Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's All Kicking Off Again - Fairview Crescent

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 WoodView

there was also an issue where he went into a village and claimed a great military victory over the indians--turned out that of the 200 killed were women and children and only 11 warriors were in the village at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

WoodView wrote: »
    there was also an issue where he went into a village and claimed a great military victory over the indians--turned out that of the 200 killed were women and children and only 11 warriors were in the village at the time
    Careful now - the powers that be might jump to conclusions and think ye were insinuating a certain course of action for this situation......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 WoodView

oh God no--pleace ,love

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

nazman wrote: »
    sorry to be pedantic, but custer didn't save anyone. he launched an ill advised assault and was massacred with the rest of his troops. this crap will continue until someone dies. the gang issue will continue until someone with a high public profile die.s

You mean having a local profile like the captain of a well known local rugby team, or are you talking someone who would be high profile on a national level?

Because despite there being no shortage of innocent people being murdered by scum both here in Limerick and around Ireland, I see no sign of harder sentences being imposed by the courts for serious crime, no sign of the minimum of ten years for gun possession as was promised, and no sign of change in a system that allows scum to rack up 50, 60, 70 and more convictions by the time they hit 25 and yet still walk the streets.

I just see the exact same politicians at local and national level coming out after each murder feigning outrage and making claims about how it will not be allowed to happen again and how criminals will face the full weight of the law when caught for crimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Normalperson

WoodView wrote: »
    appeasement doesnt work--when they burn your wheely bin they smell weakness and be sure they are comming back to burn your car in a month after that they will break your windows next they will petrol bomb your house and if its your neighbour they are doing it to, be sure that they will come by yours when they are finished with him.

Well said WoodView. You understand the reality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 nazman

Kess73 wrote: »
    You mean having a local profile like the captain of a well known local rugby team, or are you talking someone who would be high profile on a national level?

Because despite there being no shortage of innocent people being murdered by scum both here in Limerick and around Ireland, I see no sign of harder sentences being imposed by the courts for serious crime, no sign of the minimum of ten years for gun possession as was promised, and no sign of change in a system that allows scum to rack up 50, 60, 70 and more convictions by the time they hit 25 and yet still walk the streets.

I just see the exact same politicians at local and national level coming out after each murder feigning outrage and making claims about how it will not be allowed to happen again and how criminals will face the full weight of the law when caught for crimes.

probably a police/politician/solicitor/judge. sad but i don't see any change until some scumbag decides one of the above has to go for their ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 limerick rats

get a life ye morons talking about people like dat i live there all the people that lived there and moved out are nothin but dirty trouble makers and blaming 4 families that is all lies that ye are saying so get a grip on yeself s and grow up :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

get a life ye morons talking about people like dat i live there all the people that lived there and moved out are nothin but dirty trouble makers and blaming 4 families that is all lies that ye are saying so get a grip on yeself s and grow up :mad::mad:

Well done sir. I cannot but help to be persuaded by your intelligent and well written retort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Going by your obvious lack of intelligence and text speak i take your one of the 4 familys causing all the trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

who are these people casuing all the trouble?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

mike kelly wrote: »
    who are these people casuing all the trouble?

that would be the rats

any more clues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

we had a right scum couple on my street for about two months, he caused a lot of trouble and a very serious assault, then 1 night 3 men with weapons and balaclavas called to him, he is now gone...

charlemont wrote: »
    we had a right scum couple on my street for about two months, he caused a lot of trouble and a very serious assault, then 1 night 3 men with weapons and balaclavas called to him, he is now gone...

SF ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

mike kelly wrote: »
    SF ?

Not unless they had lightsabers, and teleporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

charlemont wrote: »

Its impossible to find these People in the Golden Pages though :confused:

- Contaetha 32? Oh I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Raiser wrote: »
    Its impossible to find these People in the Golden Pages though :confused:

They are hidden in plain sight.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Limerick/A_Team.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭anti_c

Just out of curiosity there Mr rat would you post your real name on here so the other 3 familys can see how good a friend you are.

anti_c wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity there Mr rat would you post your real name on here so the other 3 familys can see how good a friend you are.
    limerick rat how many rats have you as rat friends in fairview crestent garryowen :eek:

LIMERICK CITY COUNCIL are morans its run by "MAFIOSO" they are the "MAFIA all the need is BALACLAVAS what they have done to our city is TRAGIC the THUGS FAMILIES running fairview crestent garryowen we need to wake up and smell the coffee. its UNJUST AND FUNDAMENTALL WRONG AGAINST ALL WE STAND FOR AS "IRISH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

LIMERICK CITY COUNCIL are morans its run by "MAFIOSO" they are the "MAFIA all the need is BALACLAVAS what they have done to our city is TRAGIC the THUGS FAMILIES running fairview crestent garryowen we need to wake up and smell the coffee. its UNJUST AND FUNDAMENTALL WRONG AGAINST ALL WE STAND FOR AS "IRISH.

I felt sorry for you at first, but your blatant refusal to stop typing in this horrible style means I now immediately disagree with anything you type.

you did not say that about this post????? as i was hounded out of my home in fairview crestent garryowen physical threats horrific intimidation my CHILDREN ARE NOW HOMELESS AND CRYING ALMOST EVERY NITE.and you want me to be nice to the limerick city council they knew about this family. who made me homeless for nearly 10 years . and you left limerick rats HURT HURT THE VICTIMS ONE MORE TIME. my children have being bullied and abused by this gang for years.we where tormented to leave our home we are now "homeless

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Anti_c, I sent you a private message last week asking you to use this message board appropriately. You've paid it no attention, so I'm leaving this message here as a public warning. There are several posters here who should pay attention to the following points:

Stop soap-boxing, and start engaging with other posters properly.

Stop posting in all-capital letters.

Stop addressing local politicians as if they're reading this board, because they probably are not.

Stop cross-posting identical messages across multiple threads.

It's been a month since we've had to ban anyone from this forum. Don't be the poster who breaks that run.

:eek::eek::eek ignoring the problem is negative.and thats what happend .throw them into a situation where there is no escape and they will display immortal courage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

:eek::eek::eek ignoring the problem is negative.and thats what happend .throw them into a situation where there is no escape and they will display immortal courage.

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 FFfatboyslim

I think what anti_c was trying to say is 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' and that when the people who SHOULD act against vandalism DON'T (Limerick City Council) then all you CAN do is convert your fear in to personal courage in an effort to overcome not only the mindless thuggery endured but also (and just as bad) the discriminatory inaction of said local authority who allowed all the ex-residents of FVC to become intimidated into homelessness.
    For God's sake this hasn't even happened in Moyross, 30+ years old & the largest of the estates!
    Ever hear of 20 Moyross families running from just 2 others in an avenue of less than 50 houses which are only 8 years old???

very well said ff fatboys slim :D.... a top quality post . you do us proud;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 FFfatboyslim

Stop addressing local politicians as if they're reading this board

Just read through all posts from anti_c and I can't for the life of me see where there are any references to 'local politicians'.
    Perhaps a slight confusion with the kev kiely thread that I posted on, you know, the one where you locked the entire thread because you want a bus lane and I don't?

I'd bet almost all of them are reading this, I mean, what else do they do all day long when they're meant to be working?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Just read through all posts from anti_c and I can't for the life of me see where there are any references to 'local politicians'.
    Perhaps a slight confusion with the kev kiely thread that I posted on, you know, the one where you locked the entire thread because you want a bus lane and I don't?

I'd bet almost all of them are reading this, I mean, what else do they do all day long when they're meant to be working?

Perhaps the thread from anti_c titled "A MESSAGE TO COUNCILLOR KEVIN KIELY " could be interpreted as addressing local politicians?? :P

You know.....that one where they said they were going to go take a slash on the new bus lane :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement