Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Amanda Schull is a great actor and played a fantastic, kickass character in 12 Monkeys,

The writers on this show haven't done a good job with Katrina. She can only work with the material she is given.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mr E wrote: »
    Amanda Schull is a great actor and played a fantastic, kickass character in 12 Monkeys,

The writers on this show haven't done a good job with Katrina. She can only work with the material she is given.

Oh I don't blame her entirely. She's likely playing it as she's told but her performance is awful and her storyline have been cack and disposable.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I've a horrible feeling
    Harvey is going to die

Is Scenic Route the final episode? Surely not?

Edit... Nope nevermind. There are 3 more I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Yeah 3 more left. What makes you think that about Harvey?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Cause they are building him up to be loved by everyone

I hope that is not the case, but it would be a good ending for the show.

I thought Scenic Route was the last ep. And they were all speaking so highly of him. So when he went to get a better phone signal I thought he was going to get lamped by a car or something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

What a weird episode.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

What a weird episode.

Episodes like this always make me think that they can't get schedules sync'd up for the whole cast so they think up of the ways for characters to interact with each other without being in the same room as each other, it's clear for me that all the interactions between Donna and Harvey this season were all filmed at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,680 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

What a weird episode.

I'm only watching now and about 15 minutes in and this is practically unwatchable. Watching Louis pretend to be Harvey is cringe-worthy.

This show has become a parody of itself in the last few seasons. Pity.

I thought Louis was funny... Especially the scene with himself and Donna, I laughed out loud at that :o

I'm more than biased but a scene with Harvey behind the wheel of a mustang will keep me happy all day long. But I don't care about Samantha Wheeler, I couldn't give a hoot about her childhood.

It was a really awkward episode but, for me, it had its moments ;)

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I'm only watching now and about 15 minutes in and this is practically unwatchable. Watching Louis pretend to be Harvey is cringe-worthy.

This show has become a parody of itself in the last few seasons. Pity.
    I but out laughing at the hair... and not in a good way.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

In case anyone is interested the Suits spin off show, Pearson, has started.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8115460/

I couldn't finish the first episode...

Tabnabs wrote: »
    In case anyone is interested the Suits spin off show, Pearson, has started.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8115460/

I couldn't finish the first episode...

I watched the trailer and wasn't overly impressed. As with you, I couldn't make it through the first episode.

Finally, a decent watchable episode this series. Looks like they are starting to close off chapters.

Yea this week's was actually very good.

Haven't watched Pearson. I don't like the character anyway to be honest, but the soft-launch they did a while back didn't do anything for me either.

Ah poor Harvey

This weeks episode was the best in a long long time. I'm really looking forward to the finale next week.

Yep, that was an excellent episode.

• Advertisement

It's the first time in a long time that I am looking forward to suits! Great to see Mike back again to finish it off.

It's the first time in a long time that I am looking forward to suits! Great to see Mike back again to finish it off.

Wonder if they'll manage a Megan/Rachel cameo for the finalé?

Not finished the ep, so not reading back.

But can't they just tell Samantha to fold, she's not on trial. Then Faye has won. They get rid of her and just hire Samantha back?

Going against the grain here... But I'm not feeling it.

There must only be one episode left. I hope I'm getting the humdinger I'm waiting on.

I think it's because they're defending the bad guy. Which I get and hopefully it will all come full circle in the last episode. I'll just have to wait and see.

Ignoring the fact that the underlying premise is flimsy as hell and makes very little sense, I thought it was a cracking episode. The show deserved a final season of the quality of this episode to finish it out, not the muck we got for the first 6 episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Going against the grain here... But I'm not feeling it.

There must only be one episode left. I hope I'm getting the humdinger I'm waiting on.

I think it's because they're defending the bad guy. Which I get and hopefully it will all come full circle in the last episode. I'll just have to wait and see.
    Next week is the finale

Ignoring the fact that the underlying premise is flimsy as hell and makes very little sense, I thought it was a cracking episode. The show deserved a final season of the quality of this episode to finish it out, not the muck we got for the first 6 episodes.

I'm just not buying in to it. The underlying premise is bizarre.

But that aside the pace of the scenes just seem to change too quickly. And it's Samantha Wheeler at the heart of it again.

I loved it when they were throwing folders around and arguing legal points in earlier series. I get they're doing it again, but there's no depth to it. The whole reason Mike got involved was to help the firm. If he has no idea what Harvey's true agenda is, then why doesn't he say to hell with the lot of you, I've got my own firm to get back to. Sweat in your own pot with Faye Richardson all you like!

They could have gotten a while series out of this storyline but they are throwing it into the last 2 episodes which is fair enough, at this stage I'm looking forward to it ending.

• Advertisement

Felt like the ending was a little rushed. There was a lot packed into this episode. could have done with been spread out over 2 I think. All in all it was a alright ending. Terrible punch by Samantha :p.

Advertisement