Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thats season 4 episode 1 ya? Must "buy it legally" when I get home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

squonk wrote: »
    Wasn't expecting it back so soon! I thought it was scheduled for Sept! It only finished up a month or two ago!

I'd say try will air half the season this year ad the other half in January or February of next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Very dull episode. Hopefully the comedy will return.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,926 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I knida decided to leave this series. May pick it up again when clear the backlog. Graceland is another casualty and it started last night as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

squonk wrote: »
    Wasn't expecting it back so soon! I thought it was scheduled for Sept! It only finished up a month or two ago!

It's only back for 3 episodes from what I can see.

Have to say I really enjoyed it. Suits is one of those shows that I forget about when it isn't on, realise last minute that it's back and remember how much I enjoy watching it. Great to see mike moving up to the adults table. It's going to get interesting when him and Harvey start to but heads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

3 episodes? I know that American networks can be, ahem, flexible with their schedules but that's kinda taking the Michael isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭squonk

I hope it's not 3 epsiodes! I'd have preferred if they held off til later in the year and ran 8 or something together. I'll be just getting back into the story when it's off again.

I liked that episode. It was a good transition. They changed gear fairly well I thought. I'm left wondering about the Wayne Palmer storyline though. Not so much the story itself but Louis's whole part in it. Catriona seemed to be doing a good Lady MacBeth but, beyond that, I'm not sure of the point of the whole thing.

I'm not convinced by Mike with his whole "Do No Harm" aim with takeovers. That's only gong to last so long. It has to give because he won't be able to be on the right side all the time. Based on what he's doing, you have to think Harvey is right and he'll have to be a ruthless bastard to succeed. I think I'd find it less interesting if he always ends up finding a 'nice way' to take over companies.

As usual honourable mention has to go to Donna! :). I loved the nod to The Princess Bride and Game Of Thrones as well though! :)

P_1 wrote: »
    3 episodes? I know that American networks can be, ahem, flexible with their schedules but that's kinda taking the Michael isn't it?

I might be wrong but everywhere I've looked there has only been 3 episodes listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Loved the part where Mike asked if he could get his parking validated and Donna is oh sure bends down to a drawer then reappears giving him the finger (albeit only the tip visable).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

it will be the same as last year, 10 episodes in the summer and 6 either in november of january/februrary,

they tend to mix it up, last year covert affairs ended its 10 episode and had the back 6 on a month later,

• Advertisement

don ramo wrote: »
    it will be the same as last year, 10 episodes in the summer and 6 either in november of january/februrary,

they tend to mix it up, last year covert affairs ended its 10 episode and had the back 6 on a month later,

Yeah two more are now showing up on my calender. There seems to be a break on the 3rd for a week and then at least two more episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Loved the part where Mike asked if he could get his parking validated and Donna is oh sure bends down to a drawer then reappears giving him the finger (albeit only the tip visable).

I'm sure there is a Donna related "tip" joke in there somewhere. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I love Suits, but feel a bit disappointed with the story progression from last season

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

New webisodes are up: start from here:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭PartnerSeeds

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did anyone vote for Lewis in the election :p

hahahaha jesus the resemblance is uncanny

Cracking episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

....Jeff Malone is in love with me....

Donna: shut the front door!
    Louis: shut the back door...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭squonk

I thought that episode was a little heavy handed. The whole using Louis thing was a bit slapstick as was his chat with Donna. It's like they dumbed down Louis and Donna for some reason. Then they went super serious with the Mike/Harvey plotline. Now it was a good showdown but it ended up ripping the layer of suspension of belief that the show relies on. All the while during the showdown I couldn't help thinking that if they want to be this real, then it's only a matter of time before some guy other than Harvey is sitting the other side of the table and will have no qualms along with no vested interesting about investigating Mike with the inevitable fallout. Luckilly it all ended up nicely in the end when Harvey took a half measure for Mike's good and Rachel called off Harvey's attack dog boss. There are only so many times they can pull out the big guns before people start to see through the bluff. The premise the show is based on just doesn't lend itself to serious plotlines, well nothing as serious as they're trying to aim at. It's still a good show but I'm getting a funny feeling watching it now, almost like they're overextending themselves.

What day is it aired in the US? Going on holiday Thursday morning and wana get as many shows as poss on the iPad as poss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Next episode isn't until the 9th in the US

JohnK wrote: »
    Next episode isn't until the 9th in the US

Thanks for that

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What day is it aired in the US? Going on holiday Thursday morning and wana get as many shows as poss on the iPad as poss

If you like Suits then you might like Scandal. First two seasons are great, the last drags on a bit. Worth a watch.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Zascar wrote: »
    Looks good alright,reminds me of the female version of Ray Donovan, another fantastic show.

On another note no Suits until next week :(

Looks good alright,reminds me of the female version of Ray Donovan, another fantastic show.

On another note no Suits until next week :(

Another 3 episodes and are they going on a break? I've sort of got used to it with Suits. They love their breaks on that show!

running a bit behind. Watched ep 3 last night and ep 4 today. Main reason why I came here is because of louis. That scene between him and Harvey 35 minutes in was purely amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Wow wednesday's episode was so crammed full of storylines - lots of **** happened - a really great episode

Awwwww snap

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Suits is a great show. Girl crush on Donna. Can see the mini break after Rachel decides to tell Mike.

And a big +1 for scandal. And a new show coming - how to get away with murder - a new Shonda Rhimes series.

Advertisement