Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Name on the door time for Louis then methinks:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Nah, this is how its going to go.

Litt leverages Harvey over Mike

Harvey/Mike/Jessica/Rachel/Donna will find out how he found out and leverage him

So Litt will be forced to choose between promotion or Sheila. Whoopee!

If they want to keep the Litt character interesting, he'll drop everything and anyone for promotion!

Bit of a return to form for Louis this episode after the ridiculous and contrived cat story line

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Missed last nights episode. It's not on the player either:confused:
    Is it repeated or on any other channel-I've sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Poorest of the three seasons so far, but this episode was an improvement on the last few.
    Scotty is an attractive lass, always like when she makes an appearance, even if it almost always ends the same. They fight, they get it on, he tricks her, but only because she tricks him, they reconcile, they get it on.
    Louis was a little more like "Louis".
    I liked how the table was turned on Sheila, it always looked like she was the one wearing the trousers, so to see Louis inadvertently playing her was good.

Not a kitten to be seen. Phew

So how long does this "summer" break last???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

pajopearl wrote: »

USA did the same last season, summer Finale on Aug 24, 2012, then the series returned for final 6 episodes of season 2 on Jan 17, 2013. Do the maths. ;)

Torqay wrote: »
    USA did the same last season, summer Finale on Aug 24, 2012, then the series returned for final 6 episodes of season 2 on Jan 17, 2013. Do the maths. ;)

FFS. 4 months???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Probably February :(

We might be lucky enough. Covert Affairs on USA is also on its summer break after episode 10 (airs the same night as Suits). Its wiki page states that its back to air on 17th October.

Fingers crossed.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I thought this season was the best yet - so much going on, so many twists and cliffhangers - however i was pretty disappointed by last nights episode - very weak ending. Another 'oh no someone is going to find out about Mike' moment - not even very well done.

When is it back and will we get a 4th season?

• Advertisement

Zascar wrote: »
    I thought this season was the best yet - so much going on, so many twists and cliffhangers - however i was pretty disappointed by last nights episode - very weak ending. Another 'oh no someone is going to find out about Mike' moment - not even very well done.

Apart from Daniel Hardman, Louis is probably the last one you want to find about Mike. I'd rather they would have saved that for the endgame. Other than that it's wasn't all that bad. At least they didn't leave with half a dozen cliffhangers as Longmire which I find quite annoying.

Or maybe it is the endgame? I'd miss that Donna! ;)

RZXY7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Gabriel Macht's father, Stephen Macht, will make an appearance in the second installment of Season 3:

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/news/a517116/suits-casts-gabriel-machts-father-stephen-in-guest-role.html

In that same article, it states that Season 3 will continue 'later this year', so hopefully not too long to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

scotties big hair is little too big, its like she making up for her small size its ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

their saying winter 2014 on their facebook page, so january it should be back, odd really seeing as covert affairs which airs with it and also finished this week is back next month,

the show has kinda been all over the place this season, the hessington trial just dragged on and on and on, and its now nearing the end of season 3 and their still throwing the fact that mike has no degree around the place, just do something about it already,

also get more cases on the go, the show just doesnt work as well with bigger story arcs, covert affairs moved that way last season and it improved the show massively and it got even better this season, but i dont think that approach works well with suits, it to self contained with the office setting and there are to little characters and to many plot twists to make it realistic,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah, I was just thinking that we're in Season 3 and we only really know 6 people in that entire building, 7 if you count Katrina.
    They say they only take Harvard graduates yet 3 of the 6 characters aren't harvard graduates. Why don't we meet 1 or 2 others. We know there are more senior partners from the votes and then we have all the associates. We could get some of them involved. Maybe not full time but maybe a recurring role.
    Especially now that Harvey is a named partner, Louis can't be the only one seen reporting to him and Jessica.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They say they only take Harvard graduates yet 3 of the 6 characters aren't harvard graduates.

The Harvard Law School graduates rule only applies to attorneys. Secretaries, paralegals and frauds are exempt. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I only got around to watching the "Litt searches Harvard files" ep today. He can be fobbed off for a bit with some arcane off-books secret society crap that outsiders like him fall for given that the elitists like Harvey and Jessica are in on the secret. But not forever. Maybe two episodes of chasing his tail max.

On the general theme of season three, I fell asleep during some of them as it was not interesting. This is a comedy, not a serious legal drama. Could somebody tell the writers that as it got misplaced around the end of season two.
    Suits
    should be plugging the large Harrys Law shaped hole in the US schedules. Harvey, Mike, Jessica and Litt do not belong in a plot from a John le Carre novel (third world assassinations disguised as crowd control ordered through a London legal firm).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

This show has seriously lost the run of itself. Seriously bad writing in the in a few of the recent episodes (Donna walking the agents in to arrest Stephen was utterly ridiculous). Last season was all about in-fighting and a civil war and thats about to begin again! Is this all they have for ideas?

dr gonzo wrote: »
    (Donna walking the agents in to arrest Stephen was utterly ridiculous)

That I could forgive (any scene with Donna walking is worth my while :D ), reducing Louis to the village idiot not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I got into Suits on the premise that Harvey would wind up protecting a luxury cat hotel against closure from a multinational represented by Litt. That would be a funny enough episode for me.
    They ditched reality in episode one when they went for the amateur drug dealer pretending to be a lawyer and getting away with it. Complicated stuff like African dictatorships being dodgy should be left to James Bond.
    The fact that the writers think England is something out of a Jeeves and Wooster novel is both sad enough and probably says enough.
    I'll watch Season 3.5 / 4 but this fades badly when compared to The Good Wife which can do heavy issues and funny in one go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone else see the very slight nod to Suits in The Mindy Project this week? Name on the wall and such..

Season 3 will return in a new Thursday evening time slot on March 6

http://www.tv.com/shows/suits-2011/community/post/suits-moves-to-thursdays-psych-season-8-premiere-date-138661098520/

Was hoping it would be back sooner than that :(

Season 3 will return in a new Thursday evening time slot on March 6

http://www.tv.com/shows/suits-2011/community/post/suits-moves-to-thursdays-psych-season-8-premiere-date-138661098520/

Was hoping it would be back sooner than that :(
    WTF it was due back in january, their facebook page said (it doesnt any more) returning winter 2014, which could only have been january, sure if its back in march itll finnish in april and season 4 should start in july, very short turnaround,

don ramo wrote: »
    WTF it was due back in january, their facebook page said (it doesnt any more) returning winter 2014, which could only have been january, sure if its back in march itll finnish in april and season 4 should start in july, very short turnaround,

+1. It doesn't make any sense. It's making a 16 episode series last the guts of a year. Baffling. Probably new schedule changes and everything. Covert Affairs was on Thursday nights when it returned this year followed by White Collar. I'm totally at a loss as to what they are dong with their line up!!!???

+1. It doesn't make any sense. It's making a 16 episode series last the guts of a year. Baffling. Probably new schedule changes and everything. Covert Affairs was on Thursday nights when it returned this year followed by White Collar. I'm totally at a loss as to what they are dong with their line up!!!???
    yeah and covert affairs was back a month after its initial 10 episodes, maybe they made another cat episode and have discovered we dont really like cat episodes, only reason i can think for delaying it, they could easily have used white collars back 6 episodes to fill any gaps in their schedule,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I think they have a big scheduling problem with nothing to really replace Burn Notice ; nothing really fits... They need a reshuffle

Really and truly there's only about 3 original shows (being Covert Affairs, Suits & White Collar) on USA network. Really not enough to fill any kind of schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And Psych finishing up as well. Which reminds me, the musical episode of Psych is on this weekend

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And Psych finishing up as well. Which reminds me, the musical episode of Psych is on this weekend

There was a musical episode of Psych??? *facepalm*

Advertisement