Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Does Monaghan @ 4/7 look very generous to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭shmeee

Bet365 have started pricing up club games and so far their max bets seem 3 times as big as powers. If you start winning they may not be, but very handy to have them also, only used powers for GAA really was all to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

I see Fenians are 19/4 to beat Ballyhale with 365 compared to around 9/4 elsewhere. Nice difference for anyone backing them.

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    I see Fenians are 19/4 to beat Ballyhale with 365 compared to around 9/4 elsewhere. Nice difference for anyone backing them.

They opened @ 5/1 BTW also and are well backed.

Bally missing a heap I hear, TJ Reid, Colin Fennelly, Mick Fennelly, Henry and Cha?

No wonder all the cash is for Fenians so.

shmeee wrote: »

Bally missing a heap I hear, TJ Reid, Colin Fennelly, Mick Fennelly, Henry and Cha?

Hardly huge losses!! Hard to see them getting a result if that's the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

You are correct Laoisman powers opened with 4 and then went to 5 doubt they went to 7 nice call

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

laoisman11 wrote: »
    I think it was to 5 decimal places but I rounded it to the closest whole number. If to within 0.25 of a point would be more useful to people, I can give the prediction to one decimal place.......

I'd be interested in a decimal place reading for sure anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭laoisman11

keane2097 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in a decimal place reading for sure anyway!

Clare by 1.5
    Roscommon by 12.2
    Monaghan by 1.7

If you have the cash available free money to be made now on the Ballyhale game due to the odds, they are now 8/15 for the win from 1/10 earlier in the week. Massive drift and bet365 still not adjusted their book. Stake 1k and spread it out on the 3 possible outcomes for a 165e profit no matter what, I think anyways

If you have the cash available free money to be made now on the Ballyhale game due to the odds, they are now 8/15 for the win from 1/10 earlier in the week. Massive drift and bet365 still not adjusted their book. Stake 1k and spread it out on the 3 possible outcomes for a 165e profit no matter what, I think anyways

11/8 now the Fenians, incredible drop in price.

• Advertisement

11/8 now the Fenians, incredible drop in price.

Bet365 have suspended any bets now. The fun is over!

Just got a few quid on 10 minutes ago, I hope these rumours of a weakened Ballyhale team are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Fenians still 19/4 on bet 365

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Westmeath @ 9/4 to beat Laois with Ladbrokes is a huge price in my opinion.

skydish79 wrote: »
    Fenians still 19/4 on bet 365

12/5 now, I've been offered a small profit on the cashout but I'll let it roll.

Fenians win by one point with a last minute free.

19/4 winner.

Love it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Top marks for putting it up lads.

Fenians win by one point with a last minute free.

19/4 winner.

Love it! :D

Oh happy day

There might be better value to be had earlier in the week, so I'll put these up now:

Tipp by 9.3 (PP have a spread of 6)
    Fermanagh by 3.5 (PP have 3)
    Dublin by 13.9 (PP have 15)

Could be value in the Tipp game, especially given that their U21 stars have had some time to recharge the batteries......

I've been told the Westmeath 21 hurlers are a good bet against Offaly tonight, 2/1 with Boyles.

• Advertisement

I've been told the Westmeath 21 hurlers are a good bet against Offaly tonight, 2/1 with Boyles.

Terrible not helped by an outfield player with his club letting in a few soft goals. Anything standing out in the GAA this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Terrible not helped by an outfield player with his club letting in a few soft goals. Anything standing out in the GAA this weekend?

In the Christy Ring i think Derry -1 at evens v Down is a great bet. Derry are a seriously improved team this year and i'd expect them to beat Down by a few points.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

I like the look of Longford on the handicap..+17 at 8/11 on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Think Dublin -1 is a great bet at evs or slightly better.

Tipp -6 v Waterford likewise

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Any tips for today's games lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

hupskip wrote: »
    Any tips for today's games lads?

Dublin -19 is 2/1. Ive had a nibble

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

http://gyazo.com/3e468485ab28fd458b3a77c975b7b017

Galway 1st goal @ 2.20, Surely an error...

2 SFC games next weekend. The prediction model says:
    • Kildare by 0.2 (PP have both teams as evens)
    • Derry by 3.7 (PP have Derry +1)

Normally, I'd go for a punt on Derry but they are one of the most inconsistent teams in the country, so I'll be avoiding this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Prob back Galway ht ft at weekend v Dublin 5-2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

ogruairi wrote: »
    Anyone have any thoughts on tonight's U21 game? I fancy Dublin @ EVS with Boylesports. Think theirs four players from the senior squad on the team and home advantage too.

Dublin have lost Cormac Costello from the Minor team in 2012, he was very impressive think he may have been man of the match in the drawn all ireland final v Tipp. Since then Kilkenny have won two Leinster Minor titles comfortably, and the all ireland minor final last year and 4 of them start. Diarmuid Cody has been training with the Kilkenny Seniors and Conor Martin starred for UL in their Fitzgibbon cup victory.

The Dublin lads that played may be a bit weary, particularly O'Callaghan who was given the run around all afternoon on Sunday I thought. Wouldn't have a great knowledge of both sets of players but could see Kilkenny turning it around.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement