Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

dave 27 wrote: »
    cheers munstergirl!
    its crazy, been searching since christmas for one, then just before i go back to college they all come piling in! :D

Well done and all but are you saying you'll be leaving the job when you go back to college?

Noticed a sign up in the window of Café on the Row yesterday, full time staff I think. and that new little deli place on William St just past Greenes café are looking for staff too.Sorry can't remember what the details were of these two positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Well done and all but are you saying you'll be leaving the job when you go back to college?

Noticed a sign up in the window of Café on the Row yesterday, full time staff I think. and that new little deli place on William St just past Greenes café are looking for staff too.Sorry can't remember what the details were of these two positions.

Speaking of that Deli Place. They are opening a Coffee shop around the corner just across from the Chocolate Cafe.

Apparently some chain from Spain or something.

So jobs going there also I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Well done Dave mate.

Was in the crescent earlier KFC are looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

So are BBs coffee shop and NoName

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

Cheers, oh god no, i intend on working through college! its in elverys..they are very flexible with times so the times should suite me down to the ground :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Saw on jobs.ie that southcourt hotel is looking for temp bar workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jme467

This thread is such a great help! There should be a proper section on Boards for companies to advertise positions (outside of adverts.ie)

I myself am looking for a part-time job that I can start now and keep up during the course of the college year.. Anyone have any suggestions? :)

pennys in the crescent have a sign up for weekend staff

Seduzca on William St are looking for experienced staff too. Didn't notice if it was part or full time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Megatitan

I am heading back to limerick this weekend for the college year.I stay down at the weekends as I live a fair bit away.I am in UL and was wondering if any of ye might have seen vacancies around the town. I will be handing my cv out like candy because I really need some work to keep me going.I'll be hitting castletroy and the city, I don't know about the crescent as it might be akward to get to as I don't have a car, unless there are buses from the city centre out to it?? Cheers in advance for any help or tips!!

• Advertisement

Megatitan wrote: »
    I am heading back to limerick this weekend for the college year.I stay down at the weekends as I live a fair bit away.I am in UL and was wondering if any of ye might have seen vacancies around the town. I will be handing my cv out like candy because I really need some work to keep me going.I'll be hitting castletroy and the city, I don't know about the crescent as it might be akward to get to as I don't have a car, unless there are buses from the city centre out to it?? Cheers in advance for any help or tips!!

people put jobs up here when the spot them so have no fear.
    Bus every 10 mins to the crescent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Trinity Rooms are looking for bar staff and floor staff if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Hilden

Try this

http://www.paulpartnership.ie/asp/section.asp?s=228

Jobs bulletin updated every week. They compile all the ADs in Limerick, Tipp and Clare newspapers. Fierce handy

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Megatitan

Cheers for the links,appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Any more job updates??

Surely student jobs will start becoming available now.

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    Any more job updates??

Surely student jobs will start becoming available now.

Whats a student job?

Employers do not magically need extra staff just because colleges come back into term.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Berty wrote: »
    Whats a student job?

Employers do not magically need extra staff just because colleges come back into term.

So the Spar out by UL wont need more staff, for example?

Trinity Rooms wont need more weekday night staff to cope with student nights out?

Fast food outlets wont need more weekday night staff?

Leavys on O Connell St are looking for part time staff, flexibility is required apparently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭mkahnisbent

Elizabeth Arden are looking for staff for their BT store:

http://www.staff.ie/company/4573.html

(Found it at limerickjobs.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭christmasinjuly

Glitzi Bitz in arthurs quay are looking for staff, so is birthdays in town for part time staff and supermacs on o connel street are hiring.I know because I ve an interview thursday in supermacs :D hopefully I get a job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

new look are looking for a supervisor 20 hours a week i saw it on fas website there are also openings for staff and supervisor in the new paco store opening in limerick in september also on fas.ie

Whats a student job?

Well if people are lucky, surely it would go the other way. Students go back to college, and give up full time employment if they had it. Jobs available for others! wooo!

phill106 wrote: »
    Well if people are lucky, surely it would go the other way. Students go back to college, and give up full time employment if they had it. Jobs available for others! wooo!

Maybe then Soco2009s post would let you think that when those students go back there is no more demand for those services until the next term.

I don't know myself but clearly there are jobs out there and only a small portion of people are putting jobs up so there may be many more.

I know one person for example who is in with Social Welfare as we speak for a "chat". He's a long termer. Its never good news when a state department comes looking for you. :eek:

Maybe then Soco2009s post would let you think that when those students go back there is no more demand for those services until the next term.

I don't know myself but clearly there are jobs out there and only a small portion of people are putting jobs up so there may be many more.

I know one person for example who is in with Social Welfare as we speak for a "chat". He's a long termer. Its never good news when a state department comes looking for you. :eek:
    They will have him sweeping streets/cutting hedges and minding our children apparently!

French Connection on William St have a sign up for part time staff.

phill106 wrote: »
    They will have him sweeping streets/cutting hedges and minding our children apparently!

End of off topic posting.

"Sur, isn't he busy right now looking for work?"

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gihj

Out of interest,how long is he a "longtermer"?

gihj wrote: »
    Out of interest,how long is he a "longtermer"?

He is long term unemployed, doesn't want a job, doesn't need a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gihj

He is long term unemployed, doesn't want a job, doesn't need a job.

Recieving social welfare???

• Advertisement

gihj wrote: »
    Recieving social welfare???

Of course, that's the way he rolls. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement