Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's All Kicking Off Again - Fairview Crescent

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 TheMastero

People i have not read all of this thread but lets face it.... this is the society we live in and
    its not going to get any better so move if your not happy because its not going to change
    it will just get worse!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Not everyone has the means to move though, especially with the financial system the way it is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

TheMastero wrote: »
    People i have not read all of this thread but lets face it.... this is the society we live in and
    its not going to get any better so move if your not happy because its not going to change
    it will just get worse!!

Where do you suggest people move to?you do realise the houses in fairview cresent are council owned so if you hand back the keys of your home you become homeless and why should people move out because of some anti social inbred cnuts.Some of the residents that had to move out(because their windows were constintly been smached,their cars vandalised and threats of voilence) had put thousands into their homes and you think people should just move out,just like that.What an uneducated comment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Heard on the news that the family causing trouble has been evicted. Will they defy the laws of nature and disappear or can we expect to see trouble elsewhere soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

They are not evicted yet, judge gave then 2 months notice.

So the family will go from limerick city council to HSE who will rent a house for them.

Coming to a neighbourhood near you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Where do you suggest people move to?you do realise the houses in fairview cresent are council owned so if you hand back the keys of your home you become homeless and why should people move out because of some anti social inbred cnuts.Some of the residents that had to move out(because their windows were constintly been smached,their cars vandalised and threats of voilence) had put thousands into their homes and you think people should just move out,just like that.What an uneducated comment

be fair, he just suggests that it is better to leave than put up with this. If all residents left together that would put the council under pressure and might achieve something. They could form a group and put local TDs under pressure to get them emergency accomodation. As things stand now, the situation will only get worse

So the family will go from limerick city council to HSE who will rent a house for them.

can they appeal? and drag things out for another 6 months / year?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

No idea how long an eviction takes but its on todays live 95fm news.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

95FM News wrote:
    The court heard that after one resident who's child had been assaulted approached the woman she suggested the children should fight it out and whoever wins will solve it.

So some other Neighbourhood in Dooradoyle full of People who bought their Houses for 200-250K and are struggling to make repayments in the current shítty climate are soon to be subjected to these absolute Scumbags who are going to get handed a House?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭anti_c

mike kelly wrote: »
    be fair, he just suggests that it is better to leave than put up with this. If all residents left together that would put the council under pressure and might achieve something. They could form a group and put local TDs under pressure to get them emergency accomodation. As things stand now, the situation will only get worse

be fair what cruiser is saying is right,why should people have to leave?its their home.
    are the council beginning to wake to this http://www.live95fm.ie/news/news-item/limerick-family-evicted-from-fairview-crescent/8298da28-e43c-466c-81ed-5835eac99849 and if so where have they been for the last 10 years but this is just one family getting evicted there is more then one a lot more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

anti_c wrote: »
    be fair what cruiser is saying is right,why should people have to leave?its their home.
    are the council beginning to wake to this http://www.live95fm.ie/news/news-item/limerick-family-evicted-from-fairview-crescent/8298da28-e43c-466c-81ed-5835eac99849 and if so where have they been for the last 10 years but this is just one family getting evicted there is more then one a lot more.

How many more?

- Be specific, its a bit frustrating when you post in brief enigmatic riddles like a mad Narrator from a Shakespearian Play.

Raiser wrote: »
    How many more?

- Be specific, its a bit frustrating when you post in brief enigmatic riddles like a mad Narrator from a Shakespearian Play.

appoliges professor i didnt know we were having an english lesson.
    There are 2 more familys causing all the trouble but i hear one of those families have been issued poceedings,is that clear enough for you professor raiser

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hse would do well to stick them out the country in the middle of nowhere, with no1 around to bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

OI ZUROPH. Get ride of the txt spk or face my wraaaaaaath.

*waves arms around mysteriously*

no1?

sorry,
    no-one, nobody?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Raiser wrote: »
    So some other Neighbourhood in Dooradoyle full of People who bought their Houses for 200-250K and are struggling to make repayments in the current shítty climate are soon to be subjected to these absolute Scumbags who are going to get handed a House?

welcome to modern Ireland, where being a hardworking decent citizen just isnt beneficial anymore, be a scumbag or a politican, then you're on easy street.

appoliges professor i didnt know we were having an english lesson.
    There are 2 more familys causing all the trouble but i hear one of those families have been issued poceedings,is that clear enough for you professor raiser

are the families causing trouble related to each other? of any particular ethnic background?

limerick city council where to slow to act a decade of intimidation 10 are years of hell the residents of fairview crestent garryowen . Now limerick city council are saying the 20 families....."Surrendered ?...." there Tenancy.of there dwellings. and now limerick city council what the 20 families to start on the bottom of the housing list. applications for housing list cost? Should the 20 familes"apply to the council .For housing their application will be considered in accordance with the policy and procedures that apply in the case of application for housing. Is this limerick city council Justice to the Victims of this crimes????????

limerick city council where to slow to act a decade of intimidation 10 are years of hell the residents of fairview crestent garryowen . Now limerick city council are saying the 20 families"Surrendered there Tenancy. and now limerick city council what the 20 families to start on the bottom of the housing list case of applications for housing list cost? should the 20 familes"apply to the council for housing their application will be considered in accordance with the policy and procedures that apply in the case of application for housing. Is this limerick city council Justice to the Victims of this crimes????????

WUT.

very sorry sorry i edit that post

• Advertisement

limerick city council where to slow to act a decade of intimidation 10 are years of hell the residents of fairview crestent garryowen . Now limerick city council are saying the 20 families....."Surrendered ?...." there Tenancy.of there dwellings. and now limerick city council what the 20 families to start on the bottom of the housing list. applications for housing list cost? Should the 20 familes"apply to the council .For housing their application will be considered in accordance with the policy and procedures that apply in the case of application for housing. Is this limerick city council Justice to the Victims of this crimes????????

Translation.

The Council of Thee Citie of Lymerick, were dastardly slow to act on ten whole years of shenanigans that didst disrupt the goode folk of Fairview Crescent in thee faire village of Garryowen.
    Hark! Thee Council of thee Citie of Lymerick art stating that thee goodefolk didst surrender their tenancy!
    (Alas this parte I didst not comprehend)

what dont you understand jump?

The bit after "limerick city council where"

maybe Limerick boxing hero Willie Casey could go to Fairview Crescent and sort out the trouble makers

Jumpy wrote: »
    The bit after "limerick city council where"
    limerick city council have said the 20 families forced out of there homes .surrendered there tenancy and now the limerick city council want the 20 families to go on the bottom of the housing list and start all over again is this fair justice? jumpy

justice?

You keep using that word ...

inconceivable.jpg

Jumpy wrote: »
    You keep using that word ...

inconceivable.jpg
    He keeps using that word because its what the people who lost their homes deserve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 TheMastero

cruiser178 wrote: »

uneducated?? how do you know if i have a education or not? I find your comment insulting to be honest. Im educated a lot more then you il tell you
    why, look at your spelling for a example shall we??
    fairview cresent = Fairview crescent

cnuts (lol) I'm a educated man I wont give you the correct spelling on that.

constintly = constantly

voilence = violence

smached = smashed

SPELLING LESSON OVER

uneducated?? how do you know if i have a education or not? I find your comment insulting to be honest. Im educated a lot more then you il tell you
    why, look at your spelling for a example shall we??

fairview cresent = Fairview crescent
    cnuts (lol) I'm a educated man I wont give you the correct spelling on that.
    constintly = constantly
    voilence = violence

smached = smashed
    SPELLING LESSON OVER
    woooshhh

read my post again mastero i said it was uneducated comment,do try to keep up.

• Advertisement

why,
    look at your spelling for a example shall we??

Lesson 2: If you're going to try to be smart on the internet, actually be smart.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement