Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thank feck Scottie's gone! I wish Harvey and Donna would just get together already...

Didnt it seem like Donna was pushing her out of Harveys life though? She would still have been there if it hadnt been for Donna sticking her nose in

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Zascar wrote: »
    Eh spoilers please some of us have not seen it yet!

Sorry, but from the charter:

"- If a thread title has the word "Spoilers" in it, then it is OK to discuss the most recent episode (or older) without using [ spoiler ] tags."

It's probably best not to enter a thread until you've seen the most recent episode.
    Mc Love wrote: »
    Didnt it seem like Donna was pushing her out of Harveys life though? She would still have been there if it hadnt been for Donna sticking her nose in

I don't think Donna liked the way Scottie was always ragging on him. I wouldn't say she pushed her out, although I'm delighted she's gone. She was about as warm as an iceberg.

I think Mike's decision to leave was the right one logically, but I'm not sure where the show can go from there. Rachel attending law school, Mike working in a different firm...it's hard to see how the writers will continue the story on for next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Right decision regarding the whole Mike situation but just cant see where the show will go from here. Expecting the next season to be the last.

Raf32 wrote: »
    Right decision regarding the whole Mike situation but just cant see where the show will go from here. Expecting the next season to be the last.

Yeah me too to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Jasnah

Interesting interview with creator —

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/10/suits-season-3-finale/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Very interesting end to the series. While I would have loved to have seen mike go back to some ****ty law college in the middle of nowhere for the next season, I guess taking the job was the next best direction for the show to take. Will be interesting to see if his character takes somewhat of a backseat, which I doubt they will and if not, how will they tie Harvey in with Mike.

Also, from someone who really hates mid season breaks, at least you don't have to wait too long for the next season with USA. Back in June? Not too bad, not too bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Great end to the season and tbh if Mike kept on as being a lawyer i'd say the next season would be pretty much going nowhere.Just a constant game of cat and mouse with regards people uncovering his secret like it has being for the last three seasons.At least know that storyline has being pretty much brushed under the carpet and never spoken of again(i hope)

Looking forward to it being back so quick but tbh i'd say they it will be the last season as some people have already said.Probably just going to be a wrap up season for the characters.I'd say they will run half the season this year and have a mid break again,airing the final half of the series in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

So Mike takes the job after they get out of their predicament. US Attorney was sooo close to nailing harold to the cross, such a hilarious character, would be great to see more of him. Suits returns in June, but how are they going to work the show with Mike working for a different company (even if it is a client of PS)??

Was really hoping they'd rehire him at the end, himself and Louis together is pure comedy!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,926 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mike will probably be back as a lawyer within 2 episodes.

I would love this show to concentrate on other characters as well. Maybe show more of Louis working cases with Katrina instead of just showing how good he is when Harvey needs something from him. Or how about some other senior partner confronts Jessica and Harvey instead of just Louis and Scottie.
    Or let's see an episode about the associates (not to be confused with The Deep End)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

CastorTroy wrote: »

I agree. I think USA Network has a thing about keeping shows for a good decent run. Off the top of my head, the 4400 was the last I remember lasting less than 5 seasons (although I'm well open to correction on that one).

The show isn't really a show without the 2 boys working side by side and how far will the patent of an algorithm take them storywise???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

American TV always drags the arse out of an idea

Again, hamfisted, that Mike didnt take the offer first time round. This storyline was fairly bull imo and gas that it could be wrapped up in one episode. They need to go with a good story arc or just end it properly.

Bringing a heavyweight support actor such as Zeljko Ivanek in for just one episode doesn't cut it for me. There's ALOT more of this story to come. Definitely a full season in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

pajopearl wrote: »
    Bringing a heavyweight support actor such as Zeljko Ivanek in for just one episode doesn't cut it for me. There's ALOT more of this story to come. Definitely a full season in it.

Hessington Oil Part 2, yawn fest tbh

We'll see alot more scenes of all the wimmin will be waddling around the office/staring out windows waiting for their men to return :rolleyes:

CastorTroy wrote: »

I would love this show to concentrate on other characters as well. Maybe show more of Louis working cases with Katrina instead of just showing how good he is when Harvey needs something from him. Or how about some other senior partner confronts Jessica and Harvey instead of just Louis and Scottie.
    Or let's see an episode about the associates (not to be confused with The Deep End)

Read the interview posted on the last page - it doesnt look like Mike will be back at all for the forseeable future. Wasnt Katrina fired?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

To be honest, I find Jessica and Harvey far more interesting. with Louis thrown in for comic effect. Mike was a one joke trick that had stopped working. Anytime he goes near getting caught, they hack their way out of it. Even if Harvey has blinkers on, Jessica would have fired him two seasons back.
    The show needed it as an opening hook. Its strong enough to trot along at its own speed now. Providing there's no repeat of the Hessington Oil rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,926 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Read the interview posted on the last page - it doesnt look like Mike will be back at all for the forseeable future. Wasnt Katrina fired?

Didn't read the interview in case of spoilers.

Katrina was fired but figured she was rehired by the end of the episode since both Rachel and Louis defended her.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭thefa

I imagine there will be a master versus the student plot of some sort during the next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Aaron Korsh was talking about what they plan on doing in season 4, and it looks like their not gonna undo what they've done, at least not early in season 4,

i must say i enjoyed the back 6 episode probably 10 times more than i enjoyed the first 10, that hessington oil thing just killed the pace of the show, its also good to louis back to his old self, and no cats around the place,

i wonder will harold be rehired back at Pearson/Specter, and if their gonna still be after harvey,

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

don ramo wrote: »
    Aaron Korsh was talking about what they plan on doing in season 4, and it looks like their not gonna undo what they've done, at least not early in season 4,

i must say i enjoyed the back 6 episode probably 10 times more than i enjoyed the first 10, that hessington oil thing just killed the pace of the show, its also good to louis back to his old self, and no cats around the place,

i wonder will harold be rehired back at Pearson/Specter, and if their gonna still be after harvey,

I agree with you.

I thought the last 6 episodes were pretty good.

There's a lot of bashing going on in here at the moment and tbh I don't understand a lot of it. At the end of the day it's a show based on a fake lawyer who got a job in a top US legal firm, who has an ability to memorize anything he reads straightaway, who managed to stumble upon someone who could hack into the Harvard database and then the New York Bar. It's fictional! Take the show for what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭squonk

It'll be intersting to see how S4 plays out. I hope it's a good sort of 'reset' because that's what the show needs at this point. I thought the finalé was good but not great overall. Judging by the link posted earlier my fears that Sidwell's company would end up as Hessington V2.0 but perhaps not now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Didn't really feel like a season finale watching that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Good episode... Wondering where they go from here now tho aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did anyone vote for Lewis in the election :p

gkellehercanvass1.jpg?w=357&h=767

Great opening episode last night!

It's back already???

It's back already???

Yup aired last night!

Downloading as we speak. Covert Affairs back Tuesday week also, it would seem.

Downloading as we speak. Covert Affairs back Tuesday week also, it would seem.

Meaning to start that actually :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭squonk

Wasn't expecting it back so soon! I thought it was scheduled for Sept! It only finished up a month or two ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Yeah finished start of April. Not complaining though!

Advertisement