Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Johnny Adair got shot point blank in the back of the head and lived.
    Darren has 9 cat lives.:eek:
    Let it go. He's brown bread.

Ella wrote: »
    He's dead.

:D
    To paraphrase Sheehan's Misfits character Nathan

"Im no doctor, but do you see the way his brains are on the ground and all that"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

dzer2 wrote: »
    [
    QUOTE=Deleted User;82272584]Didnt hear about it but i doubt it was as serious as two exit wounds at the front of the head and half her brains on the street :)

It was at some political rally it was serious alright I think 2 other people were killed in the same incident. She was in a coma for a while also[/QUOTE]

Gabby Giffords.

Im confident Dazzler is dead but if he survives a headshot with an entry and exit wound then thats the end of watching Love/Hate for me they can keep it. It doesnt have to be factual but there has to be some realism about it

Im confident Dazzler is dead but if he survives a headshot with an entry and exit wound then thats the end of watching Love/Hate for me they can keep it. It doesnt have to be factual but there has to be some realism about it
    +1. Can't be dealing with stupid story lines like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

I can't believe that some people think he may be alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

He has signed up to other shows in America,this all was told 2 months ago,yet people still think he is coming back,seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

Maybe he's just a bit green about the gills :confused:

He is to appear in 3 films over the next year,he has already committed to these,anyway he is badly cast in love hate,always has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

Johnny Adair got shot point blank in the back of the head and lived.
    Darren has 9 cat lives.:eek:

Well now that you make reference to cats, Lizzie did say to him earlier on "you're like a bleedin cah...."

It was only today I saw the irony of a RA family having a member called Lizzie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

The writer of this show must be walking around with some hard on. The whole country is talking about it as if it's as real as a big Soccer match. Some people taking it waaaay too seriously but it just goes to show that Ireland hasn't produced anything worth talking about like this in many, many years. It's definitely RTE's number 1 commodity and will probably do well in the states now.

Also, no reference to the "letter" beside Tommy's hospital bed?

He is to appear in 3 films over the next year,he has already committed to these,anyway he is badly cast in love hate,always has been.

The shoe just never quite fitted there. I think the character of Darren was good but an unknown could have done every bit as good a job

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Darren could make grown men cry with his beauty.With him gone it is back to romantic novels for meh.
    I HAVE SEARCHED FOR SEASON 4 AND CANT FIND ANYTHING 111.1.1.1..11 MEH

The writer of this show must be walking around with some hard on. The whole country is talking about it as if it's as real as a big Soccer match. Some people taking it waaaay too seriously but it just goes to show that Ireland hasn't produced anything worth talking about like this in many, many years. It's definitely RTE's number 1 commodity and will probably do well in the states now.

Also, no reference to the "letter" beside Tommy's hospital bed?

Ya it certainly has got people talking in fairness and no show has had that effect these parts. Its success has been down to breaking new boundaries and dealing with an underworld that runs parallel with the world the rest of us live in.

The shoe just never quite fitted there. I think the character of Darren was good but an unknown could have done every bit as good a job
    He just didn't fit the part of a ruthless murderer,which they try to portray in season 3.

He was ok as the sensitive type in 1 but even then his acting left a lot to be desired when he had to act the hard man for certain scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Darren rang fran before he died to tell him about what nidge done to his ex, you heard it here first....Crap ending, to obvious he was gonna die, he had signed up for a series in the UK

The bbc sitcom he did was not renewed for a second season

I was looking forward to seeing Nidgey V Dazzler in Season 4 guess now it could be Fran V Nidgey

Anyone see Jason Barry aka Dano on TSNS with Brendan O' Connor he looked really tangoed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JohnboyMc

They were filming in Ballyfermot for season 4 and The Dazzler was there.....

JohnboyMc wrote: »

Bs.

Really? That's pretty mental seeing as they haven't started filming yet ;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The bbc sitcom he did was not renewed for a second season

I was looking forward to seeing Nidgey V Dazzler in Season 4 guess now it could be Fran V Nidgey

Anyone see Jason Barry aka Dano on TSNS with Brendan O' Connor he looked really tangoed :p

Jason Barry lives in LA and Tom Vaughan Lawlor is married to an English actress and is living over in the UK. TVL will probably be back but Barry's part could be in doubt next season.

• Advertisement

Oh yes and Mary Byrne is cast as Fran's new love interest :rolleyes:

Bs.

If you say so.

They were filming beside the leisure centre in Ballyfermot a few weeks back and it didnt feature in season 3.

He'd probably would get up on her and if she is lucky he'd bring her back to his caravan and give her another oul lash

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

It is not over till the fat lady sings

He'd probably would get up on her and if she is lucky he'd bring her back to his caravan and give her another oul lash

He'd do her on the tesco checkout counter :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

There'll be a tent in Tommys hospital bed on hearing that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

or finished writing season 4 either for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

my money is on dazzler to become like renard in the world is not enough .ie bullet to the head doesnt kill him but actually makes him stronger and a high tolerance to pain! :pac:

like gillen, sheehan has other, better paying/higher profile projects to be working on. whilst johnboys death seemed abit forced, they got it right with darren imo

• Advertisement

or finished writing season 4 either for that matter.
    Yup there's that small matter too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement