Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

PP has the hurling down to start at 7 even though it's a 7.30 throw in, be wary of this if any of ye are betting.

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭mjp

Total match points @34.5 looks pretty low on what is a decent night weather wise in Parnell park and both sides look to have decent forwards on show

Kilkenny at 12/5 with PP look a nice price at ht, 2 down and have the wind in the second half. Boyle have KK at 13/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,789 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Kilkenny at 12/5 with PP look a nice price at ht, 2 down and have the wind in the second half. Boyle have KK at 13/10.

Nice price although Dublin hurling well. It's on tg4

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭closcriobh

Brutal finish for the Dubs... And myself! Bloody sun :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Lads anyone know where I can get an up to date list of championship top scorers ? Google bringing up a load of random results.

Lads anyone know where I can get an up to date list of championship top scorers ? Google bringing up a load of random results.

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/1/0306151514-comer-and-keenan-lead-the-scoring-charts-/

Sligo 7/4 to beat Fermanagh this weekend in Lory Meagher, they bet them by 5-16 to 12 last Saturday. What am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭laoisman11

Sligo 7/4 to beat Fermanagh this weekend in Lory Meagher, they bet them by 5-16 to 12 last Saturday. What am I missing?

I think Fermanagh had already qualified for the final before last weekend's game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

As loaisman has said Fermanagh had already qualified, but looking at their respective results there does seem a bit of value in 7/4 and Sligo were in the Nicky Rackard last year, granted they were relegated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Laois v Offaly:

Laois are at home in Portlaoise on Sunday and to be fair they have been very competitive there in the first round of the championship proper v Galway the last two years. They haven't been in the same form this year but I've no doubt in my mind they'd have beaten Offaly if they faced them last year. They lost in the league but that will add to the motivation. Sounds like recent events may galvanize them too and to be honest I think there is very little in it. Offaly are in better stead so it seems this year but still can't justify the prices and Laois have 3 games under their belt in preparation.

Laois 11/4 Skybet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Really fancy Laois today v Kildare @10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

danganabu wrote: »
    As loaisman has said Fermanagh had already qualified, but looking at their respective results there does seem a bit of value in 7/4 and Sligo were in the Nicky Rackard last year, granted they were relegated.

sligo into evens now with paddys but still 15/8 elsewhere and 7/4 with boyles which seems strange

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Upperchurch to beat Loughmore in Mid Tipperary Hurling @ 15/8.

2.30 Throw in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭robbiezero

danganabu wrote: »

Fermanagh win by 5. Man down for a lot of second half and down a second man for last 10. Sligo fairly muck I'd say.

shmeee wrote: »
    Upperchurch to beat Loughmore in Mid Tipperary Hurling @ 15/8.

2.30 Throw in.

Lost by a point, got a late goal in first half to go in 3 up at HT. Loughmore scored then at start of second half and Upperchurch found it hard to get back in front and were playing against a gale.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

If the info I received about Jamie Barron taking frees for Waterford today is correct then the 11/10 on him to outscore Daniel Kearney is fantastic value..

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Havento disagree with earlier post think the 8/15 about faithful today is bet of day , they will have far too much for Laois no matter what mind games cheddar was up to

KevIRL wrote: »
    If the info I received about Jamie Barron taking frees for Waterford today is correct then the 11/10 on him to outscore Daniel Kearney is fantastic value..

Seán Moran said they went for a practice run in Semple and Maurice took em. Fourmile water also moved Liam Lawlor on to the frees the day after Mahony got injured, because Jamie was having difficulty. Tread carefully on that one.

Lovely day here in the midlands, I'll be taking over 43.5 points at 5/6 with 365 in Offaly Laois if the weather holds up. Small bets on Willie Hyland and Cha Dwyer for 2 or more goals at 33s and 25s respectively. Shane Dooley anytime goal at 10/11 with PP looks a decent price also.

• Advertisement

Lovely day here in the midlands, I'll be taking over 43.5 points at 5/6 with 365 in Offaly Laois if the weather holds up. Small bets on Willie Hyland and Cha Dwyer for 2 or more goals at 33s and 25s respectively. Shane Dooley anytime goal at 10/11 with PP looks a decent price also.

Likewise in Tipp.

Perfect day for hurling. Over 43.5 @ 5/6 with Powers looks alright now.

Westmeath ht/Wexford ft is 10/1 with Ladbrokes and I think it might be worth a go.

Westmeath gave Galway a scare back in 2011, and if up for it above in Mullingar could do likewise here. Like Laois, they've the round robin behind them. Carlow ran Wexford close in 2013, before Wexford drew with Clare. They can mix good and bad, as seen by the 21s in 2013 losing to Antrim.

Don't think they'll win but they might be ahead after 35 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭driver02

Down to beat Derry 11/8 not a bad bet at all IMO

Likewise in Tipp.

365 are doing alternatives if you wanted to add on a few more points.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Derry v Down under 30.5 on Boyles at 10/11. Hopefully a typical tight Ulster championship match.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,548 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Two bets for me today

Waterford -2 13/5
    Pen awarded 15/8

sboyle01 wrote: »
    Derry v Down under 30.5 on Boyles at 10/11. Hopefully a typical tight Ulster championship match.

Nice pick, safe as houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

good overs betting in gaa lads

Likewise in Tipp.

Lovely stuff

Done the double with overs in Laois game.

A great Sunday's betting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,548 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Two bets for me today

Waterford -2 13/5
    Pen awarded 15/8

Waterford won by 4
    Cork got a pen

Happy with that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement