Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

They've reduced Litt to an absolute joke!

In Season 2 he tore Harvey apart during the mock-trial for being selfish, even with his dislike of Harvey, he was doing what was right for the firm.
    And now he's getting into arguments about reading letters to cats. There's quirky, there's stupid, and then there's overused and stupid. At least it seemed to come to a close in the latter half of the episode.
    "Shouldn't say "Litt up", should say "Sh*t up"", now that was a good line.

And the Rachel/Ross development didn't make sense.
    Mike's "did you ever want to move in with me?" coupled with Rachel's "I need time" just didn't add up! I thought Rachel was totally justified in her disdain with Mike using her as a tool to turn her father.
    It's like they're trying to add drama to their relationship for the sake of it. They could have simplified with without including her dad at all, and just gone straight with her getting in to lawschool.

She looks well hot in underwear though

All valid points but I dont really care. Its entertaining nonetheless. Its kind of showing its USA Network silliness side...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

miralize wrote: »
    All valid points but I dont really care. Its entertaining nonetheless. Its kind of showing its USA Network silliness side...

Ah I know, I'll still watch it, I still enjoy it, but I just expect more given the quality of season 2.

Bring back Daniel Hardman, brilliant character!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Warning: Game of Thrones spoiler in the spoiler tags
    I think it's time for Eva Hessington to
    be invited to another wedding.

I find it strange after seeing that Mike and Katrina scene a few episodes back that Mike then goes and talks to Bunk as if he doesn't recognise him as being one of the guys that inspired that scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

"You're telling me you're one of those guys who doesn't think golf is a sport?"
    "Of course not. I can tell you're an athlete just by looking at you, sir"

:D Epic line.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I see Katrina and Mike coming into play in the second half of the season, as they'll no doubt end up working together in the coming weeks seeing as 'the entire firm is under attack' - the line Jessica is no doubt going to use at some stage.

The Rachel thing is there for drama but you still don't know what might happen - If they keep her in the show she'll be in Colombia and a Mike/Katrina story might give her relevance, otherwise she's off to Stanford and Mike & Katrina becomes a thing anyway.

We'll see

On another note, they have ruined Louis as a character in many ways, there were comedic outlets in the show with regard to his friction with Harvey, the associates, Mike & Harveys back and forth, they didn't need to make a senior partner a bumbling idiot who fúcks up the one job he had due to a cat....it's farcical how sharp his decline has been.

Mike is turning into more of a pro at this going by conversations with Harvey, his negotiating with Bunk etc. maybe they feel there's only so many hot shots the show can handle and they need somebody like Louis who's good but a bit of a schmuck to provide additional comedy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

and everyone around him including that supposed hotshot blonder lawyer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

and everyone around him including that supposed hotshot blonder lawyer

Did they ship her off to Barcelona or something so she couldn't get involved in the cat situation?
    If so, they probably did her a favour!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

No episode this week?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    No episode this week?

There is....i Dl'd it for the Rachel stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Always a good call

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

What's this business of Jessica's that Mike is alleged to have told Rachel's da? In the trailer for next weeks episode, Jessica appears to say to Mike "You told Robert Zane my business!". I don't recall seeing him in said trailer so I assume that it's something he either let slip or said outright at the dinner he went to at Roberts house, but nothing springs to mind.

Got it :)

Second week in a row I've had to switch site.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

In Season 2 he tore Harvey apart during the mock-trial for being selfish, even with his dislike of Harvey, he was doing what was right for the firm.
    And now he's getting into arguments about reading letters to cats. There's quirky, there's stupid, and then there's overused and stupid. At least it seemed to come to a close in the latter half of the episode.
    "Shouldn't say "Litt up", should say "Sh*t up"", now that was a good line.

And the Rachel/Ross development didn't make sense.
    Mike's "did you ever want to move in with me?" coupled with Rachel's "I need time" just didn't add up! I thought Rachel was totally justified in her disdain with Mike using her as a tool to turn her father.
    It's like they're trying to add drama to their relationship for the sake of it. They could have simplified with without including her dad at all, and just gone straight with her getting in to lawschool.

She looks well hot in underwear though

I disagree. Rachel dad was vital in showing Mike turning into lonely old Harvey. They'll both change and hugs all around

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Jessica in that purple dress was the highlight of the episode.

Jessica in that purple dress was the highlight of the episode.

I'm sorry but rachel with no dress on was the highlight of the show ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

pajopearl wrote: »
    What's this business of Jessica's that Mike is alleged to have told Rachel's da? In the trailer for next weeks episode, Jessica appears to say to Mike "You told Robert Zane my business!". I don't recall seeing him in said trailer so I assume that it's something he either let slip or said outright at the dinner he went to at Roberts house, but nothing springs to mind.

In the trailer Jessica said, "You told Robert Zane's daughter my business!"

I can imagine, Mike telling some paralegal (who happens to be the daughter of an attorney who is considered hostile) that Jessica is covering up for a fraud who is practicing law without a degree, wouldn't go down too well with her when she finds out. Especially not with the lawsuit for malpractice looming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

So Patrick J Adams went to UCD last week

Really? The Matheson law firm is promoting career opportunities with a fraud? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I had no idea they were together. Small world.

Looks like someone was on his wikipedia page :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_J._Adams
    Personal life

Following his parents' divorce, he moved to Los Angeles at age 19, where he attended the University of Southern California, earning a theater degree.[2]

Adams met Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario in 2009 when they were cast opposite each other in the play Equivocation.[3] They are in a relationship.[4] Adams was awarded Honorary Life Membership of UCD Law Society in September 2013. [5]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

So the finale finally brings us back to the original premise of the show, which is Mike's 'lie'. What will Louis now do with this info? Could it be the leverage he finally needs to become partner?

I have to say, I've not been as impressed with this third season and the whole Ava Hessington saga. Hopefully it can get back more to a variety of cases and Mike and Harvey's verbal sparring, which I really enjoyed.

Also, as much as I'm delighted the male viewers get so much eye candy, would it be too much too ask for a shirtless Harvey scene for us females? I think it's long overdue.

would it be too much too ask for a shirtless Harvey scene for us females? I think it's long overdue.

vSpy3UQ.jpg

^^^

Ok, ok, I'm now going to lie down in a darkened room....

^^^

Ok, ok, I'm now going to lie down in a darkened room....

"You want this guy to join you?" :D

x8OkmXJ.jpg

Torqay wrote: »
    "You want this guy to join you?" :D

x8OkmXJ.jpg

Cheers for that, my Harvey buzz has just been killed.

I'm still trying to erase the scene in the mud baths of Louis' hairy ass from my memory :(

For a split second I though Sheila would go all Hank Schrader on Louis: "I am Sheila Amanda Sasz... and you can go **** yourself!" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Oh Scotty you fox. om nom nom.

kaimera wrote: »
    Oh Scotty you fox. om nom nom.

This lady is trouble. I wonder if they'll bring Zoe (Harvey's RL wife Jacinda Barrett) back to the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Torqay wrote: »
    This lady is trouble. I wonder if they'll bring Zoe (Harvey's RL wife Jacinda Barrett) back to the show.
    I would be perfectly ok with her being trouble. raar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

What will Louis now do with this info? Could it be the leverage he finally needs to become partner?
    I'm pretty sure he got made a partner last season just before Daniel Hardman was kicked out.

Advertisement