Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Lizzie wasnt Gits daughter.

Whoops, you're right - RA heads all look insane to me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

How many people shouted at the TV when they saw Elmo shooting at Darren? I shouted "Elmo, you f**king scumbag" about 3 seconds before Darren shouted "Aido, you're a f**king scumbag".

As excellent as Homeland & Boardwalk Empire are, I don't remember shouting at the TV during any of those programmes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

How many people shouted at the TV when they saw Elmo shooting at Darren? I shouted "Elmo, you f**king scumbag" about 3 seconds before Darren shouted "Aido, you're a f**king scumbag".

As excellent as Homeland & Boardwalk Empire are, I don't remember shouting at the TV during any of those programmes.

I shout at the TV regularly during Homeland but its more of a loud groan these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

One thing I can't get my head around is why nidge payed off Darren before having him clipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JohnboyMc

or finished writing season 4 either for that matter.

Point? They could be filming earlier scenes before the complete season is written.

• Advertisement

or finished writing season 4 either for that matter.

I have it on good authority that story arcs for the next two seasons are done. Whether they are fully written or not is another story.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

JohnboyMc wrote: »

Point? They could be filming earlier scenes before the complete season is written.

no chance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Could be an outtake from series 3. The scene may have fallen on the directors floor.

Dempsey wrote: »

no chance

Well they were filming scenes in the park near the leisure centre in Ballyfermot and outside Boyles sports a few weeks back and the scenes didnt appear in season 3. I drove past myself and then people had pictures up on facebook.

Could be an outtake from series 3. The scene may have fallen on the directors floor.

Maybe but wasnt too long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Who was that shot him at the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

Basil3 wrote: »

I have it on good authority that story arcs for the next two seasons are done. Whether they are fully written or not is another story.

Carolan himself said he hasn't finished writing it yet on the Last Word last week. Story arcs may well be there in rough form but it's definitely not finished and hasn't even officially been optioned yet although I've no doubt it will be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

They're not. They don't start shooting scenes while they're writing the script, break and then come back months later to pick up the main part of it.

If they were guaranteed a fourth series already they might have gone back into production already but a fourth season hasn't been completely greenlit yet as far as I've read.

Whatever you saw being filmed a few weeks back it certainly wasn't season 4. It might have been pick-ups for season 3 but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

rebel12 wrote: »
    c0cf6731d13d4ba7c09642338ec7837c Probably fake but though I'd share it anyway http://gyazo.com/c0cf6731d13d4ba7c09642338ec7837c

maybe its not actually fake because as someone said when he was shot the first time, we never actually seen him in hospital and his hair was alot longer in season 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

The writers are only Writing season 4 now.
    They are not filming season 4 yet at all.
    Darren is dead as a ****ing doo doo !

The above needs to be drilled into some of yer heads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

meath12 wrote: »
    maybe its not actually fake because as someone said when he was shot the first time, we never actually seen him in hospital and his hair was alot longer in season 2.

They haven't starting shooting series 4 yet. That's one major reason why it's a fake image.

Also - there's very little sight of the two gunshot wounds to the head that he received in that shot. That's another big reason.

Face it folks. He's dead.

And even if they do go totally down the road of unbelievable stuff and they do bring him back (which they won't) they haven't shot any of that yet so you can't be seeing any screenshots of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

meath12 wrote: »

It's from the start of season 2 100%, his hair may have been longer after he'd recovered and left hospital.

Hes dead folks, get over it!!!

Some amount of bollix being posted! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Well they were filming scenes in the park near the leisure centre in Ballyfermot and outside Boyles sports a few weeks back and the scenes didnt appear in season 3. I drove past myself and then people had pictures up on facebook.

they probably didnt make the final cut. season 4 isnt in production

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

valor wrote: »
    Who was that shot him at the end?

Lizzie. Shes the one that had a pic of darren on her phone, her brother died last week l think & darren killed the other brother. She always wore that black bodywarmer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

He should be dead but it's TV, if they really wanted they could have him survive.

Lizzie can take his place as the main killer of the series pretty easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I thought last night's finale was brilliant and I wasn't too bothered about Darren dying as he wasn't as good as the other characters in the show. Everybody is saying he'll survive but he got 2 shots to the head didn't he:confused: It would be ridiculous if he survives.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

ziggy23 wrote: »
    he got 2 shots to the head

that's known as the 'double tap' :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

One thing I can't get my head around is why nidge payed off Darren before having him clipped.

Maybe he did it so Darren would be off guard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Ok, after reading through everything I am going to play Devils Advocate, so here goes...

Having personally witnessed the aftermath of someone having had their arm sliced open in a knife attack in a remote place the amount of blood was unreal, one blood transfusion later and said person survived.
    Head shots are survivable but rarely.
    James Hospital was only around the corner from where he was shot.
    Technically he could survive to come back and wreck havoc on Nidge.
    Its TV, anythings possible if they make it look plausable.

Personally I thought Tommy was going to die in hospital, Darren was going to go abroad with Siobhan and the baby and leave Nidge and Fran behind to deal with the mess in series 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Two reasons I reckon, to remain in Darrens trust, or as he organised the hit he knew he'd either get it back, or the two lads were told he had it on him for their payment for the hit and they'd take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Skyn

He only got shot once in the back of head and and it came out the side. The camera just showed it from both angles imo. The guy who plays Elmo posted on twitter last that 'Robbie would be missed'

Skyn wrote: »
    The guy who plays Elmo posted on twitter last that 'Robbie would be missed'

could be another Frontline type stunt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Skyn

Hitchens wrote: »
    could be another Frontline type stunt :D

It could well be but no way he's coming back from that. They could have just ended it last night with Nidge looking at his phone with Darren's name coming up ringing, it would've left everyone on the edge of their seats for season 4. Great ending though. I had a feeling Lizzie was going to get him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭eddiem10

meRiT.jpg

• Advertisement

Skyn wrote: »
    I had a feeling Lizzie was going to get him.

will she light a candle for him, I wonder? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement