shane Walsh but this could be a positive and it's one of the main reasons the odds are so big. For value alone Clonberne are worth a bet.

15/4 with Bet 365.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    15/4 with Bet 365.

and 4/1 with boyles, keep up good work lads love chatting gaa, think that cavan bet is decent 11/10 on what is an odds on shot at worse.

Any Cork football followers on here? Beara are 9/2 against UCC tonight, the college teams can very often be short players this time of year. UCD got an awful whipping a few weeks back in the Dublin SFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭ciaran1988

Cavan -7 Evens
    Offaly -3 11/10

Double for tomoro. What's the thoughts on this lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    Cavan -7 Evens
    Offaly -3 11/10

Double for tomoro. What's the thoughts on this lads

Going with this. Looks good

This discussion has been closed.