Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gihj

Berty wrote: »
    Of course, that's the way he rolls. ;)

I hope the sweeping brushes blister his hands to within an inch of his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

nobody spotting any jobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sleezyandy

I had an interview a while back in click in the crescent and went well the guy told me ya we will find something for you so i walked off delighted with myself. Didnt hear anything for 2 weeks got contacted them through facebook of all things got told theyll give me a call in august I said grand. Month later around the middle of august got a call asking me to come on for an informal interview with the shop manager to basically go over what i will be paid and what hours ill be working. Got a call about a week after that saying that the guy that left came back begging for his job back and they gave him it back! Gutted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

sleezyandy wrote: »
    I had an interview a while back in click in the crescent and went well the guy told me ya we will find something for you so i walked off delighted with myself. Didnt hear anything for 2 weeks got contacted them through facebook of all things got told theyll give me a call in august I said grand. Month later around the middle of august got a call asking me to come on for an informal interview with the shop manager to basically go over what i will be paid and what hours ill be working. Got a call about a week after that saying that the guy that left came back begging for his job back and they gave him it back! Gutted

Gutted indeed. Was any contracts signed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Arise in raheen are still recruiting technical support NO experience essential, jobs.ie

• Advertisement

Thomond park have part time catering on jobs.ie today.

And chalkes on dublin road full time sales assistant fas.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Thomond park have part time catering on jobs.ie today.

And chalkes on dublin road full time sales assistant fas.ie.

Its actually Masterchef that have the catering jobs however the job is "located" in Thomond Park.

Chawkes on the Dublin road is a good place to work because its always busy. Tom is a nice guy to work for(both of them).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

There is a new jewellers opening on the crescent. When, I don't know, who I don't know but it's in where Adams was.

Edit: I tell a lie, its actually fields that is opening.

Also there is some work in the empty unit across from heatons.

Fields made rte news about a month ago '10 new jobs for limerick' :)

Fields made rte news about a month ago '10 new jobs for limerick' :)

slow news day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 colly12345

Hello all - first post! :)

As someone who has spent time in Galway recently it's depressing to see how much more companies (manufacturing mostly) are hiring there. Limerick is so far behind when it comes to job ops it really is a desperate situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

United Colours of Benetton - Part time staff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

pennys in the crescent still advertising.

birthdays in the crescent advertising too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

United Colours of Benetton - Part time staff

Is this the one on Cruises St?? I passed just yesterday and didn't see anything.sh!t. I may go for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Is this the one on Cruises St?? I passed just yesterday and didn't see anything.sh!t. I may go for that

yip saw it on the window there yesterday while avoiding some guy coming straight for me with a clipboard! Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

kilburn wrote: »
    pennys in the crescent still advertising.

birthdays in the crescent advertising too

I handed a CV into penney's and I got a phonecall a few days later saying they dont take CV's anymore and that they dont have any vacancies despite there being a sign on the window :confused:

I handed a CV into penney's and I got a phonecall a few days later saying they dont take CV's anymore and that they dont have any vacancies despite there being a sign on the window :confused:

Perhaps the position was to take down the sign? :)
    Seriously, that is silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

Mid Edit

I have removed this post, seeking people over the internet to mind your children is not only irresponsible, but is also in violation of boards.ie rules.

regards

squid

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

penneys in the city are now looking for staff. we dont accept cvs so you must apply online....

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Craigels wrote: »
    penneys in the city are now looking for staff. we dont accept cvs so you must apply online....

But there's nothing online about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    But there's nothing online about it?

I found it- to go primark.co.uk and select Ireland as country. Click recruitment, type Limerick into the thing and crescent and town comes up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

I found it- to go primark.co.uk and select Ireland as country. Click recruitment, type Limerick into the thing and crescent and town comes up on it.

Ah good man you are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

http://www3.live95fm.ie/news/jobline.aspx

Few jobs popped up here is week, Just landed my self a part time job in the new Greyhound Track. :D Starting October.

Penneys one is like 15 questions, with multi choice answers. Like how do you spell tomorrow. A pair of shorts is €2, how much are 5 pairs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

the questions i have to say are unreal like nothing got to do with the actual job... just answere them as best you can your retail experience is what they will look for...

Penneys one is like 15 questions, with multi choice answers. Like how do you spell tomorrow. A pair of shorts is €2, how much are 5 pairs. :)

I am sorry the questions were so difficult, hopefully you will get the next job :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Dunnes in Tipp Town looking for 9 staff.

sleezyandy wrote: »

They are recruiting again full time + part time ad is in the limerick (independent) people today.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Xx-Steph08-xX

River Island and Pennys looking for staff for both stores its on their websites, argos in the crescent also have application forms for xmas temps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Experienced CAD technician required for immediate start in Ballingarry

Instrumentation & Controls Technian required for Shannon

http://www.lit.ie/careers/Ads/SEIT/index.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement