Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

ElNino wrote: »
    If you added up a day's lost billing hours from all the lawyers at the mock trial it must have cost the firm tens of thousands of dollars.

It's an exercise to assist the associates in one department with their advocacy skills... it's a cost/benefit thing and probably only helps the firm make more money.

. As for the episode, total filler and a bit eye - roll - worthy at points, but some great stuff in there. Suits just showing off how to do a real filler episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

oh more filler BS, i told ban the use of that word

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

miralize wrote: »
    At least until episode 10 i'd imagine. Then the break for the final six episodes. I really hope they bump the order for another 4 eps though.

I doubt it. I don't think any of USA Networks original programming extends beyond 16 eps per season. It's not my experience but I'm open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

pajopearl wrote: »
    I doubt it. I don't think any of USA Networks original programming extends beyond 16 eps per season. It's not my experience but I'm open to correction.

I know that, but it could be a break in the mould. I'm not sure what sort of arc could be completed in 6 episodes. They've been trying to make a push for the major networks if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

oh more filler BS, i told ban the use of that word

It was a filler episode, pure and simple. What would you call it?

• Advertisement

It was a filler episode, pure and simple. What would you call it?

you know what, I regret saying that too much cat nonsense because as we saw it was really about the associates, This episode has as much of the arc story in it as any of the others episodes. I'd call it an episode. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Awful episode and a fairly terrible season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Im really enjoying the season.Thought the little twist at the end was very good and can't wait for the next episode.

I thought the cat case was funny and just a little light humor on the side and a way to get Louis back over the associates.

"This is Litt-tastic"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Is this show heading for the axe?....how are the ratings?

• Advertisement

G'wan Donna you sexxy beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Absolutely brilliant episode this week. Loved the little war between Harold and Louis. The love that had grown for Louis over this series sort of vanished with him back as head of associates, only to have it rekindled with that conversation with Rachel at the end.

Looking forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully we get at least 1 more season from this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Think Louis is really dragging the show down at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

A good episode but it feels like it's just a 'good' season. They finished up the Hessington Oil story and about time, it started to drag.

I agree with the above. Louis is becoming a bit annoying too.

2 more eps whats to come?

Probably push back from Darby and a few second storyline cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Is this show heading for the axe?....how are the ratings?
    why are you asking a question you already know the answer to, and no richard its not heading for the axe, so go sharpen your blade elsewhere, :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Much better this week. Thank God the Hessington story is done.

IyNPHhH.jpg

Much better this week. Thank God the Hessington story is done.

Would it be done? If
    the firm is trying to steal Darby's clients, would Hessington be one of the first?

• Advertisement

Would it be done? If
    the firm is trying to steal Darby's clients, would Hessington be one of the first?

The trailer for next wks episode shows that
    Hessington Oil fires Pearson/Specter (as I'm assuming the firm will now be called)
    so the Hessington Oil saga isn't quite yet finished, I'd imagine.

The trailer for next wks episode shows that
    Hessington Oil fires Pearson/Specter (as I'm assuming the firm will now be called)
    so the Hessington Oil saga isn't quite yet finished, I'd imagine.

Ahh I didnt watch the full trailer. I'd say the Hessington arc wont be truly over until the mid-season finale.

Ahh I didnt watch the full trailer. I'd say the Hessington arc wont be truly over until the mid-season finale.

And there's only 2 episodes left anyway, so the sooner it's done and back to business, the better. I reckon we might see the Harvey-V-Louis battle resurrect, if not in the post-summer, certainly in season 4, culminating in Louis becoming a named partner in the firm. And, strangely enough, I don't think we've seen the last of Daniel Hardman either???

EDIT: I reckon there's enough scope for 3 or 4 more seasons. Mike is gonna quickly become a partner (Junior? Senior?). Rachel's degree from
    Columbia
    and subsequent hiring at the firm will blow the door wide open as regards where they get their associates from. Which, in turn might get Mike's secret uncovered and be enough to ruin everyone and a good way to close out the show :pac:

And there's only 2 episodes left anyway, so the sooner it's done and back to business, the better. I reckon we might see the Harvey-V-Louis battle resurrect, if not in the post-summer, certainly in season 4, culminating in Louis becoming a named partner in the firm. And, strangely enough, I don't think we've seen the last of Daniel Hardman either???

EDIT: I reckon there's enough scope for 3 or 4 more seasons. Mike is gonna quickly become a partner (Junior? Senior?). Rachel's degree from
    Columbia
    and subsequent hiring at the firm will blow the door wide open as regards where they get their associates from. Which, in turn might get Mike's secret uncovered and be enough to ruin everyone and a good way to close out the show :pac:

Yeah USa tend to keep their shows past 7-8 seasons at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Is the constant "Sh*ts" and "Bullsh*ts" in every episode starting to bother anyone else?

I recognise it's a swear they can use in their timeslot and obviously the writers like to feel grown up but it's bordering on silly at this point. They say it like eight or nine times an episode, sometimes where it doesn't belong almost like shoehorning a swear in. It's become a bit of a staple at this point. Every episode.......hand somebody a thin file that changes everything and say sh*t at every opportunity. I mean if you took a shot every time either happened you would end up in the emergency room.

It's kind of like the Dara O'Briain mannerism where he says "Eh...." at the end of every joke. Once you notice it, you can't not notice it and it detracts from every scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

They can say "bullsh*t" & "sh*t" as much as they want once I never have to hear Mike say "muthaflecka" again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Kirby wrote: »
    Is the constant "Sh*ts" and "Bullsh*ts" in every episode starting to bother anyone else?

Nooopppeeee :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ she was a ballerina!....its true!

^ she was a ballerina!....its true!

Katrina The Ballerina....... How convenient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

They've reduced Litt to an absolute joke!

In Season 2 he tore Harvey apart during the mock-trial for being selfish, even with his dislike of Harvey, he was doing what was right for the firm.
    And now he's getting into arguments about reading letters to cats. There's quirky, there's stupid, and then there's overused and stupid. At least it seemed to come to a close in the latter half of the episode.
    "Shouldn't say "Litt up", should say "Sh*t up"", now that was a good line.

And the Rachel/Ross development didn't make sense.
    Mike's "did you ever want to move in with me?" coupled with Rachel's "I need time" just didn't add up! I thought Rachel was totally justified in her disdain with Mike using her as a tool to turn her father.
    It's like they're trying to add drama to their relationship for the sake of it. They could have simplified with without including her dad at all, and just gone straight with her getting in to lawschool.

She looks well hot in underwear though

Advertisement